It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 27 Presidential Debate livestream

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Hakaiju

It’s not fair to the country, and it’s not fair to Joe Biden.

He’s old, and this is elder abuse. We’re a country of 330m~ and can’t afford to have someone in cognitive decline at the helm even if it’s really other people pulling the strings.

Anyone had a grandparent they had to hide keys from because they insisted on driving? I did. He was my great grandpa, a vet, a pilot, owned his own small airport and ran a shipping company with it. Dude wanted little spouts of independence to just go drive in his truck. I get it, you’re a man who’s lived an impressive life, it suck’s that you can’t drive but it’s about the safety of others too.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Joe Biden - State of the Union - Jacked on something and yelling the whole time.

Joe Biden - The Debate Last Night - the "normal" Joe Biden. Confused. Slurred Speech. Blank Stare. Mouth Agape.

Joe Biden - The Rally at Noon Today - Back to being jacked on something and yelling the whole time.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: Enduro
I hadn't seen your post as I was writting mine and a call came in.
That Biden is completely different to last night!
Rainbows
Jane

Here's Biden's pic from today:

Note his left eye is wide open, unlike at last night's debate. Also note his earlobe. Here's a few profile pics from the past for comparison:

They don't look the same to me, and the half-closed eye with the blank look from last night miracullously vanished.

Also not the 'antihelix' part of the ear. totally different from the first pic compared to the rest.

edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Joe Biden - State of the Union - Jacked on something and yelling the whole time.

Joe Biden - The Debate Last Night - the "normal" Joe Biden. Confused. Slurred Speech. Blank Stare. Mouth Agape.

Joe Biden - The Rally at Noon Today - Back to being jacked on something and yelling the whole time.

Classic medical symptoms of Alzheimer's early onset. It's called "Sundowning".

What time was the SOTU?

What time was the debate?

What time was today's rally?
edit on 6/28/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hakaiju
It looks like the race is over for the democrats. My question now is, what will they do to hurt Trump's Presidency this time? How far are they willing to go? Will it kill more people than their manufactured covid crisis did?

Good point.

Never underestimate the evil of those posing as Democrats possess, or the lengths to which they will go to push their agenda.

These are some of the most evil people on the planet.

I in no way blame day to day democrats who are mostly uninformed and unaware.

They also dress up in Republican skin suits to further the agenda and give illusion of choice.

Trump is an outsider. A 90’s D running as R but unrelated and not in the control of this evil. That is why they hate him and are trying to destroy him. He has directly stated the same info I listed above.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

My daughter has patients with alzheimer's and she told me over a year ago the Biden was displaying the clasic symptoms of Sundowning.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I think their best bet would be convincing RFK or Gabbard to take the ticket, but there’s absolutely no chance in that since both left the party.

I agree with everything you said, but I can't help wondering if there isn't a hidden wild card that would appeal to both parties. Remember, Obama was avirtually unheard of, unproven wild card that was a gamble on 'anything but what we've had'. He is one of the smoothest talkers of the last century, IMO.
If there's another unknown out there like Obama all the people that are dissatisfied with our poor choieces might just vote for a chance at change.
We already know another Trump term is going to be a sh!te show and people are tired of the 'political' fighting; they'd rather get the attention by protesting, rioting and looting. Mostly peacefully, of course.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   
BREAKING

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Just curious, do you really believe they would've sent joe out last night without some enhancements? With all that was riding on it? I'm not trying to be overly critical, just curious.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze
I agree with everything you said. And it's what frightens me. I've seen it mentioned in this thread that now would be the time for china to invade Taiwan. That would give the democrats the opportunity to cancel the elections. Especially if china attacks mainland USA somehow, either from without, or from within.
Putin said there would be no world without russia, meaning he would take us all out as a last resort. I wouldn't put it past the democrats to have the same mentality towards their party and the US.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Last night was an unmitigated disaster for Biden,and seeing all the "Team Biden" media pundits going into meltdown and pretending its the first time they ever noticed that Joe is not well was cringeus maximus.

The Times is talking about him "being ousted" at the DNC-

When even your own team has no confidence in you-its time to step out of the job.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Even the skin tone was different today.
He looked washed out last night.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: onestonemonkey
Last night was an unmitigated disaster for Biden,and seeing all the "Team Biden" media pundits going into meltdown and pretending its the first time they ever noticed that Joe is not well was cringeus maximus.

They are desperate to keep their sheeple believing that they aren't constantly lying to them. "What's wrong with joe tonight?" like they haven't known all along.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The second debate will be September 10th.

My guess is that Bragg and that judge will sentence Trump to jail so he can't debate.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The thing about it is, what Biden was trying to say was for the most part decent enough and I believe if he had of been able to articulate his arguments most people would’ve conceded that he at the very least did a reasonable job.

But, as everyone saw that’s not what happened. He did very poorly… I mean, the dude was stuttering from the very start when he came out and greeted the moderators and it only got mildly better from there… it was an embarrassingly poor performance, there’s no getting past that, everyone saw it.

Thing is though, considering how poorly Biden did in the debate, if Biden comes out of this still with a decent chance of winning the election… what does that actually say about Trump?

Think on that.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Yea, I commented earlier last night that an unknown wildcard might have people gamble.

But it’s got to be someone with no baggage.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Evidently, there's at least 3 states where Biden can't be taken off the Democratic ticket for any reason other than death or the 25th Amendment.

Just remember, Joe didn't kill himself..

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Hakaiju

They've gaslit the public about Joe for 4 years, just like they're gaslighting us about inflation and the economy, like they gaslit us about covid and everything else.

Nothing they say is believable.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
My prediction .

The Left holds out little hope of winning in November .

They have their sites set on 2028 . Michelle Obama will run and hold office for 8 years effectively unopposed seeing as how no one could take her in an election .

Michelle will be 64 in 2028...and will be well into male menopause by then.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

Donald Trump is a convicted criminal, with several more criminal indictments; that Joe Biden is hoping for a possible comeback against a convicted criminal says a lot more about him than anyone else.

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join