It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 09:57 PM
link   
It's now being reported that the FBI is now leading the investigation. So I guess nobody will know what the hell is going on since we know that this is just a partisan strong arm group that hates Trump. It will be interesting how much, or open, this investigation will be. I guess if any Trotskyists are involved the FBI will stick an ice-axe into that notion.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
abc news saying m4 style rifle and was at elevated position 200 to 300 yards away.

While I was trained to hit a silhouette target at 300 meters with an M16 way, way back in the 80's, similar to an M4, the distance requires great practice in "Kentucky Windage". A shot to the head is asking a lot from a non Sniper weapon at that distance. I am sure the snipers never use an M4. Maybe that one was a decoy so one on stage with Trump could get him?

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I don't know if that has been posted or not, I am not on top of this whole thread.

Here is a crazy BBC interview with a guy who claims he saw the shooter crawling up on the roof with a rifle, notified the police and they just milled around, didn't know what that meant.

X

edit on 13-7-2024 by Mahogani because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I have said it many times before and this will be the last time I say it. The deep state wanted JFK dead and he is dead. The deep state wanted MLK dead and he is dead. They wanted RFK dead, and he is dead.

Trump is alive. Trump holds rallies day in and day out in large auditoriums and out doors in wide spaces. If the deep state wanted him dead, he would be dead already. If they wanted him dead today, he would be dead today instead of being hustled off the stage pumping the air with his fist and blood on his angry face providing the martyr image he promotes.

This was not the deep state. A poor shooter misses and a professional assassin which the deep state would surely have used would have left a bloody corpse.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Bah, it doesn't take that much time to train to shoot well. In the Marines we shot targets at 500 yards (457 Meters) and people were making head shots that never fired a rifle before.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: LSU2018

Hmm..... Did Joe Try to Telegraph or Warn US on July 8th ?

" President Biden on July 8th , " We're done talking about the debate , it's time to put Trump in a bullseye"

Remember how the MSM came down on Sarah Palin after her Gabby GIffords campaign ad?

Sarah Palin Criticized Over Gabrielle Giffords Presence on "Target List"

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

" Trump campaign announces that RNC Convention will go on as scheduled "

Really ? Geez , is he taking a Page Out of the Left's Playbook there ? Never Let a Good Crisis Go to Waste ? Geez , what Testículos grandes he has !

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 10:04 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Any name on the victim who was fatally wounded?

God bless their family who witnessed their loved one die today. Let’s remember them in our prayers.

This person is most likely the reason Trump is still alive. I bet they unknowingly stepped in the way.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 10:06 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 10:08 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Fox news has just reported that Trump is out of the hospital.

Biden was reported to have contacted him while in the hospital but nothing on what was said.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 10:09 PM
link   
LIVE! TRUMP SURVIVES ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT

Candace Owens has a 80 minute reporting about this event, an impartial approach that covers the main videos going around. Trying to work things out like we all are.

Trump Update.. Shooter Mark Violets Dead..White House Calls Assassination An "Incident"

David Nino Rodriguez has a 12 min report, got a lead from Juan Osavin about Mark Violets. After the photo of the dead shooter on the roof, that ain't adding up at this time. If this Mark guy is still alive, going to be questions.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
Any name on the victim who was fatally wounded?

God bless their family who witnessed their loved one die today. Let’s remember them in our prayers.

This person is most likely the reason Trump is still alive. I bet they unknowingly stepped in the way.

They’ll buy their time until they absolutely have to release that info.
It counter narrative to them.
That’s how we know.
They aren’t creative anymore.
They’ve been doing this for years, unchecked.
You can’t hate the media more.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

This isn't the time or place. We should be digesting the data being presented and figuring out the truth. There are already holes popping up so we should focus on finding facts.

No doubt what we saw was just a microcosm of the whole thing. Lots of details already. I am sure more than one or they were stupid for trying if they wanted to be sure to get him. John F. Kennedy assassination was a crossfire.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Bomb Squad investigating a van at the scene.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Dead shooters can't tell who hired them. Happens a lot in politics.

Explain a lot

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

Again I'll ask, has anyone even considered an alternate? A viable, relatively trustworthy (I know, I know) alternate that would carry the torch??

Ted Cruz, Glenn Youngkin, Don Jr or Ivana

Edit- I actually like Ben Carson but I don't know if he would want it
edit on 13-7-2024 by TheMisguidedAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 10:19 PM
link   

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join