It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 27 Presidential Debate livestream

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost
a reply to: RazorV66

The trials weren’t rigged. At best they were just more motivated to hold Donald to account because he was running for President.

The flaw in the conspiracy theory that the 2020 elections were rigged is that it would’ve had to involved thousands of people, all the way from election volunteers, up to the highest employees in the government and still not one credible witness has spilled the beans… lol.

The economy was good back then, but did it really have anything to do with Trump? I mean, interest rates were awesome, but that has very little to do with the government, let alone Trump. Besides, it still wasn’t some 1950’s golden age, despite how you want to remember it.

Anyway, either way you cut it, the US economy is currently doing better than any other economy in the world after the global shut down… and it just continues to get better every day… under Joe Biden’s watch.

Delusional or trolling.

trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov...

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Anyway, either way you cut it, the US economy is currently doing better than any other economy in the world after the global shut down… and it just continues to get better every day… under Joe Biden’s watch.

Are you serious?

lol

Anyone making a serious statement like that is simply living in a make believe, fantasy world.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 06:38 PM
link   

The trials weren’t rigged. At best they were just more motivated to hold Donald to account because he was running for President.

The flaw in the conspiracy theory that the 2020 elections were rigged is that it would’ve had to involved thousands of people, all the way from election volunteers, up to the highest employees in the government and still not one credible witness has spilled the beans… lol.

The economy was good back then, but did it really have anything to do with Trump? I mean, interest rates were awesome, but that has very little to do with the government, let alone Trump. Besides, it still wasn’t some 1950’s golden age, despite how you want to remember it.

Heard if you say Brandon 3 times in the mirror, he might appear and try to string 2 sentences together.

Good luck.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

1. He resigns as POTUS

2. 25th Amendment proceedings

3. Biden plays some 'Hail Mary' to get out of the democratic nomination (which I don't even understand how he could do that).

Biden would fight it, but I don't think he did badly enough tonight to remove him. He didn't crash and burn and that is what they would need.

Agreed, but the Hur tapes could ice that deal when coupled with some of his recent public appearances. Let's face it, this is thin ice for Biden.

The Hur Tapes are just an After Thought Now ..............Joe Sunk his Own Ship Tonight on National TV .

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Some people are dumber than a bag of hammers OR they are paid to correct the narrative. If the latter is the case, that is money being wasted on this platform. That being said, there is a lot of money being sloshed around so it's probably hard to keep track of where it's being spent.

Either way, this information war is getting to critical levels. The media basically said to not believe your eyes and all of the videos of Joe are "cheap fakes". Anyone can read a teleprompter and that's when Joe shines, you take that away and he's in trouble. He's an actor, playing a role in a production and you are the audience.

Who's writing the script?

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

My time and energy is better spent . I know you are saying that voting makes a difference, because even if i walk away, the 'mechanism' is controlling my life.
Well, yes and no. At least I can control my psychology and how I choose to spend my time, even if I do have to obey the law.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   

the US economy is currently doing better than any other economy in the world after the global shut down… and it just continues to get better every day… under Joe Biden’s watch.

This is the result of consistent gaslighting by the media. It's psychological warfare... brainwashing.

You'll sit in the pot of boiling water and even as your flesh melts off the bone, you'll tell everyone, "The water feels just fine."

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MauiWaui

Who's writing the script?

Obama.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Trumpwhitehouse.archives?

lol, I’m sold dude… got a pen? Just tell me where to sign.

Seriously though… not even trying to be rude or condescending here, but you are owned. You do realize that, right?

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 06:46 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
These people aren't going to spontaneously just throw him under the bus after spending 4 years religiously propping him up.

And they are all doing it in unison.

For whatever reason, even if it was a plan.
Their plan would have failed if Biden had delivered.

But he didn't come through, not even a close call.
There is no one standing by his side now except for Jill.
Maybe Obama, for how long who knows.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Trumpwhitehouse.archives?

lol, I’m sold dude… got a pen? Just tell me where to sign.

Seriously though… not even trying to be rude or condescending here, but you are owned. You do realize that, right?

Hey whatever.

All I need to know is you think Biden’s economy is doing fine and getting better every day.

That’s flat out bullsh!t, pure and simple.

So it doesn’t matter that you want to deny reality.
edit on 28-6-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
These people aren't going to spontaneously just throw him under the bus after spending 4 years religiously propping him up.

And they are all doing it in unison.

For whatever reason, even if it was a plan.
Their plan would have failed if Biden had delivered.

But he didn't come through, not even a close call.
There is no one standing by his side now except for Jill.
Maybe Obama, for how long who knows.

Bill Clinton too.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Like you said earlier, all of our adversaries know their
time is short. The next 5 months is all they can count
on, and surely they will take full advantage.

With Billie boys hands in the foreign CF cookie jar,
it benefits him greatly. Joe too, surely all of those
payments are still coming in somewhere.

Filling the coffers. People are very naive to think
there is any other reason Joe wants power.

It is all about money, and saving his own a**
Old and worn out as it is.

edit on 28-6-2024 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 07:07 PM
link   
From everything I am hearing if they can convince Jill to talk Biden into retirement; it would be over.

But that window is closing fast, they have to get it done by the end of the convention, or they are stuck with Harris as the President, even if they use the 25th after that.

They just need to put a letter of resignation in front of him; and Jill tells him sign this; and we get to go on a long vacation, he would sign it.

edit on 28-6-2024 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

They're scheming... like they always do.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

But that window is closing fast, they have to get it done by the end of the convention, or they are stuck with Harris as the President, even if they use the 25th after that.

Perhaps you can answer this question....

Assuming Joe won't step aside before then,
but tries to do it after the convention leaves him in,
whose name appears on the ballot?

Can ballots be printed up as Joe/Kamala even if he steps
aside before Nov 4th? Is that legal?

Asking because surely they have some devious plan.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Seems like Harris is getting frozen out if there is a replacement in the works, the DNC must not like her too much.

I wonder why?

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Can ballots be printed up as Joe/Kamala even if he steps
aside before Nov 4th? Is that legal?

The DNC are turning into the SITH

edit on 28-6-2024 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 07:22 PM
link   
So...I wonder how democrats are feeling about the 'Cheap Fake' hoax today.

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join