It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

His ear didn't look all that "mangled" in the photos taken immediately following the shot, while he was still on the stage.

Are you suggesting that it was further mangled at the hospital?

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021
Are you suggesting that it was further mangled at the hospital?

It must have been because .223 or 5.56 at 450 feet on a 1 1/2 inch wide by 1/4" wide piece of cartilage wouldn't look like someone used a hole punch on it.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021
In keeping with the title of this thread,

Trump is still wearing a bandage over his wounded ear. It has been almost a week since he was wounded.

I had open heart surgery 12 years ago. They removed the bandage and pulled the staples out of my chest after 10 days.

Trump wouldn't be "milking" his ouchie for effect, would he?

If it wasn’t bandaged then the libs would be crying “oh look he’s showing off his wound reeeeeeeeeee” like the petulant insufferable bullies they are.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

I don’t think it’s all that odd that his still wearing a bandage… I mean, dude got shot in the ear. But I do find it incredibly strange how all his cult follows are wearing one too.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Guatemala actually, I'm less than a 3 day drive from your southern border, now are you scared of me? j/k.

Not sure why you felt the need to post that. Not sure why you think it's funny. Not sure why anyone would give you stars for it.

Like I said. I'm just gonna assume you're trolling.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   

His ear didn't look all that "mangled" in the photos taken immediately following the shot, while he was still on the stage.

Might of needed stitches to stop the bleeding and reduce infection. By the time he got to hospital it could of inflamed and look a bad mess. Possible his ear drum is damaged being that close to a bullet? Might have his ear blocked up as well to reduce the stress on it while it heals?

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

Greg Gutfeld said he asked Trump to show him the ear under the bandage....and Trump obliged.
Trump said the doctor (and other doctors being interviewed) said the ear will continue to bleed profusely...likely because the dermis is so thin and capillaries are so close to the surface.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   
They're saying the shooter hid his rifle nearby, ahead of time.
Why wasn't this found by the USSS during their preliminary security reconnaissance of the area?

Everything looks intentionally bungled.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Like he said last night, he is not supposed to be here. His head was supposed to explode on National Television. This was allowed to happen and as the days have gone on, and I have seen so many more videos I can only come to the conclusion that the United States Government knew of this threat and allowed it to happen.

This has been brushed aside by the media. They are blaming Trump for being shot. They are blaming local police.

This was an attempted assassination of a US President. That should not happen.

When he was dead, the media and our government would have blamed the local PD and the 'new' USSS officer that was in charge. No one connected to the government would be implicated and the US would have been in such disarray regarding his death it would have worked.

I am sure they were also planning for what would have been a real insurrection. This would have handed them the election(by not having one) and continued to persecute and prosecute the MAGA in the US.

The scary part? This is not over. Since they could not stop the player, they will need something else. When that happens it will be a mass casualty event or something global escalating the current wars.

We all knew not if but when. We talked about it in these forums but deep down you really did not want to think your own government would do this.

It was their last chance before convention and they killed an innocent person....again. Just like 1/6.

This needs to stop.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I have heard Crooks had a van (with explosives?)...then I heard he had a car there...and then I last heard he was on a bike.

How did one guy drive three vehicles to the rally?

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   
MOST of Trump's security detail were not even USSS.

Update (1015ET): Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO) said on X that according to new whistleblowers, "MOST of Trump's security detail working the event last Saturday were not even Secret Service," and were instead "drawn from the department's Homeland Security Investigations (HSI).

According to Hawley, "DHS assigned unprepared and inexperienced personnel."

The Missouri Senator sent a letter to DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, which reads: "According to the allegations, the July 13 rally was considered to be a 'loose' security event."

"For example, detection canines were not used to monitor entry and detect threats in the usual manner. Individuals without proper designations were able to gain access to backstage areas. Department personnel did not appropriately police the security buffer around the podium and were also not stationed at regular intervals around the event's security perimeter."

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Here's a link to Sen Josh Hawley's page and his letter sent to Mayorkas.

Link Clicky

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I realize info is changing daily, but didn't the father say his son left that morning with a rifle and said he was headed to the firing range?

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

I realize info is changing daily, but didn't the father say his son left that morning with a rifle and said he was headed to the firing range?

Yes.

ALSO ...The online gaming account originally attributed to the shooter where he allegedly wrote: "This is my premier...watch as it unfolds"...is now being considered to have been fake.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Just a thought!
that fire man was shot in the head.
could he have been a target too?

any one know any thing that would make him a target?

edit on 19-7-2024 by Scratchpost because: dog

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

We are at the point that it is hard to believe anything. After so many days the narrative can be controlled.

Click this link. Once of the largest the lefties follow.

HuffPo

Scroll all the way down. There is not ONE mention of the assassination attempt. Not one. Yet, it is still filled with the criticism that killed an innocent dad supporting a presidential candidate. Nothing about the USSS.

How about CNN? Nothing either....all the way at the bottom something about the photographers that were there. Nothing about the USSS.

CNN

This is called controlled propaganda.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Link to Dad

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka

Might of needed stitches to stop the bleeding and reduce infection. By the time he got to hospital it could of inflamed and look a bad mess. Possible his ear drum is damaged being that close to a bullet? Might have his ear blocked up as well to reduce the stress on it while it heals?

In an interview with CBS News, Trump's son, Eric, said that his father "had no stitches but certainly, certainly, a nice flesh wound".

Trump's former WH physician, Ronny Jackson, said Trump's wound was "...dressed up. He'll be OK." And went on to say "...it's going to granulate and heal in, and he's not going to need anything to be done with it", in a podcast last Monday ("The Benny Show).

Found both references in article by Dr. Sanjay Gupta for CNN.

ETA:

www.cnn.com...
edit on 19-7-2024 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Link to Dad

If that linked article is true, it clears up several things yet brings up other questions.

The gun wasn't pre placed on the grounds.

There was no preplanning at the site. He just showed up with the rifle and other stuff over an hour before the shooting.

He was a person of interest almost from the time he arrived. No one actually asked questions of this interesting person though.

He was observed in place by the counter snipers for 20 minutes. Again why no investigation of this interesting person on a roof?

How can one walk around just outside a secured location with a rifle without being asked about it? Where did he hide it on him?

It is clearer than concrete but still quite thck mud.

edit on 19-7-2024 by BeyondKnowledge3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead
Not sure why you think it's funny.

Maybe it is because of the way you asked:

Are they from Ukraine or Iran ? North Korea maybe? Lol.

Does that mean you are trolling?

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join