It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Lefties, can we talk about this yet?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

LOL, no. Not at all.

link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: Annee
I think abortions and all reproductive choices should be free too..

Nope.

Gotta' pay the doctor for his/her expertise.
Gotta' pay the pharma for their drug that they invested in.
Gotta' pay the owner of the building for building upkeep, etc.

Nothing is 'free' in life.
Everything costs someone something.
And I don't want my money going to support the slaughter of innocent children.

Fewer old people on SS -- fewer children to subsidize.

Depends on which side of "the old mighty dollar" you choose to see.

link   

originally posted by: some_stupid_name
a reply to: Justoneman

I believe sook and annee are actual real ATS members and not part of the borg collective, they have been mislead but are real average people. So argue with them how you want but please keep in mind they represent your neighbors, friends, and family that also have been lied to and don't understand.

Resistance is Not Futile !

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

LOL, no. Not at all.

Kinda like "I'm a Constitutionalist -- screw Due Process".

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

The border issue is happening worldwide. Mostly a southern to northern movement. Why is that?

Because they want what we’ve worked very hard to achieve, thing is, they’re for whatever reasons not willing to put in the effort and work like we have to change their own countries for the better. They’ve allowed their countries to become #holes. Why would we want them here? Why is this America’s problem? Why should we give up our sovereignty and our culture to people that couldn’t care less about it? They’re a burden on society in many different ways. Why should we be paying their way when they won’t help themselves?

Gotta give you credit for answering this.

I've asked it before -- I think you're the only poster who gave it a shot.

Which country has not used the dregs of society for cheap labor? That first generation seems to be hard workers.

This isn’t just about cheap labor, it’s about power, future votes and breaking down our country from within. They’re also taking skilled labor jobs, which is taking jobs from citizens, especially in the construction trades.

The democrat party doesn’t give a # about any of these people, they’re just pawns to them. Dems have been doing this to the black community for decades. It’s kind of disgusting to watch.

You never answered my questions though.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   

The border issue is happening worldwide. Mostly a southern to northern movement. Why is that?

Because they want what we’ve worked very hard to achieve, thing is, they’re for whatever reasons not willing to put in the effort and work like we have to change their own countries for the better. They’ve allowed their countries to become #holes. Why would we want them here? Why is this America’s problem? Why should we give up our sovereignty and our culture to people that couldn’t care less about it? They’re a burden on society in many different ways. Why should we be paying their way when they won’t help themselves?

Which country has not used the dregs of society for cheap labor? That first generation seems to be hard workers.

This isn’t just about cheap labor, it’s about power, future votes and breaking down our country from within. They’re also taking skilled labor jobs, which is taking jobs from citizens, especially in the construction trades.

The democrat party doesn’t give a # about any of these people, they’re just pawns to them. Dems have been doing this to the black community for decades. It’s kind of disgusting to watch.

I'm not doing "Blame it on the Dems. If that's all you got -- not interested.

And NO -- I am not a Dem.

Exploiting the dregs of society for cheap labor -- is not new. Then you want to complain they're not living up to a standard you deem acceptable?

Culture is always an interesting measure.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Those people are coming here fleeing life threatening conditions.

Most are coming here for free stuff, because they know we’ll pay their way. Very few of the illegals life’s are under actual threat of death, that’s a bs excuse the party of morons you support keep using. Is life tough for them…maybe, close to death, nope. I’ve worked around illegals for 45 years, I know their game all to well so please don’t gaslight me on the topic.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Most are coming here for free stuff, because they know we’ll pay their way.

Really?

I lived on the border for 30+ years. Have you?

Those I know wanted better schooling and a better future for their children.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Yeah, I agree. We had an issue a few weeks ago where it was 24x7 human attended ai bots that didn't really care about anything but spreading lies and propaganda. I was just saying these 2 appear to real people, not that they had any valid arguments to support their delusional state.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Exploiting the dregs of society for cheap labor -- is not new. Then you want to complain they're not living up to a standard you deem acceptable?

Then you can’t see the real dynamic at play, it most definitely is a democrat thing, for the most part anyways and no, it’s not just about cheap labor. If that’s what you think then you’re extremely ignorant on the subject.

I don’t care if you’re a democrat or not, you tell us that every other post, we also know your 80, which you seem to think gives you some sort of authoritive credibility on topics, it doesn’t. Like usual you avoid my questions and go straight to deflecting.

You ever stop and think who’s really exploiting who???😏

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Then you can’t see the real dynamic at play, it most definitely is a democrat thing, for the most part anyways and no, it’s not just about cheap labor. If that’s what you think then you’re extremely ignorant on the subject.

I don’t care if you’re a democrat or not, you tell us that every other post, we also know your 80, which you seem to think gives you some sort of authoritive credibility on topics, it doesn’t. Like usual you avoid my questions and go straight to deflecting.

You ever stop and think who’s really exploiting who???😏

And why do I need to continuously confirm I am not a Dem on ATS?

Not apologizing for having a "wider scope" -- than the majority here.

Ignorant? I was born and raised in Los Angeles.

edit on pm77America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I asked two simple questions about two of the most important issues we currently face. You chose to ignore it, as usual. My one and only point is, you aren't here for dialog. And you proved it so much better than I ever could.

You ask questions you've already deemed what the answer should be.

I am not required to think as you -- nor respond as you have determined I should.

correct. And because you haven't the guts to answer and discuss reality, we all have to guess what you think. And I'd wager I'm close in that you have no clue how bad the border is, because your news doesn't tell you about it, and you are all for DEI in the military and promoting all the pink haired men to leadership roles due to their preferred gender.

You love Joe Biden because he's a D. You are that shallow. Now, if any of that is wrong, you can explain it to me, have a dialog, and allow myself and others to know WHY you think the way you do. I think it's wrong, and nuts, but maybe you have a valid reason to be that way.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I asked two simple questions about two of the most important issues we currently face. You chose to ignore it, as usual. My one and only point is, you aren't here for dialog. And you proved it so much better than I ever could.

You ask questions you've already deemed what the answer should be.

I am not required to think as you -- nor respond as you have determined I should.

correct. And because you haven't the guts to answer and discuss reality, we all have to guess what you think.

Hey! Why don't you control the narrative?

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Really?

Don’t care if you lived in Tijuana, I grew up in AZ, lived in LA for a lot of years and then CO, all states overrun with illegals. Like I said I worked with ‘em daily for 45 years, I probably know more about their situation than you do as they’ve become friends, neighbors, I’ve even rented to them on several occasions in CO.

I’ve also seen what they do to neighborhoods, education and welfare resources. If they want a better education then they can change their school system in their own countries. It’s not my frigg’n problem. You know what they did in my school districts in CA and CO? They lowered passing test grades because there’s so many of them in ELL that they were clogging up the education system and taking away teacher resources. They’re taking away from my kids education and that’s just wrong that my kid’s education has to suffer because teachers are expending so much time trying to catch lil Juan jr that doesn’t speak English up to speed with the rest of the kids. Take your pity party elsewhere, they’re not our problem, period.
edit on 7-7-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

LOL

Yeah, they walk 100s of miles, risking predators and the elements, camp out at the border for months, waiting for their number to come up so they can make an asylum application, or pay coyotes and risk their lives after spending their life's savings, to cross illegally, for free stuff.

/sarc

Don’t care if you lived in Tijuana, I grew up in AZ, lived in LA for a lot of years and then CO, all states overrun with illegals. Like I said I worked with ‘em daily for 45 years, I probably know more about their situation than you do as they’ve become friends, neighbors, I’ve even rented to them on several occasions in CO.

You've rented to undocumented illegals? Maybe you rented to documented immigrants that had illegals staying with them, and you turned a blind eye?

edit on 5720242024k51America/Chicago2024-07-07T12:51:57-05:0012pm2024-07-07T12:51:57-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Really?

. . . all states overrun with illegals.

How do you tell the illegals from the legals?

By the color of their skin?

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Really?

Like I said I worked with ‘em daily for 45 years, . . .

Interesting that you assume I didn't.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Little true story.

I asked one of my Latino co-workers why so many had yards full of broken-down cars.

Avoiding "the Man".

Most did their own car repairs. You need a part -- you just drive around the neighborhood till you see a car that's equivalent to your own -- go knock on the door -- and make a deal.

Much more practical than a water guzzling green lawn.

What does your culture value?

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Yeah, they walk 100s of miles, risking predators and the elements, camp out at the border for months, waiting for their number to come up so they can make an asylum application, or pay coyotes and risk their lives after spending their life's savings, to cross illegally, for free stuff. /sarc

They can get in line and come in legally like how legal immigration works. …and yeah they do come here for free #, you’re being willfully ignorant and obtuse if you don’t know this by now, you obviously haven’t been paying attention, just more of your gaslighting and virtue signaling to make excuses for your party’s actions, as always. They’re bankrupting cities and states and draining welfare resources. They stagnate wages and take jobs and have in my trade for decades. I know you don’t give a crap but that’s the reality and it’s hurting American citizens which I also know you don’t care about, if you did, you wouldn’t be voting for a guy that’s crushing our country in every sense of the word.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Really?

. . . all states overrun with illegals.

How do you tell the illegals from the legals?

By the color of their skin?

Actually by the "color" of their phony IDs 🤣🤣

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join