It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Lefties, can we talk about this yet?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha
Trump has not endorsed project 2025, they probably just have a few similar ideas that align with Trumps.I have not heard Trump say he was going to replace federal workers based on there politics, unless you've got a time machine you don't know what's going to happen and making wild accusations is a bit dramatic.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The US Government killed three Kennedy's. You think they will not put Biden in the ground?

If he is removed he they look incompetent for letting it go so long. They have two choices.

Kill him now for the sympathy and state funeral/etc/etc/etc spin or steal another election and he does not see the 4th of July.

I am also very sure there is an active action to kill The Bad Orange Man.

The powers that be do not want either of them to lead the next Administration.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Jeez, the Heritage Foundation is a NGO think tank, it doesn’t implement or pass legislation. It’s not affiliated with the GOP. Yep, they’re a right wing org but that’s where it stops, so… no, it’s not a official Republican Party thing as you’re trying to make it out to be.

It’s no different than all of the Democrat NGO think tanks that try to change policies by introducing agenda driven legislation to the Democrat Party. But of course no harm no foul if it’s your party, right?

BTW; The Trump campaign has distanced themselves from Project 2025, so stop with the nonsensical rhetoric. It’s ridiculous. Besides none of this happens without congressional approval, so there’s that. Your biggest concern should be controlling the House and Senate.

If you want to talk about Agenda 47 proposals then you might have some credibility, as it stands you have nothing but pointless fear mongering.

Heaven forbid Trump wants to dismantle the deep state and restructure some of our heavily partisan gov agencies such as the DOJ, FBI, DHS, FCC, etc….The horror😱

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

it doesn't matter. Trump won't give a rats ass what these idiots think or feel like. He's a lame duck on day 1. he can do whatever he wants. And now that the SCOTUS gave him the power to rule with an iron fist, he will order all lefties into camps, and remake all of the government into his yes men minions.

Then he will declare that everyone must have an orange hue. Ima start a spray tan business and make bank.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Right, Trump would never embrace something like this. /sarc

Heritage’s Project 2025 calls for a huge increase in presidential power as well as a transformation of the federal government, replacing existing staffers with an army of those loyal to Trump. Roberts has previously said he sees his organization’s role as “institutionalizing Trumpism.”

And this Trumpy sound bite.

Kevin Roberts, whose uber-conservative think tank is behind the highly controversial “Project 2025” blueprint for a second Donald Trump presidency, made the comment during an appearance on Real America’s Voice. “We are in the process of the second American Revolution, which will remain bloodless if the left allows it to be,"Roberts said.

www.msn.com... 10bcf7660b34131ecf&ei=382

And I bet Trump really hates this: /sarc
Donations have surged to groups linked to conservative Project 2025
The advisory board for Project 2025 includes representatives from conservative groups led by veterans of the Trump administration.

A vote for Trump is a vote for Project 2025.
Embrace the authoritarian Christian Nationalism that a vote for Trump equals. If you don't there may be a blood bath.

edit on 0020242024k24America/Chicago2024-07-03T09:24:00-05:0009am2024-07-03T09:24:00-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   

But the 1619 Project is OK in your eyes right? BIden thinks so.

Link

It is a complete and utter BS rewrite of US HIstory. Netflix. NYT. Books....

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Would be a shame to upset the authoritarian leftism that has plagued our nation for the past 30 years..........

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

As we talked about before in this thread.. you seem to be okay trading one authoritarian regime for another. Is it your turn?

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndTime

As we talked about before in this thread.. you seem to be okay trading one authoritarian regime for another. Is it your turn?

I understand that you see this as a zero sum game. Minds that cannot grasp nuance see things in black and white.

Fun thing is, I have a post history here that directly refutes that.

Where I stand is that all this leftist nonsense would eventually meet an equal opposite reaction and pushing to far down the absurd route would eventually lead to an equally absurd pushback.

Question is, will people like me who have been trying to tell you this still be free to speak, think and well, be free in general?

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Would be a shame to upset the authoritarian leftism that has plagued our nation for the past 30 years..........

Well for her but not me our you.

(post by Justoneman removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Your freedom is guaranteed by the constitution.

I will take you at your work and believe that you dont want any authoritarian regime, whether it is right or left leaning.

Does one justify the other? I think you are right with regards extreme actions being met with equal reactions. US politics have become so polarized, how do we break the cycle and get to a more moderate bipartisan situation?

I honestly think we need to embrace the philosophy of voting as an earned right, not freely given.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: EndTime

Your freedom is guaranteed by the constitution.

Nice sentiment yet as we see with say, the 2nd amendment, that couldn't be further from the truth. The Constitution only serves as a framework if it is enforced by the people of whom it protects.

Does one justify the other? I think you are right with regards extreme actions being met with equal reactions. US politics have become so polarized, how do we break the cycle and get to a more moderate bipartisan situation?

This is actually really easy on paper. De-incentivize gov't and hold accountable those in power. But above all else, adhere to the Constitution.

I honestly think we need to embrace the philosophy of voting as an earned right, not freely given.

I agree. Although I wouldn't characterize it as earned but as meeting a set of qualifications.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

But the 1619 Project is OK in your eyes right? BIden thinks so.

Link

It is a complete and utter BS rewrite of US HIstory. Netflix. NYT. Books....

That's a history lesson. We're talking about political platforms. Two different things.

Yes, a vote for Biden is a vote for diversity, inclusion and equity at the Department of Education. A vote for Trump is vote to the Bible being taught in school as history. But don't worry, there won't be room for teaching the diversity of other religions, not based on the Christian-Judeo Bible. Indigenous religions might be mentioned, but only on how their current doctrines were molded by the influence of Christianity.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Yes, a vote for Biden is a vote for diversity, inclusion and equity at the Department of Education. A vote for Trump is vote to the Bible being taught in school as history.

...and you wonder why your ideas aren't popular....

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Well, I disagree with you on the popularity of my views. But it's true that ATS is full of extreme right wingers and MAGA Trumpers.

Would you like ATS better of people like me were banned from posting our viewpoints? Is that the motive behind your dismissive, disrespectful, off topic and nasty replies to me? Is that some kind of "behind the scenes" plot with you guys, harass, insult, dismiss and distract if you must engage them at all. But for goodness sake, never let us think our viewpoints and arguments are worthy of discussion!

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Well, I disagree with you on the popularity of my views. But it's true that ATS is full of extreme right wingers and MAGA Trumpers.

So full of them that most of them have to begin their post with "I'm not a Trump supporter but..."

Would you like ATS better of people like me were banned from posting our viewpoints? Is that the motive behind your dismissive, disrespectful, off topic and nasty replies to me? Is that some kind of "behind the scenes" plot with you guys, harass, insult, dismiss and distract if you must engage them at all. But for goodness sake, never let us think our viewpoints and arguments are worthy of discussion!

Absolutely not! As I've said numerous times, you're providing a valuable service. Don't blame me because your ideas don't hold up to fact or scrutiny. Ideas that are ripped and regurgitated directly from the likes of MSNBC and CNN so I'm not sure you can call them your ideas I suppose.

Entire point of my response was the apparent dishonest and disingenuous framing of the dichotomy between Trump and Biden.

I hope you're here longer than me Sookie.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Yay! Different and combative viewpoints can get along while simultaneously bashing the crap out each-other, there is hope!

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Don't blame me because your ideas don't hold up to fact or scrutiny.

For example. See, there you go again. Running fingers off, but stating nothing but excuses for NOT addressing my assertion that, while a vote for Biden is a vote for DEI in the DOE, and yes, the kids might get the 1619 history lesson too, a vote for Trump is a vote for teaching the Bible as history and the 10 Commandments as an historical document.

Entire point of my response was the apparent dishonest and disingenuous framing of the dichotomy between Trump and Biden.

If you wanted to challenge and expose the perceived insincerity in my logic you could. If you didn't want to engage me you could just ignore my posts. But you choose to not to do either.

You're either too lazy to flesh your argument out beyond accusation and insult, or you're doing it to try to intimidate me into not posting from my viewpoint, because it's just too good of an argument for you argue against.

edit on 3020242024k56America/Chicago2024-07-03T10:56:30-05:0010am2024-07-03T10:56:30-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Or....or, I use only as much energy as I need to expose your inability to be good faithed and sustain any consistent values.

I'm not here to change your mind. I'm here to show everyone else how thin and ridiculous your ideology is.

I want nothing more than for your continued postings.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join