It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

I do not mind hearing people say God Intervened. It is their coping mechanism. Trump is not supposed to be alive today. Call it luck. Call it what you want.

I get angry when I hear anything about the shooters. The media should not even release their names. No pictures.

This man did not have to die attending a political rally. It is very very sad. I place his death at the feet of our POTUS and the media. One created this 'sickness' and other promotes it.

edit on 7142024 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:39 AM
link   
For those that are still saying this is fake this is from the daughter of the slain man in the audience

CORY

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Sorry to bring it to you, but it was short of divine intervention what save it Saint Trump the Martyr.

Get use to it.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:40 AM
link   
So Biden just recalled their new batch of anti-Trump campaign ads.
They must've had some doozie 'Trump is Hitler and a threat to democracy' ads lined up ready to go out.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

So, there is an armed guy on the roof with a clear shot at DJT and they wait for him to fire first?

That makes no sense at all.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Paul Joseph Watson has put up a new video showing some clips I haven't seen yet. These are crazy times. The YouTube tag is long and I still don't know how to embedd videos like this.

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

So, there is an armed guy on the roof with a clear shot at DJT and they wait for him to fire first?

...and THEN they blew the shooter's brains out.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Ooh the saint and martyr. Too bad God doesn't like the poor guy who dedicated every day to saving regular non saint people. Smh.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

...and THEN they blew the shooter's brains out.

You always "police your brass" and "tie up loose ends".

Dead men tell no tales.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Remember also, the person who is going to investigate this suggested Trump not have a USSS Detail anymore.

Bennie Thompson, the lead on the 1/6 fake commission.

He introduced legislation that would have removed Trumps USSS Detail.

Democratic Rep. Bennie Thompson ran the January 6 committee, which mixed elements of show trial and reality series. Focused solely on Trump, of course. Now, Thompson wants to take away Trump’s Secret Service protection if Trump is convicted on any of the 88 felony charges levelled against him by elected Democratic prosecutors and a Biden Justice Department appointee. Obvious subtext here is that removing USSS would make it easier for someone to kill Trump, which is arguably the goal of Thompson’s bill, H.R. 8081: The DISGRACED Former Protectees Act.

Do you really think it will be a fair investigation?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Nobody could understand why Biden wasn't dropping out after they were telling him Trump will definitely beat him.
I wonder if Joe knew there was a game-changer in the works.

Bet Joe drops out now.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Ooh the saint and martyr. Too bad God doesn't like the poor guy who dedicated every day to saving regular non saint people. Smh.

When I die...which we all will...I can think of no better death than doing so protecting the family I love.

Cory's daughter just posted that she would have died if her dad had not shielded her with his body.
Perhaps God and Cory (a man who regularly risks his life to save total strangers) were working together to save her life.

edit on CpmSun, 14 Jul 2024 12:24:30 -0500Sunday 1pmJuly20247 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

edit on CpmSun, 14 Jul 2024 12:25:31 -0500Sunday 1pmJuly20247 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Well if a Presidential candidates security cannot prevent people from being killed and an assassination attempt, I'm not sure that the claims your kids 28 year old teacher Miss Smith being armed will save your child in school from someone with a death wish and an AK.

My God this has nothing to do with schools arming teachers. My God. ⚠️⚠️

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The MSM has now moved onto be careful of retaliatory violence? I hate them...

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

For God's sake already. Jesus ⚠️⚠️

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

That should no be that bad, remember by democrats grooming, only maga and trump supporters are violent.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Republicans have been hunted since Trump started his run.

Remember this?

Link

This one too . . .. 😬

Train carrying GOP members of Congress hits garbage truck, one dead

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Hi Xuechen! Who were the fake actors in this one?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
So Biden just recalled their new batch of anti-Trump campaign ads.
They must've had some doozie 'Trump is Hitler and a threat to democracy' ads lined up ready to go out.

Can't wait for the leaks on SM ☢️

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wow you got to be kidding me, the signs are all over, the end of the world is near, the antichrist is among us.

I really do not believe on any of that mumbo jumbo, Only Christian believe in that crap.

Anyway, that is very tragic and weird at the same time.

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join