It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab
I think they said the ladder was stashed.

One counter sniper inside the building said he saw him leave and return with a backpack.

ETA: He could have also just placed it with the ladder. The point is that he never entered any building.

edit on 19-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Guess you missed the pic I posted.

Seems to me people are just grabbing vids of other places and saying it is from that place and day.

edit on 19-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: matafuchs

The Police Officers and Federal Agents at the Butler Rally were either , (1) Disastrously Incompetent ,or (2) Complicit in the Assassination Attempt . I am Leaning with the Second Option right about Now......

I think it could very well be a combo platter. No doubt there’s gross negligence and incompetence involved, not entirely sold on the complicity of the gov to assissinate him, not yet anyways. Would it surprise me…nope. Desperate times calls for desperate measures, democrats are as desperate as they can get at the moment. They’d love to see Trump out of the picture.

This is where I am at this point also.

I’ve found that Occam’s Razor, The simplest explanation is usually the best one, is a very useful tool for these kind of events. A good starting point at least.

Recently I’ve heard of Hanlon’s Razor….
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
en.m.wikipedia.org...'s_razor
This helps make sense of the assassination attempt even more, especially with more new info being released daily.

I cannot completely discount bad actors here, folks other than the shooter.

Then I ran across this version of Hanlon’s Razor by Douglas W. Hubbard….

Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system.

Lack of resources, purposely or otherwise.
Untrained, poorly trained, inept, and/or lackadaisical resources.
DEI and partisan incentivizing.
Unaccountable personnel and leadership.

Many bloody fingerprints all over this.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 06:16 PM
link   

SARASOTA, Fla., March 16, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Indicor, LLC ("the Company") today announced that Doug Wright will join its Board of Directors and become the Company's CEO, effective April 1.

Wright most recently served as President & CEO, Building Technologies of Honeywell International. Prior to joining Honeywell, Wright served as President and CEO of Source Photonics, and held numerous leadership roles with Source Photonics, United Technologies Corp (now Raytheon Technologies) and Ingersoll Rand.

www.prnewswire.com... 77.html

ALSO...
Indicor, Roper Technologies, Clayton, Dubilier & Rice (CD&R) are partners with Blackrock.
edit on CpmFri, 19 Jul 2024 18:27:22 -0500Friday 1pmJuly20247 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 06:24 PM
link   

The Police Officers and Federal Agents at the Butler Rally were either , (1) Disastrously Incompetent ,or (2) Complicit in the Assassination Attempt . I am Leaning with the Second Option right about Now......

I think it could very well be a combo platter. No doubt there’s gross negligence and incompetence involved, not entirely sold on the complicity of the gov to assissinate him, not yet anyways. Would it surprise me…nope. Desperate times calls for desperate measures, democrats are as desperate as they can get at the moment. They’d love to see Trump out of the picture.

The Democrat and Republican Party along with the Main Stream Media Complex in the USA Today Bow to their Globalists Deep State Masters who are Very Fond of using Blackmail as one of their Many Tools of Controlling the Political Narrative around the World . " They " are a Patient Bunch of Globalist Psycopaths who just Try and Try Again to Conquer the Known Modern World with their Fantastical Visions of the Ultimate Power Trip Until they Finally Hope to Get Lucky and Actually do it . We the People of " Earth " Could Wipe these Deeply Disturbed People off the Face of this Earth and Free us All IF we were of a United Mindset to do just that , but Unfortunately we are Not at the Moment . In the Mean Time , We All Feel like Powerless Victims trying to just Survive Against this Onslaught of the Disruptive Attempts by said Psycopaths Until we All Finally Wake the Fook Up and Really do something about THEM ..

edit on 19-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Blackrock is connected to the shooter...and to the shooter's building.

How weird is that?

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

How weird is that?

And Who is " Blackrock " Connected to Pray Tell ?

edit on 19-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Well now, Fox just mentioned that the shooter flew a drone over the area several hours before the shooting. No ss drones, no local pd drones, just his drone.

Edit: Update: He flew the drone more than once.

edit on 19-7-2024 by BeyondKnowledge3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Yeah it kind of does if there’s connections to him. Where did he hide the gun? When was he there to scout the location?

He could have gone any day to scout the location. He didn't enter any building and he carried the gun in.

That was the point of mentioning all the people standing around there. The place isn't fenced off or anything like that. Anyone can just walk in. One story says one of the counter snipers in the building saw him leave and come back with a backpack.

That is actually more important than who owns the building.
They said he had the gun stashed somewhere. Do you know for sure it was in a backpack or are you just assuming again? They also said he went building to building but I believe it was on the roof, read that a few times. I never said he entered the building.

Yes it could very well matter who owned the building, heck his father could’ve owned the building, friend or acquaintance, etc…. Could’ve had special access to be on property. You don’t know if it matters or not.

His father has reported that he asked to take that gun to the shooting range that day. If he took it that morning, there is no way he stashed it before then.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

How weird is that?

And Who is " Blackrock " Connected to Pray Tell ?

...um...never mind.
edit on CpmFri, 19 Jul 2024 19:20:16 -0500Friday 1pmJuly20247 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3
Well now, Fox just mentioned that the shooter flew a drone over the area several hours before the shooting. No ss drones, no local pd drones, just his drone.

So, I wonder if the feds will say they saw it and just shrugged their shoulders or will they say say they didn't even notice it.

🐌

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead

So, I wonder if the feds will say they saw it and just shrugged their shoulders or will they say say they didn't even notice it.

🐌

They can honestly say they did not try to shoot it down with a shotgun or one of those fancy electronic drone zappers. Someone would have probably noticed them doing that.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong
That is a really weak connection though.

They filmed a classroom that he happened to be in. None of the students were even paid, according to Blackrock.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 07:44 PM
link   
It looks like the feds are trying to spread some of the blame to anyone else they can.

www.newsweek.com...

It seems the gun store where he bought some ammo that day had some previous violations of other purchases.

I just don't see how some violations in 2018 apply to last week.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

Much the same way having made a small donation to a progressive organization several years ago applies to actions taken last week.

They don't.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Ear wounds are painful and continue to bleed for prolonged periods. Aesthetically, showing him bleed would be a poor choice.

A reply to an earlier post, I forgot to click, but then didn't need to.
edit on 777Vpm19America/ChicagoFri, 19 Jul 2024 21:16:33 -0500 by 777Vader because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 09:25 PM
link   

yeah, it's unacceptable. It does bother me how accurate that first shot was. I think it's a difficult shot, with people screaming, hitting State Troopers with your rifle butt and the Prez blasting over loudspeakers. Target shooting isn't my thing, but weapons and combat shooting are, and I say it's difficult shot, a 4 out of 5.

We really don't know what's going on behind the scenes, this could trigger a whole takedown. I'm joking with the wife, hey was that an earthquake? Nah, just some bunker busters hitting the neighbor's place...

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 04:58 AM
link   
To help with the question about the ladder that was already up against the building and why the Kid or security did not use it, there is a chain mesh fence blocking public access. Perhaps a door from inside the building provides access?

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Yeah it kind of does if there’s connections to him. Where did he hide the gun? When was he there to scout the location?

He could have gone any day to scout the location. He didn't enter any building and he carried the gun in.

That was the point of mentioning all the people standing around there. The place isn't fenced off or anything like that. Anyone can just walk in. One story says one of the counter snipers in the building saw him leave and come back with a backpack.

That is actually more important than who owns the building.
They said he had the gun stashed somewhere. Do you know for sure it was in a backpack or are you just assuming again? They also said he went building to building but I believe it was on the roof, read that a few times. I never said he entered the building.

Yes it could very well matter who owned the building, heck his father could’ve owned the building, friend or acquaintance, etc…. Could’ve had special access to be on property. You don’t know if it matters or not.

His father has reported that he asked to take that gun to the shooting range that day. If he took it that morning, there is no way he stashed it before then.

Yes, this is important. If the reporting was correct.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

in the nov 2003 google street side there is no no ladder there, you can park there and no matter what side of the tree /trees you look from there 's not one there, and in the sky news video or the News 5 video if there is a fence there it's hard to see.

you may have to drive around to the parking lot by the water tower.

American Glass Research

News 5

SkyNews

edit on 20-7-2024 by JoesAPuppet2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join