It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Lefties, can we talk about this yet?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: some_stupid_name
a reply to: Justoneman

I believe sook and annee are actual real ATS members and not part of the borg collective, they have been mislead but are real average people. So argue with them how you want but please keep in mind they represent your neighbors, friends, and family that also have been lied to and don't understand.

The difference with my neighbors and those people here doing the gaslighting is, I get a chance to show my next door neighbor the things we show here, then they are able to be thinkers again. If only for a moment. Do you know what I mean? I can talk face to face and bring the data with references to those folks. It matters not one bit ever for those gaslighters to ever agree with anything outside of "orange man bad, Democrats are saving our republic" .

Some of the folks these people here support are literally BAMN and proof is useless to them because then Trump and the good people like us win.

edit on 7000000143120247America/Chicago07am7 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Annee

a reply to: Annee

I think I can demonstrate why normal conversations don't happen.

if you could answer two quick questions, we can have a regular dialog.

1. What good things can come from an open border?

2. What good things can come from pushing DEI in the military?

Thanks in advance for your answers. If you also think those are bad things, then we are in rare agreement. If not, then I'd love to understand why you think like you do.

Those are questions that interest you.

The border issue is happening worldwide. Mostly a southern to northern movement. Why is that?

Most of my posts are related to social equality -- which I have addressed. What is your objection?

that's why.

That’s a cop out response.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Seems like — more every day — SCOTUS is trying to pull a legal coup.

“Wake Up People”

what should we do about it? Start killin folk? Is it time to start killin yet?

Have you ever read a biography of Putin?

I have.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

The border issue is happening worldwide. Mostly a southern to northern movement. Why is that?

Because they want what we’ve worked very hard to achieve, thing is, they’re for whatever reasons not willing to put in the effort and work like we have to change their own countries for the better. They’ve allowed their countries to become #holes. Why would we want them here? Why is this America’s problem? Why should we give up our sovereignty and our culture to people that couldn’t care less about it? They’re a burden on society in many different ways. Why should we be paying their way when they won’t help themselves?

Gotta give you credit for answering this.

I've asked it before -- I think you're the only poster who gave it a shot.

Which country has not used the dregs of society for cheap labor? That first generation seems to be hard workers.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

Look forward to looking back on this time in about 10 years.

Unfortunately by then it may be socially acceptable to put the elderly down because of the burden on society they will be.

(And the things they remember about the past)

I think free euthanasia should be offered to everyone.

I have no fear of dying — but I am atheist.

Being near 80 myself — I fear loss of independence and quality of life. And pain.

Why should I suffer — because of other people’s beliefs?

Offered to everyone? Mandates are where the bread is buttered.

It is as easy to euthanise yourself nowadays as it has ever been, why should a person have to wait for it to be offered by tptb?

Let me ask you, how has the current administration improved your independence and quality of life?

Legal euthanasia would help put all personal affairs/inheritance in order. We are a country of laws.

Politics is accumulative generational. To say how I am affected in a 4-year period is unrealistic.

I did get a cost of living raise on my Social Security. But doubt that was just magically pulled out of a hat in a restricted time period.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 09:59 AM
link   

“Wake Up People”

I have.

Do the book go into virtue signaling and false equivalencies? 😀

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

“Wake Up People”

I have.

Do the book go into virtue signaling and false equivalencies? 😀

In your mind probably.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Thanks in advance for your answers. If you also think those are bad things, then we are in rare agreement. If not, then I'd love to understand why you think like you do.

Most of my posts are related to social equality -- which I have addressed. What is your objection?

that's why.

LOL, said the woman who couldn't answer the simple questions. Why do you pretend you want a conversation? You just want to project your shortcomings on others. Prove me wrong and have a dialog.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   

that's why.

LOL, said the woman who couldn't answer the simple questions. Why do you pretend you want a conversation? You just want to project your shortcomings on others. Prove me wrong and have a dialog.

Who chose not to respond.

You seem to think answers are reduced to "black and white". They are not.

How many anti-abortionists do you think there are that support "shoot to kill" at the border?

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   

"The border issue is happening worldwide. Mostly a southern to northern movement. Why is that?"

It's all happening in North America and Europe. And there are things in common that all the target countries have, and many things in common the sending countries have. The breakdown of stable governments and dilution of population are just 2 reasons for the NWO movements into target regions. Weaker governments make a Global Government system more possible. 😃💥

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I asked two simple questions about two of the most important issues we currently face. You chose to ignore it, as usual. My one and only point is, you aren't here for dialog. And you proved it so much better than I ever could.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 10:50 AM
link   

How many anti-abortionists do you think there are that support "shoot to kill" at the border?

Abortion is killing an unarmed baby who just wants to live and poses no danger. An innocent baby who just expects his own mother to protect him like she is supposed to, instead of slaughtering him just for her own convenience.

Criminals who are coming across the border, or who are breaking into your home, or who are raping and murdering ... they have intent to do harm and it is self defense to kill them. Self defense is common sense.

Big difference.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I asked two simple questions about two of the most important issues we currently face. You chose to ignore it, as usual. My one and only point is, you aren't here for dialog. And you proved it so much better than I ever could.

You ask questions you've already deemed what the answer should be.

I am not required to think as you -- nor respond as you have determined I should.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I think that end of life assistance should be offered to everyone who is an adult, for whatever reason they wish. It shouldn't just be for the terminally ill. And it should be available all over the planet. As for the 'free' part? No. It's like any other medical service. The doctors need to be paid for their time and expertise, and the drug companies need to be paid for making their drugs, and the people who run the buildings need to be paid for providing the brick and mortar buildings for this to take place in.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Abortion is killing an unarmed baby who just wants to live and poses no danger. An innocent baby who just expects his own mother to protect him like she is supposed to, instead of slaughtering him just for her own convenience.

Criminals who are coming across the border, or who are breaking into your home, or who are raping and murdering ... they have intent to do harm and it is self defense to kill them. Self defense is common sense.

Big difference.

How surprising that is your response.

NOT

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 10:58 AM
link   

How surprising that is your response.
NOT

It's the truth.
Too tough to look in the mirror and see what you yourself did?
Good.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

I think that end of life assistance should be offered to everyone who is an adult, for whatever reason they wish. It shouldn't just be for the terminally ill. And it should be available all over the planet. As for the 'free' part? No. It's like any other medical service. The doctors need to be paid for their time and expertise, and the drug companies need to be paid for making their drugs, and the people who run the buildings need to be paid for providing the brick and mortar buildings for this to take place in.

I think abortions and all reproductive choices should be free too.

Isn't it interesting that both "Life and Death" -- is geared by the expense.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I think abortions and all reproductive choices should be free too..

Nope.

Gotta' pay the doctor for his/her expertise.
Gotta' pay the pharma for their drug that they invested in.
Gotta' pay the owner of the building for building upkeep, etc.

Nothing is 'free' in life.
Everything costs someone something.
And I don't want my money going to support the slaughter of innocent children.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Big difference.

Nope. Life is life. Those people are coming here fleeing life threatening conditions. Granted, most of those conditions are not "asylum qualifying" issues. But their lives are just as precious as any other life

Don't say you're "pro-life" and then talk about desperate migrants like they're unworthy of living. Just say you're pro American fetuses. Be honest.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: FlyersFan

Big difference.

Nope. Life is life. Those people are coming here fleeing life threatening conditions. Granted, most of those conditions are not "asylum qualifying" issues. But their lives are just as precious as any other life

Don't say you're "pro-life" and then talk about desperate migrants like they're unworthy of living. Just say you're pro American fetuses. Be honest.

I bet that answer didn't surprise you though.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join