It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Wasn't there an earlier photo of the dead shooter's body (blurred) still at the roof apex...with a stream of blood running all the way down the roof incline?

When it come to more graphic content, it has been past practice to not post these images on the discussion board. If you do send me a PM I can send you a link to the image.

One image I have is of the head of the shooter laying on the left side of his face. There is blood around the head, face, neck and where he is laying, blood flowing down the slope of the roof. The image extends about a foot above the head. There is no blood there. No indication that he slid down the roof after getting shot.
edit on 18-7-2024 by kwaka because: grammer

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 09:39 AM
link   

There's a video... the body is blurred, but it shows what you're talking about.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   

This video is a visualization of the first three rounds that are directed at Trump. It is a tight grouping in quick succession. Is it reasonable that the shooter on the roof could of shot like that with the rifle he had?

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka
This video is a visualization of the first three rounds that are directed at Trump. It is a tight grouping in quick succession. Is it reasonable that the shooter on the roof could of shot like that with the rifle he had?

No, it is far from an "easy" shot, I say 4 of 5 difficulty. Considering the circumstances, darn near impossible.

Without other evidence, except witnesses, I firmly believe there were other shooters.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka

Shooting is more about the shooter as the rifle. Much like this video, the accuracy is in the operator of the weapon even if the weapon is the best sniper rifle in the world

That video is a totally inaccurate representation of what happened. That accuricy could only be achieved if the rifle were fixed in a vice. That is the equivalent of putting three bullets in the same hole of a target on a range. This is possible on a range but only with calm, slow, and methodical shooting.

Each shot moves the aim further off the target and shooting faster makes it worse.

You need to find another, more realistic, video.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Trump's would-be assassin would have been at work on Saturday, but told his boss that he needed the day off because he had "something to do," according to reports.

The crooks planned this in advance. It wasn't a spur of the moment thing as many have suggested.

This is also more evidence to suggest he was going to not only live, but return to work the next day.

Why would he think that? Prolly because some serious people who he thought were government officials assured him he would.

To me the second shooter in the water tower is looking more and more likely. The angles are such that people would think it was him when the shots may have really come from further back.

I'm wondering if this guy's gun even worked. I'm wondering if the feds will claim that while the gun was being tested the gun was destroyed. That's what they said in the Alex Baldwin case. They just destroyed the evidence.

For what ever reason this guy thought he would get away and go back to his 9 to 5.

www-foxnews-com.cdn.ampproject.org... rd-reason-report.amp?amp_gsa=1&_js_v=a9&usqp=mq331AQGsAEggAID#amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&aoh=17213273806555&csi=0&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com &share=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.foxnews.com%2Fus%2Ftrump-shooter-told-boss-he-needed-day-off-before-assassination-attempt-gave-three-word-reason-report

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

The crooks planned this in advance. It wasn't a spur of the moment thing as many have suggested.

All the evidence seems to keep pointing in that direction.

Thomas Crooks left a cryptic message on a gaming platform shortly before he tried assas*inating Donald Trump in Pennsylvania.

According to Fox News Senior White House Correspondent Jacqui Heinrich, Crooks uploaded a message on Steam gaming software.

"July 13 will be my premiere, watch as it unfolds," he reportedly said.

Investigators reportedly found searches on Crooks' laptop including, "Trump, Biden, when is DNC convention, and July 13 Trump rally."
x.com...

It also shows his intent, which was NOT suicide by cop.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Oh, gosh!
Say it ain't so.

Butler County Sheriffs Claim Responding Officers DID NOT Wear Body Cams – No Footage of Trump Attempted Assassination

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato
I understand but there are 2 two story buildings, well actually, one is split having half the area with a single floor and the other has 2, and your pic shows the one at the back.

Also I meant to say that the parking lot from that street view doesn't reach the front buildings.

I know it is no big deal but I just wanted to point it out.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
Oh, gosh!
Say it ain't so.

Butler County Sheriffs Claim Responding Officers DID NOT Wear Body Cams – No Footage of Trump Attempted Assassination

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Moar perfect every day 😀

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   

FFS. This people are incompetent.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

there is only one two story next to the building that the shooter was on. here is a screen shot.the other two story doesn't have windows.you can see it on the other sides parking lot connected to the brick building. next to the loading dock.

this screen shot is coming down the drive way on the back side, if you notice the last building on the right is the one crooks was on, the two story is behind that one and if facing the farm show it would be on the right.

i also thought that i posted this picture in my reply back i guess i didn't, read the caption, and you can see a AC unit in front of them if you watch the video i posted you can see the same AC unit from the helicopter starting about the :47sec mark to the 1:03 mark.

it wouldn't make sense for a sniper team to be in a building with out any windows any more than to be in one that the windows don't open in.

unless she miss spoke, but i think along with most she just making sh@@ up to cover her ass.

edit on 18-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 04:21 PM
link   
So the SS director was hounded by Senators at RNC, after showing up there...let's say unnecessarily.

I think that's a perfect cover for her actually "talking". Make it seem like she's Ghosting them, and leaving no answers, when in fact the würm is actually turning. Such an easy set up, just stick them all on an escalator, which is kind of symbolic in itself.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 04:22 PM
link   
No there are 2 two story buildings and your pic shows the on in the back. In this pic you see the one in the back (red arrow), the roof of the split level building (blue arrow) and the roof Crooks was on (green arrow). This is from the parking lot from the other side of the buildings.

Also, crooks wouldn't have noticed if one window was missing, he was focused on his mission and even if he did he would have probably just ran or been shot before he could get his rifle out. Seems obvious that the plan was to let him take that position.

ETA. Even in the pic you posted you can see the red barns where the counter sniper teams were set up on the right.

ETAM: Also the AC unit he climbed on had trees in front of it, which you can see in this pic.

edit on 18-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Looks like black rock not only put the crooks in their commercial but they also own the building he was perched on.

Globalist investment firms BlackRock and Vanguard are suspiciously connected to a company that shorted Trump company stocks ahead of the shooting and the owner of the building that would-be Trump assassin Matthew Crooks fired his shots from.

www.infowars.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead
Makes no difference. Someone posted about the doors having to be locked but Crooks never entered any building. It isn't like someone at Blackrock had to give him a set of keys.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

If his Version of the AR15 was Not Semi Auto , No .

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

i can only assume your blind or turned around backwards, there is video and diagrams of crooks being on the roof of the building, and countless reports saying it.

the split level as you call it is the building i said it was. here a screen shot i took from the article linked below and labeld them.

Rooftop where gunman shot at Trump was identified as a security vulnerability before rally: sources

kwaka said the guy said they set up on the second floor. i pointed out the only building that would have a second floor that would be logical to set up on and see from. even if the windows didn't open which i suspect are skylights.

the other one doesn't even have windows windows facing Butler Farm Show Grounds, except maybe on the brick part it is attached to.

you can keep,on arguing if you want, the layout is in front of you and hundreds if not thousand of reports say the same thing.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I edited my post, you are right but you can't actually see the front building in streetview. Also, Crooks climbed up on the other side where a couple of trees obscured part of the roof from the counter snipers' view as well as the trees that obscured the gangway. This is also where the body and rifle are claimed to have been.

Still, even if you are right about that being the building, the other one with no windows is still a 2 story building.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 07:33 PM
link   
BREAKING: Shooter had 3 encrypted overseas accounts the FBI is trying to get into.
-Mike Waltz House Foreign Services Committee

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join