It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

This was not the deep state. A poor shooter misses and a professional assassin which the deep state would surely have used would have left a bloody corpse.

Maybe true, but the massive gun sales these last 8 years were not from Conservatives. Liberals felt threatened by their own policies, and so went out and bought guns. They buy a gun and feel powerful like it changes anything for them. Conservatives see guns as a tool, nothing more. I could pick which eye at 200 or 300 years, and I could hammer a nail with my handgun at 50 feet, what makes me different is I'm not some crazy liberal extremist who went out and bought a gun and never really tried to learn how to use it.

The threat to Americans is liberals with some new sense of power with a gun. The rest of us have had guns our whole lives, nothing new there.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Welp... They found a Van of interest.

How long before they find a manifesto on the passenger seat?
edit on 13-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: Bilbous72

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: hangedman13

Why didn't his cap move? The "wound" is exactly where the edge of the cap meets his head. That bullet would have gone through, or grazed the cap, but the cap didn't move.

FAKE NEWS! PR STUNT

Flame away.

Tell that to the audience member who is dead.

Ever hear of crisis actors?

Not me, no way. And look what happened to Alex Jones when he said he had heard of them. So they must not exist.

link   
Here’s a link to James O’keefe’s X, thread with a close up of alleged shooter post and pre neutralization…
Caution: graphic image

x.com...

link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Guyfriday

This isn't the time or place. We should be digesting the data being presented and figuring out the truth. There are already holes popping up so we should focus on finding facts.

No doubt what we saw was just a microcosm of the whole thing. Lots of details already. I am sure more than one or they were stupid for trying if they wanted to be sure to get him. John F. Kennedy assassination was a crossfire.

I was thinking about this event, and realized that if this was a practice run, then an assassination on Biden would be next. What we saw here was how the Secret Service protects their principle as well as how they work counter sniper issues. A lot got exposed in this event.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 10:28 PM
link   
20 year old shooter from Pennsylvania

Ok folks, is he a Biden cult member or Bernie bro?

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

For as far as it goes I agree with you. Dump people with guns. Whoever this guy was, he was dumb.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 10:29 PM
link   

a reply to: Wookiep
If you don't want to look at the ''conspiracy angle'' to this event then don't.

I think ALL angles of any issue should be considered. There's a name for groups only willing to consider information that resonates with them, and that becomes their only 'facts'.

I disagree with you often, Bingo-but you keep me on my toes and bring angles to consider that I may have overlooked.

So, thank you for expanding my information. I still reserve the right to disagree....

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
Bomb Squad investigating a van at the scene.

Sources Say a Suspect is being Questioned about that Van .......

[snip]
edit on 7/14/2024 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

" Trump campaign announces that RNC Convention will go on as scheduled "

Really ? Geez , is he taking a Page Out of the Left's Playbook there ? Never Let a Good Crisis Go to Waste ? Geez , what Testículos grandes he has !

If he stops or changes the convention much, then crazy wins. There are always threats and tonight, crazy happened. What would waiting actually accomplish? What would hiding actually accomplish? What would you change with the convention? Indoor only? I don't know the estimated count of the crowd but many places can't accommodate some of the crowds that Trump can draw. Shore up his security detail and keep going.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheepish
Here’s a link to James O’keefe’s X, thread with a close up of alleged shooter post and pre neutralization…
Caution: graphic image

x.com...

This is the guy whose head was blown off by the Law Enforcement sharp shooter?

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 10:34 PM
link   

a reply to: LSU2018

Hmm..... Did Joe Try to Telegraph or Warn US on July 8th ?

" President Biden on July 8th , " We're done talking about the debate , it's time to put Trump in a bullseye"

Coded message or activation term? Hmmm

link   
In the real world, this would be time magazine photo of the year…
x.com...

link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Agreed. There's no reason to delay anything. If the cowards want to show up and try something stupid, let em. Let's just hope secret service is more on top of things. Any and all attempts at violence will be under the microscope, and any dumb moves will only further ensure a Trump victory.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

a reply to: fringeofthefringe

" Trump campaign announces that RNC Convention will go on as scheduled "

Really ? Geez , is he taking a Page Out of the Left's Playbook there ? Never Let a Good Crisis Go to Waste ? Geez , what Testículos grandes he has !

If he stops or changes the convention much, then crazy wins. There are always threats and tonight, crazy happened. What would waiting actually accomplish? What would hiding actually accomplish? What would you change with the convention? Indoor only? I don't know the estimated count of the crowd but many places can't accommodate some of the crowds that Trump can draw. Shore up his security detail and keep going.

Well for one thing , Every Government Official attending that Convention would require Hightened Security Now . Can that Even be Done in such a short Time ?

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I am glad the assassination attempt failed.
I do not like Trump, I do not support Trump, but I also would never want to see him or any other political figure assassinated.
That is not how we (The US) does business.

Maybe things will calm down a little and peoples emotions will cool after this, at least that is my hope.
At work, when we heard, a few people were like YAY!

That is BS.

I am glad he survived.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 10:37 PM
link   

For as far as it goes I agree with you. Dump people with guns. Whoever this guy was, he was dumb.

Think of a country with 330 million and many conservatives extremely good with guns. One would think people would be taken out at will on any given day of the week, but no it doesn't happen. The reason is we are sane, and it seems the liberals have gone insane. How many are joking about this or calling it a PR event... geez

I have known people for many decades making jokes about it. IDK If Obama was attacked, I would kill the person in an instant if I was in that position. I would see it as an attack on America.

what is wrong with liberals these days...

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666

a reply to: LSU2018

Hmm..... Did Joe Try to Telegraph or Warn US on July 8th ?

" President Biden on July 8th , " We're done talking about the debate , it's time to put Trump in a bullseye"

Coded message or activation term? Hmmm

The idiot democrats interpreted the SCOTUS presidential immunity ruling giving Biden the authority to put a hit on Trump. Right? Isn't that what we heard all week? Just sayin'. Something to consider, especiallt if Biden drops out next week.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

🤷🏼‍♂️ I dunno about the whole “blown off” part, but yeah, I think it’s supposedly “the ‘guy.’” I saw a pic of the military looking guys standing next to the body, and it looked like there was still a head, but again, 🤷🏼‍♂️

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

Agreed. There's no reason to delay anything. If the cowards want to show up and try something stupid, let em. Let's just hope secret service is more on top of things. Any and all attempts at violence will be under the microscope, and any dumb moves will only further ensure a Trump victory.

They are good, many Conservatives that have had guns their whole lives are good. These liberals that have found some new power buying a gun feel powerful these days, but it's like high school BB up against the NBA in many situations.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join