It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Lefties, can we talk about this yet?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: JinMI

The difference is, you haven't made any on topic assertions or pointed any on topic questions in the content of my posts. You just post personal insults on my intelligence and character.

Then let me reiterate:

Is Trump a Christian Nationalist running in a Christian Nationalist platform?

Your assertion that DEI and other superfluous, vapid historical doctrine is education notwithstanding.....

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Did Trump unconstitutionally, and boldy contrary to Supreme Court ruling, give taxpayer money to student loan debt holders in an attempt to buy their votes?
Interesting, that seems boldly unconstitutional to me.

That didn't happen. SCOTUS ruled against Biden's Debt Forgiveness Program, but not his SAVE Program.

The SAVE plan does not provide immediate loan forgiveness but an income-driven repayment (IDR) that reduces monthly payments and the total years you have to pay before remaining balances are forgiven, most applicable to low to middle-income borrowers.

www.msn.com...

Trump solicited a bribe for President Zelinski and was impeached, but not removed from office for it. Then, he incited a mob to attack The Capitol and disrupt Congress, delaying their ability to confirm Biden. He was impeached for that too, but not convicted because, according to Trump's attorney and Mitch McConnell, you can't impeach a former president, only a sitting president. At that time, he promised the American people that Trump could still face justice. SCOTUS turned that promise into a lie.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 01:09 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Sookiechacha

To instill Christian Nationalism, it would take Congressional legislation, not just a President. šŸ˜Š

Nope. Just a flick of the pen to get rid of the Department of Education and the SCOTUS ruling on allowing The Bible in schools, which is coming regardless of who's in the Oval.

The Department of Education has needed to be abolished for a long time.

Itā€™s a bureaucratic dumpster fire.

That building is bigger than most cities in America. No, not the big ones, and duh!

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Is Trump a Christian Nationalist running in a Christian Nationalist platform?

He's pretending to be. He came out in support of the 10 Commandments in schools. Even though, like abortion and him not really being pro-life, he also doesn't seem to abide by the 10 Commandments, any of them.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   

He's pretending to be.

Only in your mind Sookie. Unless you have some of that uh....evidence.

Oh, nevermind, you answered it concisely:

Even though, like abortion and him not really being pro-life, he also doesn't seem to abide by the 10 Commandments, any of them.

You don't make any logical sense.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=27418002]Sookiechacha[/pos
I don't know anyone who can say they haven't broken a commandment, but I can say I've met a lot of people who try not to.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: some_stupid_name

Sure. I just don't see Donald Trump as one of them.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   

That didn't happen. SCOTUS ruled against Biden's Debt Forgiveness Program, but not his SAVE Program.

Not yet.
States have already been squashing it.
Bidenā€™s ā€œnewā€ voter grift just hasnā€™t made it back up to the supremes yet.
Itā€™s just a name change basically, so donā€™t act like Biden isnā€™t unconstitutionally going around congress to forgive student loans to get votes.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Trump had to do some policy tweaking too, get past SCOTUS too, with his "Muslim Ban".
edit on 5620242024k56America/Chicago2024-07-03T13:56:56-05:0001pm2024-07-03T13:56:56-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Trump had to do some policy tweaking too, get past SCOTUS too, with his "Muslim Ban".

Funny how the countries with the most Muslims were NOT on that list.
Havenā€™t you got the memo yet that the ā€œMuslim banā€ was a hoax?

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Who's hoax was it?

Executive Order 13769, titled Protecting the Nation from Foreign Terrorist Entry into the United States, labeled the "Muslim ban" by Donald Trump and his supporters

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 02:34 PM
link   

and now we have an administration allowing terrorists in carte blanch ā˜¢ļøšŸ˜Š

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   

It was a lib hoax.
From WAPO, this link works unlike the link in your wikiā€¦

ā€œPresident Trumpā€™s executive order temporarily prohibiting entry into the United States for migrants from seven mostly Muslim countries and refugees from around the world fueled confusion, angst and a wave of protests across the country Sunday.ā€ www.washingtonpost.com... 3e7c_story.html

Did you know that India and Indonesia have more Muslims than all those 7 terrorist countries all together?
Surely if Trunp wanted to ban Muslims then those countries would have been included.
The gaslighting and hoaxes by you libs isnā€™t helping this country.
edit on 3-7-2024 by Vermilion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 02:52 PM
link   

ATTENTION...please read before posting further....

BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND/OR IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO HAVE POSTS REMOVED. OR YOU MAY BE TEMPORARILY POST BANNED!
AND, PLEASE REMEMBER THERE IS NO MORE MUD PIT....MUD NOT ALLOWED. Just because the MUD PIT is gone, doesn't mean ATS allows muddy politics.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.
Those who refuse to get that concept may be POST BANNED!!!

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Where is Project 2025 on his website?

Try Agenda 47

Link

from the source...

PS - You know that The 1619 and Lincoln Project are a large part of the current Progressive Politics. Using the past to push the future. I know you know better

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   

He banned them. Carter Deported them.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Did Trump unconstitutionally, and boldy contrary to Supreme Court ruling, give taxpayer money to student loan debt holders in an attempt to buy their votes?
Interesting, that seems boldly unconstitutional to me.

The SAVE plan does not provide immediate loan forgiveness but an income-driven repayment (IDR) that reduces monthly payments and the total years you have to pay before remaining balances are forgiven, most applicable to low to middle-income borrowers.

www.msn.com...

Trump solicited a bribe for President Zelinski and was impeached, but not removed from office for it. Then, he incited a mob to attack The Capitol and disrupt Congress, delaying their ability to confirm Biden. He was impeached for that too, but not convicted because, according to Trump's attorney and Mitch McConnell, you can't impeach a former president, only a sitting president. At that time, he promised the American people that Trump could still face justice. SCOTUS turned that promise into a lie.

Ah , You know Everything you have Posted here is Untrue and you would have to be INSANE to Actually Believe ANY of that , Right ? De Nile is just Not a River in Egypt you know Sooks ?

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   
When in Doubt
Beware anyone that refs
Butt Buddies lol

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Where is Project 2025 on his website?

www.donaldjtrump.com...
www.gop.com...

These two pages reiterate Project 2025 initiatives.

Try Agenda 47

YIKES! That's some scarey stuff! Thanks for bring that to my attention!

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join