It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Then they fired the sniper who killed the crook because he wasn't supposed to do that.

🍸

Is that a fact or are you just saying things ?

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: 5thHead

Then they fired the sniper who killed the crook because he wasn't supposed to do that.

🍸

Is that a fact or are you just saying things ?

There was something on Reddit supposedly from the counter-sniper saying they fired him.
Grain of salt on that for now.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Then please explain why he had a TV remote on the roof with him.

tv remotes work off leds and have a short range about 15 to 40 foot. and can be blocked by obstacles.
think about it, if they worked further away and could pass thru obstacles, you and your neighbor would be in a ldjet box war changing one another tv channels.

but it is something strange to have with him.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

Then please explain why he had a TV remote on the roof with him.

tv remotes work off leds and have a short range about 15 to 40 foot. and can be blocked by obstacles.
think about it, if they worked further away and could pass thru obstacles, you and your neighbor would be in a ldjet box war changing one another tv channels.

but it is something strange to have with him.

Isn't it obvious ???

The kid was watching the News and just grabbed his AR15 to go kill Orange Man . He didn't give it much thought he just posted about it online and went for it . He didn't even take the remote out of his pocket. The parents saw him leave the house with his rifle and it took them an hour to put two and two together realizing Trump was in town . Then they called the police of course by then it was too late .

When I was young I used to carry the remote with me about the house anytime I got up to do something . I'd find it an hour later in the refrigerator or the Pantry beside the Cookies.
edit on 17-7-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 05:46 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

His father, meanwhile, told law enforcement he assumed his son had gone to the shooting range at the the Clairton Sportsmen's Club to practice, taking the dad's rifle, and would be back by 1pm on Saturday, CNN reported.

But as time went on he grew more concerned and phoned local law enforcement.

At around 3pm on Saturday, Crooks was spotted at the rally's security screening area and tried to pass through metal detectors with the rangefinder, which is used by shooters to measure distance.

The device, which looks like a small pair of binoculars, would not have prevented him getting into the rally but did put him on law enforcement's radar.

Witnesses said he was acting strangely, furiously checking his phone and operating the rangefinder.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Just in...it wasn't the two rooftop counter-snipers that took out the shooter on the roof.
USSS director won't say who did kill the shooter.
edit on CpmWed, 17 Jul 2024 19:15:09 -0500Wednesday 1pmJuly20247 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3
Did the remote look like the ones in this link.

www.ebay.com...

If so, they have a range of a few hundred feet.

THIS is the actual 'remote' found with his body:

The news source I first saw this called it a "TV REMOTE".

That is not a TV remote. Not enough buttons. It is a key pad remote. Each numbered button works a relay. They might not be overy one operational but if they have a remote with extra buttons it will still work.

They sell them made in China very cheap. They came with instructions. Just add the battery per a provided diagram and a couple of other parts and you have a radio remote detonator. I don't want to say the other parts though. It is too easy to make one.

They are rather reliable not to be triggered by another radio because they are digital. They have to be paired like blue tooth.

Similar remote unit link again in case it was missed.

www.ebay.com...

They can be good for several hundred feet.

No real technical knowledge involved. If you can wire a battery, a switch and a light bulb up and it works, you have all the technical skills needed for this.
edit on 17-7-2024 by BeyondKnowledge3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

hey sell them made in China very cheap. They came with instructions. Just add the battery per a provided diagram and a couple of other parts and you have a radio remote detonator. I don't want to say the other parts though. It is too easy to make one.

i was just thinking it might be a garage door opener. and he used the board out the or garage motor, opps did i write that.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

It looked more like a vintage garage door opener to me as well.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Got a link?

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

i still lose ours all the time, the missus cusses me to no end and tells me to leave it on the night stand or coffee table.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Link? Source?
I’ve only seen the one guy who was a classmate that claimed he leaned “slightly right” and the guy said “if I had to guess I would guess he was a Trump supporter.”

Link is already somewhere in one of the other threads here. I’m on my phone and it’s too much of a pain for me to go look right now.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 07:57 PM
link   

yeah it does sorta look like the old ones i'd see when folks would bring them with their motor assemblies to the shop for repair. but that was back before it was cheaper to buy a new than repair them.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I just saw them talking about it on Fox News and apparently it came out of the congressional hearing they had with Cheadle today, who apparently didn’t have to answer any conservatives questions according to Ted Cruz based on some number system for questioning.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Got a link?

Just announced on FOX.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 08:18 PM
link   

damn close if not one or maybe a key pad for one

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Having done some research by cropping on the remote and punching the Google lense button, I have an answer.

Like I said above, it is a digital remote transmitter, just another model.

This link includes the model number for the unit.

www.amazon.com...

Notice the dark spot, screw or led, centered at the top. Next the sunken oval near the bottom. Then the sunken area around the 12 buttons. It is in no way a TV remote or garage door opener unless it is a home made, custom unit.

Range of up to 500 meters. That is 1640 feet.

Edit: It seems that eBay does not recognize that number, B0CJJZZB1K. Looks like he shopped on Amazon.

edit on 17-7-2024 by BeyondKnowledge3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone44

His father, meanwhile, told law enforcement he assumed his son had gone to the shooting range at the the Clairton Sportsmen's Club to practice, taking the dad's rifle, and would be back by 1pm on Saturday, CNN reported.

But as time went on he grew more concerned and phoned local law enforcement.

At around 3pm on Saturday, Crooks was spotted at the rally's security screening area

So the father call the police when his 20 year old son is a couple hours late when going out on the weekend. The kid had a phone, why did he not call his son to check if he was ok if worried? Maybe he did call and knew something much bigger was going on to call the police?

Was the father calling the police a common thing if he was late? Sounds like a strict family if so. Perhaps the father knew something was wrong as the kid was acting all weird with the preparations leading up to the event. Not like his usual self as some external force was in play?

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

Was the father calling the police a common thing if he was late? Sounds like a strict family if so. Perhaps the father knew something was wrong as the kid was acting all weird with the preparations leading up to the event. Not like his usual self as some external force was in play?

well i did post that his folks were behavioral counselors, so maybe they did know for a long time the boy wasn't right in da head and kept it to themselves, until they got real scared he was blankin up.

edit on 17-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Just reported the shooter posted on a gaming platform something like "This is my premier...watch as it unfolds."

new topics

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join