It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 27 Presidential Debate livestream

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I have COVID right now. If I took an adderall, I’d perform higher than I could not having COVID.

The caveat is it’s really mild (I’ve had worse colds) and I’m also not in my 80’s lol.

You have to take adderall for over a week (about the same amount of time Biden was prepping for this debate) before it even begins to take effect.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost
if Biden comes out of this still with a decent chance of winning the election… what does that actually say about Trump?

But he hasn't. The majority of the democrat mouthpieces were talking about replacing joe last night. There are a few leftie parrots I watch on YT and they all admitted it was a disaster for biden. His chances of beating Trump have plummeted. What does that say about biden?

Think on that.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
My prediction .

The Left holds out little hope of winning in November .

They have their sites set on 2028 . Michelle Obama will run and hold office for 8 years effectively unopposed seeing as how no one could take her in an election .

Michelle will be 64 in 2028...and will be well into male menopause by then.

oh lord you ATS folks kill me .

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 03:06 PM
link   
"The Left holds out little hope of winning in November ."

Their desperation will make them dangerous like cornered animals. Expect anything.

edit on 28-6-2024 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I have COVID right now. If I took an adderall, I’d perform higher than I could not having COVID.

The caveat is it’s really mild (I’ve had worse colds) and I’m also not in my 80’s lol.

You have to take adderall for over a week (about the same amount of time Biden was prepping for this debate) before it even begins to take effect.

That’s totally not the case.

The generic name for it is salt amphetamines.

I assure you that you would know you’ve taken one within 30 minutes to an hour.

The only way you’d need to take it and build up levels is if you’re actually one of the real people with ADHD. Because it has the opposite effect and can calm you down, but that’s incredibly rare.

If you’re an average person taking it for the stimulant effects, you’ll feel the first dose. And depending on the quantity you likely won’t eat or sleep that day.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 03:13 PM
link   

That’s totally not the case.

The generic name for it is salt amphetamines.

I assure you that you would know you’ve taken one within 30 minutes to an hour.

The only way you’d need to take it and build up levels is if you’re actually one of the real people with ADHD. Because it has the opposite effect and can calm you down, but that’s incredibly rare.

If you’re an average person taking it for the stimulant effects, you’ll feel the first dose. And depending on the quantity you likely won’t eat or sleep that day.

My son and I both took Adderall for years. We both were diagnosed with ADD.

The stuff is wonderful when you're on it...but the best thing we did was get off of it.
Worst part is coming down from it.

When Biden stops taking it...it will be obvious to everyone.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The second debate will be September 10th.

My guess is that Bragg and that judge will sentence Trump to jail so he can't debate.

^^ That. YEP.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Ah, gotchya. Yea, you two would have to feel it build up.

For anyone without ADD or ADHD, it’s a high grade stimulant and you’re going to feel it very hard.

Like I said, most people are going to struggle to eat or sleep after taking a substantial dose.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   

The thing about it is, what Biden was trying to say was for the most part decent enough and I believe if he had of been able to articulate his arguments most people would’ve conceded that he at the very least did a reasonable job.

But, as everyone saw that’s not what happened. He did very poorly… I mean, the dude was stuttering from the very start when he came out and greeted the moderators and it only got mildly better from there… it was an embarrassingly poor performance, there’s no getting past that, everyone saw it.

Thing is though, considering how poorly Biden did in the debate, if Biden comes out of this still with a decent chance of winning the election… what does that actually say about Trump?

Think on that.

Just stop.

The only way he beats Trump this time is going to be the same way he beat Trump the last time, with massive voter fraud and cheating.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Hakaiju

I’ve already admitted he totally choked during the debate, the MSM are just over reacting too that.

Biden rally day after the debate in good old North Carolina… jump to 8min 30sec when Biden starts talking.

Still in the race!

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Still in the race!

I hope so.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost
Keep your hopes up if you want, but remember, there is a large percent of people that are a bit indifferent to politics. They watched the debates and saw biden falter and fail, and made up their minds right there. Most won't see the rallies and other clips of joe. He wasn't doing all that great before the debate and he lost WAY more than he gained last night. I'd be surprised if just about anyone who was truly on the fence decided joe was the winner.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Friday, June 28, 2024

After Joe Biden's horrible debate performance last night, he's now admitting that his mind is faltering/failing.

Source: www.nbcnews.com...

Replace him with Kamala. She says she's ready!: www.usatoday.com...

Huge 🤡 show!

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead

I get that. But he said at least 3 times that people came out of the woods.

Just weird he would emphasize that. I have never heard that before and was wondering if that was an actual thing or if he was just saying crazy stuff.

Didn't the protest take place in a park? Near a statue? Where are the woods?

He acts like there are a bunch of Nazis in the woods. Lol

They want it to look like a big deal, and it wasn't outside of the protest part. They are hiding in the woods, under your bed, in your closet, behind every corner...lol

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Campaign promises are just idle promises, it does not mean it will happen. Congressmen often promise they are going to do something when in fact they know introducing a bill to do it will fail. Then they blame it's failure on the opposite party most times. I feel they just make it appear they are trying to do things but it is just a political ploy, a hollywood production.

I guess Trump isn't politician enough as he worked through his promises. I liked the part where Biden is trying to suggest what he will do, and Trump's reply was you haven't done a damn thing in three and a half years how is it you are going to start now.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Yes, both candidates said very little about the "how?" question going forward. Trump said (effectively) he was going to do the same thing (policy wise) he did in his previous term. Biden didn't have that luxury, so Biden just threw rocks, and trotted out a $10k 1st time homebuyer freebie (which amounts to less than zero in the current inflationary market).

Trump said a good deal, 10% tariffs, get the border under control, get people out of the country who are illegal, end the wars, lower/keep taxes low, bring industries back, hold people accountable, get inflation under control ....

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Yeah I saw Biden choke and it was frustrating. I also saw what he was trying to get across and it was honest and decent, you could clearly see the respect he has for the position.

Donald Trump on the other hand came across as a dodgy sales man with the gift of the gab.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 03:58 PM
link   

While Trump certainly looks more viable, and he is likely to get more independent and swing voters after the debate, I don’t have more confidence in him over his first term just because he beat a senile man in an argument.

His first term was great all the while Congress fought him every minute of the day. It would be totally different this time because Congress will be different, but he will get the border under control, wars would end, the economy would get better...

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The big difference between debate Joe and Rally Joe is a teleprompter. At the debate he looked like he was digging deep into that shriveled corrupted brain of his , hence the squinting closing eyes.

The man can easily be Ron Burgundied .

Just type out FU America on the teleprompter and he’s cooked

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Yeah I saw Biden choke and it was frustrating. I also saw what he was trying to get across and it was honest and decent, you could clearly see the respect he has for the position.

Donald Trump on the other hand came across as a dodgy sales man with the gift of the gab.

Respect for the position? Who gives a rat’s ass.
This country needs positive results from a president, not some jackass Liberal that is bent on destroying it.

What’s it gonna take for you to admit you were better off under Trump than you are under Biden?

Biden has done nothing for this country in his 50 years of political office, NOTHING.

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join