It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 27 Presidential Debate livestream

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3rdrokfrmsun
Last night on Fox, RFK jr said he would be willing to step into the democratic nominee position. I don’t think they will let him, but man would it be some sweet retribution on his part.

Funny I was just thinking this might actually be the plan after last night.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Yeah, my gran had mini-strokes that spead up the onset of her vascular dementia.

Hell of a thing watching someone succumb to the disease.

And all you can do is be there for them and hopefully share some pleasure and spend some time with the person that once was on the good days that remain.

edit on 28-6-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I don't have the best track record of political predictions but I'm going to guess:

Gavin and VP Hillary. She recently got a makeover.

my second choice is Gavin and Michelle. That ticket might win.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Yes, that would make sense.

Meanwhile, over here, we have our own fustercluck of an election next Thursday.

God help us all!

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2v2

A "makeover"?!!!

What, like a personality transplant, or something?

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Apparently, Biden has undergone an arsehole transplant. Breaking news - it's rejected him.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2v2
I don't have the best track record of political predictions but I'm going to guess:

Gavin and VP Hillary. She recently got a makeover.

my second choice is Gavin and Michelle. That ticket might win.

Newsome and Hillary have murdered a whole lot of people though, and Newsome has literally destroyed California and turned it's big cities into real sh#tholes. I don't think they have a chance unless they have Dominion voting systems do a big cheat for them.

A Newsome and Hillary duo in the Whitehouse would truly bring HELL up to the surface level of the Earth. (It's not far from that now with Biden).

Newsome and Hillary, AKA the Witch and the Warlock. I can't imagine the hell they would rain down on the citizenry.
edit on 28-6-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 11:39 AM
link   
My prediction .

The Left holds out little hope of winning in November .

They have their sites set on 2028 . Michelle Obama will run and hold office for 8 years effectively unopposed seeing as how no one could take her in an election .

America's transformation will come to fruition under her reign and thus everything will change forever and the original America will be no more.

Or perhaps I'm wrong , I hope I am

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

A "makeover"?!!!

What, like a personality transplant, or something?

Oldcarpy, you made me laugh, thank you!

I see she is still wearing upholstery too.

That must be so tiresome and heavy.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

If I had to put on my conspiracy theory hat, I would say the Democrats will run John Stewart to thunderous applause from both sides.

That’s the most interesting theory I’ve heard so far. And I don’t suppose it’s out of the realm of possibilities.

Stewart’s politics are a little far left for my liking, but he does come across as genuine which would get me to humor his option.

I like what he did for the 9/11 first responders as well as veterans exposed to burn pits and other toxic elements.

All that said, I’d be shocked if he accepted it.

He came back for some reason. ??? (Like palpatine)

I think a lot of people will watch his take on the debate and say "wow, comedy is back! He's going after Biden! Finally someone decides to make jokes about this guy. SNL, late night TV, they all cover for this boob but John Stewart tells it like it is"

But like Admiral Aklbar says "IT'S A TRAP !"

Prolly won't happen but that would be a good debate !!! 😅

ETA - I really think it was preplanned for the media to turn on Biden overnight like this.

edit on 5301111America/Chicagoam28 by 5thHead because: ☔

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

We need all the laughs we can get in this upside down World.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Since I am an expert in American politics, I can state with 100% certainty that Biden will walk out with a machete, Trump will pull out some nun chucks, perform a flawless backflip, knock the machete from Biden's hand and knock him out in the first 15 seconds.

Then he's going to walk up to the CNN hosts and call them bitches, drop a mic and walk off.

FACT

I think I was close in my prediction.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Big Mike? No way they let that dude run.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

ETA - I really think it was preplanned for the media to turn on Biden overnight like this.

He’s had years of very few public appearances, most of which were done with teleprompter.

I think they were worried about him having to talk and debate on the fly, that’s why this was planned so early.

They might have tried to keep him since he doesn’t really have agency. So the party can kind of just tell him what to do.

It may have been arrogance that they thought anyone could beat Trump, so they just kept him.

Honestly though, it’s hard to try and apply logic to people who seemingly are acting on anything but.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Big Mike? No way they let that dude run.

lol Funny .

But i see no other alternative.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Im telling you Newsom will be the next Mussolini i dont care if you think Trump is whatever. I live in the kingdom of Newsom and it is a legit train wreck.
edit on 28-6-2024 by Shoshanna because: tic tac toe / a winner!

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

This was the earliest presidential debate by months. Seems like it was a test run for Biden with time to spare ahead of the convention. The second debate is after the convention. Seems like the contingency was baked in.

You bring up a very good point! Trump didn't discuss what his policies would be to MAGA, just that he would.
If they replace Biden with a smooth-talking career politician Trump will get absolutely slautered in the next debate.
What this debate made very clear is very few people are happy with either candidate; they just see Biden as a dead man walking and Harris is a worse option than Trump by a long shot.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I agree they've been covering for Biden from the beginning. So why such a quick turn on him? Was this debate really that revealing? Everyone knew before the debate that he was like this. So why turn on him now? And so unanimously?

It's like they all got the memo.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

Rumour is that Dems are feverishly circulating the candidacy rules amongst themselves.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

All Trump had to do to win was make complete sentences and have composure. I’ll even admit it was one his best performances at a debate in terms of composure. Even his “attacks” weren’t as sharp or off the cuff in the past, and it wasn’t overly laden with them.

I see what you’re saying though, this could be a huge confidence boost for him and catch him off guard if he goes against someone more formidable next time around.

It’s like college sports teams when they set up their homecoming game against a team they know they can obliterate, then the next week they go up against a real team and get killed.

That said, Trump is an enigma, and he’s a hard one to predict. His downfall has been claimed many times over again and by all appearances he’s stronger than ever. He has a commanding lead with the people actually taking money on it.

You’d have to put down $175 to win $100 to bet that Trump is the next president.

$100 on Biden would win you $375.

You’d have to bet $130 to win $100 that Biden will be the dem candidate, and it’s even money that it’s anyone else. Just a week ago I believe you’d have to bet $800 to win $100 that Biden would be candidate.

I think the lefts only shot is to pull a complete wild card. It can’t be Newsom or Clinton.

I think their best bet would be convincing RFK or Gabbard to take the ticket, but there’s absolutely no chance in that since both left the party.

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join