It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

You can be involved while not being in on it.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I don’t see it posted anywhere yet but it appears the FBI finally broke into the shooters phone.
Hopefully we’ll know soon enough whether they’ll try and hide what’s in it.
Their trustability rating is about 50/50 these days.
therecord.media...

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

I'm going with 70/30 and they Find Nothing.....

edit on 15-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead
You can be involved while not being in on it.

Everyone at the rally was involved.

Lone shooter means only the shooter knows they are going to try and kill someone.
edit on 15-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 01:09 AM
link   
The other reason the local countersnipers held their fire could be concern over a friendly-fire incident.

Sure they needed to ID the weapon before wasting some rando MAGA goofball, but if they were completely unsure if the target was another LEO or SS member...it would explain the gun. Thus, the need for him to shoot first.

It seems like the rooftop itself is the building used by another set of snipers, who remained inside and were not deployed. It's easy to see where the growing level of confusion could come from....

edit on 777Vam16America/ChicagoTue, 16 Jul 2024 01:17:32 -0500 by 777Vader because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 01:14 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 01:29 AM
link   

a reply to: 777Vader
It seems like the rooftop itself is the building used by another set of snipers It seems like the rooftop itself is the building used by another set of snipers, who remained inside and were not deployed.

If they were there why would they not be deployed? Sounds like BS, it isn't like that spot hadn't been identified as a potential danger and if they were there and getting paid, why not just do their job?

Every sniper I saw was wearing black. The shooter was wearing gray.

Also, no sniper would be using an AR-15 and I'm sure those guys know what one looks like.

ETA: OK, they had snipers in the building and a cop that saw the shooter that either climbed down a ladder or jumped off his partner's shoulders. Meanwhile people outside were taking videos of the shooter seeming sus.

edit on 16-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 02:09 AM
link   

You mean you'll only accept the story that resonates with your echo chamber?

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

a reply to: 777Vader
It seems like the rooftop itself is the building used by another set of snipers It seems like the rooftop itself is the building used by another set of snipers, who remained inside and were not deployed.

If they were there why would they not be deployed? Sounds like BS, it isn't like that spot hadn't been identified as a potential danger and if they were there and getting paid, why not just do their job?

Every sniper I saw was wearing black. The shooter was wearing gray.

Also, no sniper would be using an AR-15 and I'm sure those guys know what one looks like.

ETA: OK, they had snipers in the building and a cop that saw the shooter that either climbed down a ladder or jumped off his partner's shoulders. Meanwhile people outside were taking videos of the shooter seeming sus.

AR-15 long range

Of course I also shot rifles. iron sights 200 yrds,center mass no instruction at all. It wasnt a sniper rifle distance to take the shot at Trump.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
iron sights 200 yrds,center mass no instruction at all. It wasnt a sniper rifle distance to take the shot at Trump.

I'm sure Trump had a vest so it had to be a headshot. Either way, the three letter agencies would have found a better shooter.

I honestly don't know what the argument is about.

A real sniper would have taken Trump out and this guy who couldn't shoot that well let Trump pull a WWE bleeding scene. He even knew there were no additional shots aimed at him because he spent almost 5 seconds fistbumping on the same stage.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Only yours, tell us how you really feel…

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Everyone at the rally was involved.

But not everyone knew who he was by name and they didn't go to the rally with him.

Say I get my girlfriend to keep the car running while I run inside the bank real quick. Only she doesn't know that I'm actually robbing the place. The authorities wouldn't say I acted alone.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakikHe even knew there were no additional shots aimed at him because he spent almost 5 seconds fistbumping on the same stage.

The countersnipers may have communicated with the agents around him.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

You have A PM.

Videos and Pictures are being removed quickly on the web of the kid.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

I accept facts freely and apply Occam’s razor.
All of that, so far, points to blatant negligence, massive incompetence, and ineffectual communication by the security at that rally.
There’s zero evidence of some grand conspiracy as of yet.
Unless you count Jill’s sudden need to campaign in Pennsylvania the same day as Trumps long planned rally which removed security assets Trump would have had.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:22 AM
link   
SECRET SERVICE HAD FULL KNOWLEDGE OF TRUMP ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT - MORE INSIGHT INTO THIS

10 min video that contains a few different videos going around. Uses the audio of the Trump speech to align the video of the shooter on the roof for about two minutes before shooting.

Officer reported suspicious person 30 mins before Trump assassination attempt: Source

Reports that there was a lot of police radio traffic, looking for someone. One person got identified about 30 minutes before using binoculars or range finder.

Snipers Saw Thomas Matthew Crooks Before Trump Shooting: Report

One of the snipers stationed inside the building reportedly first saw Crooks outside and looking up to the roof of the building before the suspect left the scene. Crooks later came back and sat down while looking at his phone near the building. CBS News reported that a sniper took a photo of the suspect when he returned.

Crooks then took out a rangefinder and the sniper who spotted him "radioed to the command post" about the suspect's actions. Crooks then disappeared again and returned to the building with a backpack. Secret Service snipers again alerted their command post about Crooks' actions.

According to the source who spoke with CBS News, Crooks had already climbed to the top of the building in question by the time additional officers arrived at the scene for backup. The suspect also positioned himself "above and behind the snipers inside the building."

edit on 16-7-2024 by kwaka because: added last link and news quote

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   
They cannot help themselves..

ABC host George Stephanopoulos said Sunday on “This Week” that Donald Trump and his supporters have contributed to “violent rhetoric” while discussing yesterday’s assassination attempt on the former president. Stephanopoulos said, “Of course, President Trump and his supporters have contributed to this violent rhetoric as well.”

Then his co-host brings up the bloodbath comment/etc.

Who? Who has been killed in the name of Donald Trump? Who? I know of at least half a dozen killed at his rallies by others. The guy who ran a teen over and killed him. People shot.

Where are all of the supporters creating violence after he was shot in the head? Where are they? Where is the uprising? These people who want to kill Democracy because that is what I hear from my POTUS And Media.

That Donald Trump is the threat. He should be dead and again, they have no idea what to do now. They blew their one chance.

USSS Director should step down. The House Intel Committee needs ALL of the communications from that day. ALL of them.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   
New report...
Shooter bought a ladder and ammo a day before the shooting.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Speaking of Jill's "sudden need to campaign" near Trump's rally, why did she schedule a campaign at the last minute? Wtf position is she running for?

That ☝️ is the real question that needs attention.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

Speaking of Jill's "sudden need to campaign" near Trump's rally, why did she schedule a campaign at the last minute? Wtf position is she running for?

That ☝️ is the real question that needs attention.

Why did they feel she needed to have Trump's protection taken from him and given to her?

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join