It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Lefties, can we talk about this yet?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Just saw this - oops apologies

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: MrGashler

Here's how much Trump took cues from The Heritage Foundation before, when he was President:

Examples of some of the most notable policy recommendations and their adoption or implementation by the Trump administration include:
Leaving the Paris Climate Accord: In August 2017, Trump announced the U.S. was ending its funding and membership in the Paris Agreement on Climate Change.
Repealing Net Neutrality: In December 2017, Trump’s Federal Communications Commission chairman proposed ending the 2015 network neutrality rules.
Reshaping National Monuments: Heritage’s recommendation to prohibit Land Acquisition (Cap and Reduce the Size of the Federal Estate) was adopted by Trump when he issued two executive orders effectively shrinking the size of national monuments in Utah.
Reinstating the Mexico City Policy: This executive order prevents taxpayer money from funding international groups involved in abortion and ending funding to the United Nations Population fund. On Jan. 23, 2017, in his first pro-life action, Trump signed an executive order today reinstating the Mexico City Policy.
Increasing Military Spending: Trump’s budget calls for a $54 billion increase in military spending to improve capacity, capability, and readiness of America’s armed forces.
Reforming Temporary Assistance for Needy Families Program (TANF): The Trump administration adopted and is in favor of strengthening existing work requirements in order to receive benefits.
Allowing Development of Natural Resources: The Trump administration opened off-shore drilling and on federal lands. Executive Order 13783 directed Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke to commence federal land coal leasing activities.
Reforming Government Agencies: Trump tasked each of his Cabinet secretaries to prepare detailed plans on how they propose to reduce the scope and size of their respective departments while streamlining services and ensuring each department runs more efficiently and handles tax dollars appropriately.
Withdrawing from UNESCO: In October 2017, Trump announced he was putting an end to U.S. membership in the United Nations Education, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO).

www.heritage.org...

(repeat post)

Have you seen this Trump post on truth social today?

I know nothing about Project 2025. I have no idea who is behind it. I disagree with some of the things they re saying and some of the things they're saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal. Anything they do, I wish them luck, but I have nothing to do with them.
x.com...

LOL I don't believe that.
Do you believe that Donald Trump is that ignorant to a group that he pandered to last election, whose wish list he fulfilled in spades and this campaign's biggest donor, who is already recruiting and training the White House staff that Trump will be replacing day 1.

Donald Trump lies better than he does anything else.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Seems like — more every day — SCOTUS is trying to pull a legal coup.

“Wake Up People”

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

“Wake Up People”

Annie, there is only one group of people that is allowed
to have fingers in the coup pie. SCOTUS isn't it.

You should know this.

Think...it will come to you, you know the answer.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha
Take it or leave it.

www.foxnews.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Trump slams Heritage Foundation's transition plan, claims parts are ‘ridiculous’ and ‘abysmal’ www.foxnews.com...

Former President Trump attempted to distance himself from the Heritage Foundation's Project 2025 Friday, claiming he had nothing to do with it and that parts of it are "absolutely ridiculous and abysmal."

You wasted post after post about something that wasn’t true, trying to say it was.

Shocked face😱
edit on 6-7-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

a reply to: MrGashler

Here's how much Trump took cues from The Heritage Foundation before, when he was President:

Examples of some of the most notable policy recommendations and their adoption or implementation by the Trump administration include:
Leaving the Paris Climate Accord: In August 2017, Trump announced the U.S. was ending its funding and membership in the Paris Agreement on Climate Change.
Repealing Net Neutrality: In December 2017, Trump’s Federal Communications Commission chairman proposed ending the 2015 network neutrality rules.
Reshaping National Monuments: Heritage’s recommendation to prohibit Land Acquisition (Cap and Reduce the Size of the Federal Estate) was adopted by Trump when he issued two executive orders effectively shrinking the size of national monuments in Utah.
Reinstating the Mexico City Policy: This executive order prevents taxpayer money from funding international groups involved in abortion and ending funding to the United Nations Population fund. On Jan. 23, 2017, in his first pro-life action, Trump signed an executive order today reinstating the Mexico City Policy.
Increasing Military Spending: Trump’s budget calls for a $54 billion increase in military spending to improve capacity, capability, and readiness of America’s armed forces.
Reforming Temporary Assistance for Needy Families Program (TANF): The Trump administration adopted and is in favor of strengthening existing work requirements in order to receive benefits.
Allowing Development of Natural Resources: The Trump administration opened off-shore drilling and on federal lands. Executive Order 13783 directed Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke to commence federal land coal leasing activities.
Reforming Government Agencies: Trump tasked each of his Cabinet secretaries to prepare detailed plans on how they propose to reduce the scope and size of their respective departments while streamlining services and ensuring each department runs more efficiently and handles tax dollars appropriately.
Withdrawing from UNESCO: In October 2017, Trump announced he was putting an end to U.S. membership in the United Nations Education, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO).

www.heritage.org...

(repeat post)

Have you seen this Trump post on truth social today?

I know nothing about Project 2025. I have no idea who is behind it. I disagree with some of the things they re saying and some of the things they're saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal. Anything they do, I wish them luck, but I have nothing to do with them.
x.com...

LOL I don't believe that.
Do you believe that Donald Trump is that ignorant to a group that he pandered to last election, whose wish list he fulfilled in spades and this campaign's biggest donor, who is already recruiting and training the White House staff that Trump will be replacing day 1.

Donald Trump lies better than he does anything else.

tell you what, if Trump was lying and he enacts the whole "project 2025" agenda, you can make a thread about it and rail on about being right. If he doesn't, then you have to apologize to everyone for calling him a liar.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 06:02 AM
link   

“Wake Up People”

what should we do about it? Start killin folk? Is it time to start killin yet?

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab
a reply to: Sookiechacha
Take it or leave it.

www.foxnews.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Trump slams Heritage Foundation's transition plan, claims parts are ‘ridiculous’ and ‘abysmal’ www.foxnews.com...

Former President Trump attempted to distance himself from the Heritage Foundation's Project 2025 Friday, claiming he had nothing to do with it and that parts of it are "absolutely ridiculous and abysmal."

You wasted post after post about something that wasn’t true, trying to say it was.

Shocked face😱

Did you see the pic where folks like here have a bunch of sites open at the same time. They are paid to distract.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

“Wake Up People”

what should we do about it? Start killin folk? Is it time to start killin yet?

Options are getting limited, or less effective as it is.

The four boxes of liberty is an idea that proposes: "There are four boxes to be used in the defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury and ammo. Please use in that order."

I other words;

“There are four great protections for our liberties: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box. If you lose the last, the first three won’t mean a thing.”

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Reading your post I found racial equity an interesting turn of phrase, I began to wonder if the equity they talk of is how much money they will spend on each racial demographic to secure votes?

a reply to: matafuchs

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I believe sook and annee are actual real ATS members and not part of the borg collective, they have been mislead but are real average people. So argue with them how you want but please keep in mind they represent your neighbors, friends, and family that also have been lied to and don't understand.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: some_stupid_name
a reply to: Justoneman

I believe sook and annee are actual real ATS members and not part of the borg collective, they have been mislead but are real average people. So argue with them how you want but please keep in mind they represent your neighbors, friends, and family that also have been lied to and don't understand.

Thank you. Thank you for normal conversation.

Been here since 2007 and still stand independently in my thinking from the “lot”. And I do it without childish attempts at insult.

No I am not misled.

Lived on this planet nearly 80 years. Been there — done that — on most things.

Look forward to looking back on this time in about 10 years.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Unfortunately by then it may be socially acceptable to put the elderly down because of the burden on society they will be.

(And the things they remember about the past)

edit on 7-6-2024 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I think I can demonstrate why normal conversations don't happen.

if you could answer two quick questions, we can have a regular dialog.

1. What good things can come from an open border?

2. What good things can come from pushing DEI in the military?

Thanks in advance for your answers. If you also think those are bad things, then we are in rare agreement. If not, then I'd love to understand why you think like you do.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

Unfortunately by then it may be socially acceptable to put the elderly down because of the burden on society they will be.

I think free euthanasia should be offered to everyone.

I have no fear of dying — but I am atheist.

Being near 80 myself — I fear loss of independence and quality of life. And pain.

Why should I suffer — because of other people’s beliefs?

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Indeed...

Is it ever justifiable to make one suffer because of the beliefs of someone else?

edit on 7-7-2024 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Thanks in advance for your answers. If you also think those are bad things, then we are in rare agreement. If not, then I'd love to understand why you think like you do.

Those are questions that interest you.

The border issue is happening worldwide. Mostly a southern to northern movement. Why is that?

Most of my posts are related to social equality -- which I have addressed. What is your objection?

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 03:29 AM
link   

The border issue is happening worldwide. Mostly a southern to northern movement. Why is that?

Because they want what we’ve worked very hard to achieve, thing is, they’re for whatever reasons not willing to put in the effort and work like we have to change their own countries for the better. They’ve allowed their countries to become #holes. Why would we want them here? Why is this America’s problem? Why should we give up our sovereignty and our culture to people that couldn’t care less about it? They’re a burden on society in many different ways. Why should we be paying their way when they won’t help themselves?
edit on 7-7-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

I think free euthanasia should be offered to everyone.

I have no fear of dying — but I am atheist.

Being near 80 myself — I fear loss of independence and quality of life. And pain.

Why should I suffer — because of other people’s beliefs?

Offered to everyone? Mandates are where the bread is buttered.

It is as easy to euthanise yourself nowadays as it has ever been, why should a person have to wait for it to be offered by tptb?

Let me ask you, how has the current administration improved your independence and quality of life?
edit on 7-7-2024 by Dalamax because: Readability

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Those are questions that interest you.

Most of my posts are related to social equality -- which I have addressed. What is your objection?

that's why.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join