It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Lefties, can we talk about this yet?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion
a reply to: Annee

Plan your life. If you can't afford kids -- don't have them. "That Which is Not Earned Has No Value".

Why the double standard when it comes to illegals who…
1) are here illegally and still get all the benefits
2) have not earned anything
3) have not contributed 1 cent
4) have done zero for the rest of the community

What double standard?

Stating what is -- is not endorsing anything.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Plan your life. If you can't afford kids -- don't have them. "That Which is Not Earned Has No Value".

What double standard?

On one hand you say….

Plan your life. If you can't afford kids -- don't have them. "That Which is Not Earned Has No Value"

And on the other you say we should have free healthcare and euthanasia services.

Seems kind of double standardish to me.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

HAHA! You keep up that hard edge for appearance's sake. I get it. But you can't fool me, ya 'ole softy!

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 03:42 PM
link   

What double standard?

On one hand you say….

Plan your life. If you can't afford kids -- don't have them. "That Which is Not Earned Has No Value"

And on the other you say we should have free healthcare and euthanasia services.

Seems kind of double standardish to me.

That was free reproductive choices (including abortion) and euthanasia.

The world does not need one more unwanted child.

And by the time you're on SS -- you sure as Hell should have control of when you are ready to go.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Logan's Run eh?, sounds good to me. 75 and you gotta start running.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Logan's Run eh?, sounds good to me. 75 and you gotta start running.

No. That was mandatory.

And at a youngish again.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 04:02 AM
link   

No.

YOU make a baby in the womb.
YOU are the one who wants to slaughter your own child.
YOU pay the blood money.
It's YOUR responsibility. Not mine.

And my money isn't going to pay for the slaughter of innocent babies.

That's what the baby in your womb was ... an innocent baby.
Deserving of love from you, his mother, not rejection and death.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

No.

YOU make a baby in the womb.

You make one in yours YOUR business.

My womb is not YOUR business.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   

You make one in yours YOUR business.
My womb is not YOUR business.

YOU want people to pay for the abortions of others.
YOU want people to make it their business, literally, because their money is involved.
HELL NO!

YOU make a baby.
It's YOUR responsibility.
If YOU want to slaughter the innocent baby, our money won't do it.
That murder is on YOU.
Taxpayers shouldn't have to pay for what is YOUR responsibility and YOUR decision.

That's what the baby in your womb was ... an innocent baby.
Deserving of love from you, his mother, not rejection and death.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab
a reply to: Sookiechacha

And, stop complain about "them". If you have a problem with all the "free stuff" they're getting draining the public coffers, blame the people in charge of those coffers.

Okay, let’s start with the democrat party and the clown that’s left the borders open for almost 4 years allowing record number of illegals into the country which are bankrupting cities and states.

And I’ll complain about whatever I want to sweetie. Illegals coming into this country and killing American citizens kind of pisses me off. Not surprised you’re okay with that, you actually support and encourage it.

A 16-year-old employee who died after getting sucked into equipment at a Mississippi poultry plant got the job using the identity of a 32-year-old man, a new revelation that highlights the ease with which migrant children are finding work in a dangerous industry, and the challenges companies face in trying to evaluate their true ages.

Biden open borders and lawlessness is disgracefull

When illegal migrants aren't raping, murdering, killing Americans while drunk driving and importing fetynol they are committing fraud and end up killing themselves. This is very sad and has become a humanitarian crisis the likes of which we have never seen. Trump said at the debate that refugees and illegal migration through our now open borders are bankrupting social security along with many other benifit programs designed to help Americans and he was right. Hospitals are now overcrowded, medicare for illegal aliens and refugees is having a major impact on the quality and availability of healthcare for Americans who pay for it and many schools systems have become over crowded.
Not only the SSI but states are spending into the $billions, the financial cost is staggering

edit on 9-7-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Is it his business if his taxes pay for your abortions?

If you want an abortion, shouldn't you pay for it? If you can't, aren't there non-profits that offer to pay?

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

I don't think every illegal is doing bad things, other than the initial crime of breaking into our country, but rather than worry about their feelings, we need to remove them, offer them an instruction pamphlet on how to come in the right way, and make sure that process is functioning as it should. Won't be easy, but then, nothing worth while is.

Once we stop spending money and resources placating these folks, we can show them how to come in legally, get a job, pay taxes, and contibute to out society and live the America Dream. I doubt they all want to live on welfare and be slaves to the system, but I could be wrong.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

^^ THAT.

She wants everyone to get free abortions. Of course, nothing is really free. It's MY tax money paying for it. And no ... My tax money shouldn't be paying for her abortion. SHE got herself pregnant. SHE wants to slaughter the innocent baby. SHE can pay for it. NOT ME. It's HER responsibility and it's HER who will have that murder on her soul ... I don't want any part of it on mine.

(BTW .. I"m a 'her' .. not a 'him' ... just FYI)

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I don't think every illegal is doing bad things

a reply to: network dude

When illegal migrants aren't raping, murdering, killing Americans while drunk driving and importing fetynol they are committing fraud and end up killing themselves

All these illegal immigrants coming through now, many being directed by NGO's are overwhelming and taking advantage of our country/system. They are responsible for over loading our government and draining federal, state and local resources and significantly impacting the quality of life for Americans. Granted there are many that are not robbing, raping, murdering etc.. but nonetheless they have become a pariah, one of the biggest problems our country is facing and being too stupid not to realize this does not excuse them from responsibilty. I agree that they all need to be deported and our legal acceptance of migrants needs to be lowered to a manageable number due to the need for proper assimilation, demographic management and resources for the border patrol and others tasked with legal migration.
We all know that the Biden administration and more broadly the democrats are facilitating this but the strife most Americans have with this insane migration has created a huge powder keg. This is going to get ugly one way or another and that is the root of my perspective, frustration. Nothing wrong with migration when done orderly with proper vetting. Good people who can contribute to our great country this is not happening and it has reached a tipping point.
edit on 9-7-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Sorry to miss-gender you, I initially thought she was replying to Xue. I realized my gaf, after editing.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I think I see a lot of Guatemalan's who are clearly hear to send money back home like indentured servants who's boss is running a program to keep them for 2 years or so. Those guys work hard and sure do love their family doing this work. I tell them I appreciate they are taking care of their family and they should be proud. They get 25$ and hour but send almost all of it home. Then they build a house for themselves with the money they saved when they get back. Win win for them. We need Americans like that. That idea can stay. The gang bangers can go. I would want someone so dedicated to doing the right thing for their family living beside me.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   

If you want an abortion, shouldn't you pay for it? If you can't, aren't there non-profits that offer to pay?

I pay taxes for a lot I don’t agree with.

Useless argument.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Useless argument.

Wrong.

You get pregnant.
You want to slaughter the innocent baby.
YOU PAY FOR IT.
It's not my responsibility.
It's yours.
Grow up and take responsibility for your own actions.
Stop trying to stick everyone else with the financial bill.
That murder is totally on YOU - physically, spiritually and financially.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Useless argument.

False Equivalency -- bad argument bad rebuttal 😃

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Useless argument.

Wrong.

You get pregnant.
You want to slaughter the innocent baby.
YOU PAY FOR IT.
It's not my responsibility.
It's yours.
Grow up and take responsibility for your own actions.
Stop trying to stick everyone else with the financial bill.
That murder is totally on YOU - physically, spiritually and financially.

Talk YOU.

Not ME.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join