It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

So we are almost a working week removed from the events.

We still do not have:
an autopsy report
firearm used (i've seen reported that it's a DMPS ar-15, no confirmation)
social media (said it was barely existent except that he "used encrypted comms)
a full press conference
parental interview

What we do have is exponential more questions than we did on the day of.

Something is very, very rotten here and I fear the worst possible implication is likely the reason.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 11:21 PM
link   
DISTURBING: New Information About The Assassination Attempt Emerges (Ep. 2288) - 07/17/2024

Dan Bongino use to work in the SS. Been working in the media for a while now, main channel is on Rumble. Calls out USSS Director Kimberly Cheatle, she was in charge when all the J6 text messages disappeared. Was with Dick Cheney on 9/11. Has a few other blunders along the way. At the moment she is under a lot of pressure from above to keep quite about it, if it leaks a dam will burst about many other things.

For now, the sloped roof story is nonsense and he wants to check with the Special Operations Division for the Counter Asselt Team, Counter Sniper Team and other SOD surveys before they disappear to stop this deception. With the operation over they have been declassified, can be released with some things retracted like names. It might take a Freedom Of Information request to get if you don't know where to look. I am not a US citizen so cannot request. Can someone in America try?

He says the security detail decided to set up inside the building and on the second floor that day. It is a one story building, maybe it had a basement?

There are a lot of people worried inside the SS about what is going on and want to try and fix it. He will have a lot more to say on these issue as things emerge.
edit on 17-7-2024 by kwaka because: grammer

edit on 17-7-2024 by kwaka because: added dam sentence

edit on 18-7-2024 by kwaka because: edit 3rd paragraph

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

For now, the sloped roof story is nonsense and he wants to check with the Special Operations Division Survey before they disappear to stop this deception. He says the security detail decided to set up inside the building and on the second floor that day. It is a one story building, maybe it had a basement?

yeah the sloped roof story is bullsh@@, i wonder how she explains the sniper team on the roof of the barn behind the stands which the pitch is much stepper than the one at American Glass Research crooks was on. some where i read that that team scrambled up there, which i don't believe for a sec cause their tripods and other gear appeared to have been set up for a while.

but there is a two story building at AGR but those windows don't appear to be able to open and may just be some kind of skylights.
here a couple of screen shot of the two story building.

in the first one is the building crooks was on is the one on the right.

and a google street side view

American Glass Research Street Side View
edit on 17-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

There’s a funny meme I just saw, it’s Jack Nicholson from A Few Good Men in the famous court scene…

The roof?!!
You can’t handle the roof!!! 😆

That bottom photo you posted is interesting.
You can see the shooters 5 foot ladder but not the swat teams 10-12 foot ladder.
The shooters body and weapon are still on the roof.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

another thing if all those people want to keep on going on about a second shooter on the water tower, how come none of the people that saw crooks or any of the cops saw a shooter up there?

so for me that one is busted.

edit on 18-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Upcoming...

These guys are good.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
What we do have is exponential more questions than we did on the day of.
Something is very, very rotten here and I fear the worst possible implication is likely the reason.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 12:16 AM
link   
While I agree that the sloped roof thing was dumb that pic that you say is the roof the shooter was on is incorrect. Those buildings are in the back and that parking lot does extend to the front building.

If you leave street view and choose it again but in the other parking lot you will see the gangway with two trees blocking the view into the gangway.

The second building has a one story and a two story section. That two story section was where the 3 counter snipers should have been, even if there wasn't a second floor they could have used a scaffold.

edit on 18-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 12:21 AM
link   

but there is a two story building at AGR but those windows don't appear to be able to open and may just be some kind of skylights.

Thanks for that, good catch. There will be a view of Trump and the crowd from there.

Without any footage yet of the shooter actually shooting, there is one theory that the shots came from the team inside the building. I don't know? Just something to watch out for for now.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: 5thHead

Then they fired the sniper who killed the crook because he wasn't supposed to do that.

🍸

Is that a fact or are you just saying things ?

No I'm not just saying things.

It was posted in another thread. I would repost it but there are so many threads now it's hard to remember where it was.

Basically it's an x video of a woman who I get the impression may work with the sniper (she doesn't say) asking for people to have the sniper in their thoughts because he was fired for taking the shot and not wanting for permission.

So , even after crooks had shot the president in the head the sniper was disobeying orders/protocol by stopping the shooter. Therefore he's been fired.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 12:47 AM
link   
While what BernnieJGato says is true that the windows look like fixed windows, that was the ideal place, so just dismount at least one window. In that position and at that distance there would have been no doubt the guy was carrying a rifle. They would have been around 100 feet from him.

Because I think at least one of the teams set up on the barns had a tree between them and where the shooter set up.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead

Then they fired the sniper who killed the crook because he wasn't supposed to do that.

🍸

So the shooter was supposedly allowed to attempt the assassination of a former President and current Presidential candidate, just days before the candidate's Party convention,

And the would be assassin was supposed (as in "Planned", before hand) to be captured Alive?

To what end?

Once captured, was he then expected to make a full and public confession? What was he expected to say? What "revelation" would justify this tragic farce?

Who was he expected to "Out", and Why?
edit on 18-7-2024 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

if you look at this video you will see it is behind the building crooks dead body is on to the right the front of the build with the doors, the two walkways and the ladder.

in my last post the first screen shot even says that the body of crooks is on the building and the cop and the man are to the left

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 02:29 AM
link   
One problem is with the location of the dead shooter.

It is hard to get an accurate measure of just how far from the top edge of the roof the shooter was with all the blurry images, looks about 4-5 feet as an estimate. Why was the shooter not in a position over the top edge of the roof where he could get Trump in his sites?

It did not take long once the gun fire started. Don't see where the shooter got the time to retreat that far while still shooting.
edit on 18-7-2024 by kwaka because: edit last line

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 02:33 AM
link   

From that video, the gun was found by the side of the shooter, not in his hands as if he was shooting. More like still dragging it up with him.
edit on 18-7-2024 by kwaka because: grammer

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I think the standard operating procedure involving guns is to kick the gun away from the suspect.

Where it ends up doesn't really mean much.

ETA: I agree, from the pic you posted he wasn't near the top of the roof but there are images of him actually in position and it seems like he is ready to start shooting.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 07:06 AM
link   

i'm pretty sure that video was after he was shot and disarmed. there's some pictures out there of a couple of swat in tach gear and camies and two cops in a regular uniform who is taking the rifle out of his hand.

and one that showed him actually holding the rifle aiming but can't tell if he was firing.

all of which appear to be back some from the peak of the roof.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Wasn't there an earlier photo of the dead shooter's body (blurred) still at the roof apex...with a stream of blood running all the way down the roof incline?

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 08:18 AM
link   
NEW:
SECOND shooter cell phone found at his home. With 27 contacts.
The phone found with him on the roof is considered his primary.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Fox just mentioned that the FBI is saying the 'rangefinder' was a golf rangefinder.

Can someone that golfs please explain how this can or cannot be used as it was?

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join