It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Lefties, can we talk about this yet?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I'm not here to change your mind. I'm here to show everyone else how thin and ridiculous your ideology is.

But you haven't done that. You've only insulted me personally. You haven't addressed the content of posts at all.

Why is a vote for Trump NOT a vote for Christian Nationalism being imposed on the public, like teaching the Bible as history and the 10 Commandments as an historical document?

Why is a vote for Biden NOT a vote for DEI and kids learning about what slavery was like in 1619?

Prove me wrong.

edit on 2720242024k07America/Chicago2024-07-03T11:07:27-05:0011am2024-07-03T11:07:27-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Sorry you chose to be insulted?

Is Trump a Christian Nationalist running in a Christian Nationalist platform?

Your assertion that DEI and other superfluous, vapid historical doctrine is education notwithstanding.....

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Well, I disagree with you on the popularity of my views. But it's true that ATS is full of extreme right wingers and MAGA Trumpers.

Are there though ? Yes ATS has a lot of conservatives that at the end of the day lean Right . Also yes many ATS members support DJTrump .

I don't think it's because any of us are in love with Trump personally , He is not a very likable guy . That said I don't need to like you for you to be a good President . We see Trump being attacked from all sides and almost all of the attacks are complete Bullsh*t and I ask myself why ??? Why do they hate the man so much , Why so much fear ???

Would you like ATS better of people like me were banned from posting our viewpoints? Is that the motive behind your dismissive, disrespectful, off topic and nasty replies to me? Is that some kind of "behind the scenes" plot with you guys, harass, insult, dismiss and distract if you must engage them at all. But for goodness sake, never let us think our viewpoints and arguments are worthy of discussion!

I know you're not speaking to me but I'll answer anyways .

Hell no not at all . We need all the Left Progressives we can get on ATS . Your view points and honest opinions are invaluable to the life's Blood that is ATS. Yes I disagree with you on most things but so what ? What matters is your ability to stand up for what you believe in.

There is no Left without the Right , No Right without the Left . Yes ATS was not originally a political website but hey things change .
edit on 3-7-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Thank you for that.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Thank you for that.

And in my case, I will let you prattle on about the lies because since they are I can easily show folks the attitude to blind as to not even try to see the actual truth as it is. The reasons for not doing so is that it helps keep the other lefties in their delusional state of "orange man is bad" with zero proof. Crickets too when we ask for real proof. That tactic is not going to win over those of us who only come down of our fence in the middle to vote.
edit on 3000000443120247America/Chicago07am7 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Trump is a sales (con) man. He will support anyone with enough money and power to woo him. He doesn't care about high ground, morality or ethics.

Let me ask you this. How many abortions do you think Trump paid for? Do you think Trump was really pro-choice? I mean, he asked Marla Maples, "What are we going to do about this?" when she told him she was pregnant. He doesn't care about fetuses.

Point being, it doesn't matter what Trump "is". It matters who gets him elected and who he's owing to.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Hey Lefties, can we talk about this yet?

a reply to: network dude
Not yet, we still want to see how Biden can do in a staged, prerecorded interview with Georg Stephanopolous. Ok?
If he can pull that off then we all know the debate was an outlier. So happy 4th of July, Joe will be just fine, mmkay!

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Judging by him having kids and speaking about being a family guy, I suspect none for Trumps wives or girlfriends. The man loves raising children for the right reasons too.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 11:25 AM
link   

You spent lots of paragraphs alleging how I do everything but answer your question while also doing exactly what I claimed you were doing.

Well done.

Also the projection on display is historic .....

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 11:39 AM
link   

To instill Christian Nationalism, it would take Congressional legislation, not just a President. šŸ˜Š

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Trump is a sales (con) man. He will support anyone with enough money and power to woo him. He doesn't care about high ground, morality or ethics.

Let me ask you this. How many abortions do you think Trump paid for? Do you think Trump was really pro-choice? I mean, he asked Marla Maples, "What are we going to do about this?" when she told him she was pregnant. He doesn't care about fetuses.

Point being, it doesn't matter what Trump "is". It matters who gets him elected and who he's owing to.

If thatā€™s true with Trump, then you guys should love him.

Splurging for abortions is the Liberal thing to do.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I can suck it like a buttercup, if I have to.

If elected, in my opinion, we need to look closely at his VP pick, because I'm fairly certain Trump's going to do something so boldly unconstitutional that he's going to get himself impeached, for good this time. I don't think he can handle the power he's been given.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

To instill Christian Nationalism, it would take Congressional legislation, not just a President. šŸ˜Š

Nope. Just a flick of the pen to get rid of the Department of Education and the SCOTUS ruling on allowing The Bible in schools, which is coming regardless of who's in the Oval.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 12:28 PM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

I can suck it like a buttercup, if I have to.

If elected, in my opinion, we need to look closely at his VP pick, because I'm fairly certain Trump's going to do something so boldly unconstitutional that he's going to get himself impeached, for good this time. I don't think he can handle the power he's been given.

As I said in one of the other threads, there is no new power.

SCOTUS only set you guys straight on the existing immunity thatā€™s been in place for a long time.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Nope. Just a flick of the pen to get rid of the Department of Education and the SCOTUS ruling on allowing The Bible in schools, which is coming regardless of who's in the Oval.

The Department of Education has needed to be abolished for a long time.

Itā€™s a bureaucratic dumpster fire.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   

The difference is, you haven't made any on topic assertions or pointed any on topic questions in the content of my posts. You just post personal insults on my intelligence and character.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   

So what was it called decades ago when there was no Dept of Education and Bibles were common in many Public schools? šŸ¤“

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I'm fairly certain Trump's going to do something so boldly unconstitutional that he's going to get himself impeached

What exactly makes you fairly certain?

1) When and If heā€™s the next president, heā€™ll most likely have a Republican senate and house. There are Rinos but good luck pulling some sham impeachment for no cause this time.
2) Heā€™s already been president for 4 whole years and never did anything remotely ā€œboldly unconstitutionalā€.

Did Trump unconstitutionally, and boldy contrary to Supreme Court ruling, give taxpayer money to student loan debt holders in an attempt to buy their votes?
Interesting, that seems boldly unconstitutional to me.
Whereā€™s the outrage from you for Biden doing that?
I see your logic about what is constitutional or not is hypocritically selective.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   

He said the other day he's not against abortion. I know a large section of his base are but he's not. Also abortions are not out right banned you might just have to go to another state to get one. Most states at least allow it for certain circumstances. Is there 2 maybe 3 states that blanket banned it? I bet those few end up getting reversed before Trump is out of office.
edit on 3-7-2024 by some_stupid_name because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Right, Trump would never embrace something like this. /sarc Heritageā€™s Project 2025 calls for a huge increase in presidential power as well as a transformation of the federal government, replacing existing staffers with an army of those loyal to Trump. Roberts has previously said he sees his organizationā€™s role as ā€œinstitutionalizing Trumpism.ā€ And this Trumpy sound bite. Kevin Roberts, whose uber-conservative think tank is behind the highly controversial ā€œProject 2025ā€ blueprint for a second Donald Trump presidency, made the comment during an appearance on Real Americaā€™s Voice. ā€œWe are in the process of the second American Revolution, which will remain bloodless if the left allows it to be,"Roberts said.

Youā€™re hilarious and being downright ignorant. Some organization said something, good for them and you for noticing. Should I start listing all the bat# crazy things democrat NGOā€™s are saying and wanting?

Iā€™m going to say it again, slower just for you this timeā€¦ā€T R U M P H A S D I S T A N C E D H I M S E L F F R O M P R O J E C T 2 0 2 5ā€. He has his own agenda 47. Iā€™m really not sure what youā€™re not getting about that? Do some research sweets.
edit on 3-7-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join