It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 27 Presidential Debate livestream

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

So the choice is between a liar and an incompetent old guy who's mind and body is totally failing.

All Presidents and Politian's lie, it's not if just how much, they all lie to save face and accomplish political goals.
Biden is lying by accident now, but he doesn't even know what he is saying "women rape their sisters" to get pregnant....what?

America deserves better, but this is what happens to a divided mess of a country, that is in a virtual social cold civil war.
edit on 28-6-2024 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I know all politicians lie. Heck I remember Trump talking about building the wall. He said something along the lines of "I build the best walls. Everyone knows I'm the best wall builder". I thought to myself, that can't really be true, he must be lying. Then I realized he was saying that to troll the democrats because they hate when he says stuff like that!

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

So brutal & yet so sad too.

What you say are Trump’s lies in that video is subjective at best.

Trials rigged….True
2020 election rigged……True
The system is rigged….True
Mexico paying for the wall….False
The economy….Probably more than 50% true with the caveat that what Trump had is better than what Biden has right now
The Scamdemic….It didn’t go away but that was the plan by the people that unleashed it.

Stop deflecting from Biden’s dumpster fire and own it, he is the worst president from any country in the history of the world.
Hitler, Pol Pot, Mussolini, Stalin rank higher, at least they probably loved their respective country’s….Biden and the Liberals hate America.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 05:53 PM
link   

So the choice is between a liar and an incompetent old guy who's mind and body is totally failing.

All Presidents and Politian's lie, it's not if just how much, they all lie to save face and accomplish political goals.
Biden is lying by accident now, but he doesn't even know what he is saying "women rape their sisters" to get pregnant....what?

America deserves better, but this is what happens to a divided mess of a country, that is in a virtual social cold civil war.

Righteous words brother

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Which man would Putin and XI and Ayatollah prefer the next 4 years?

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Trump

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

Trump

Why?

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Trump

Bullsh!t.

Explain why.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Putin he'd END the war, not prolong it.

XI started the pandemic not a month after Trump put new tariffs on China.

Ayatollah? He'd shut them down again after they funded hamas.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well i owe you a badge DB.. send one over and i'll pop it in my sig for a week.

Putin: Will get a deal with Ukraine and then we will see who was right. Putin might stop where he is.
He might not... I'm erring on Russia rebuilding and making a move again , either in Ukraine or elsewhere along their borders.

Xi: Xi sees that America doesnt have the stomach for a showdown.. proven above, makes a move on Taiwan a certainty.

Ayatollah : Bit more difficult this one.. Iran may be a bit more afraid of Trump than Biden, but trump could be convimced by Putin to make a deal. Just stroke Trumps ego on the World stage and that will get you anything you want from Trump.

I still hope he doesnt get a 2nd term
edit on Fri, 28 Jun 2024 18:05:37 -0500056America/ChicagoFriday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri, 28 Jun 2024 18:06:23 -0500066America/ChicagoFriday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Putin: Will get a deal with Ukraine and then we will see who was right. Putin might stop where he is.
He might not... I'm erring on Russia rebuilding and making a move again , either in Ukraine or elsewhere along their borders.

Xi: Xi sees that America doesnt have the stomach for a showdown.. proven above, makes a move on Taiwan a certainty.

Ayatollah : Bit more difficult this one.. Iran may be a bit more afraid of Trump than Biden, but trump could be convimced by Putin to make a deal. Just stroke Trumps ego on the World stage and that will get you anything you want from Trump.

I still hope he doesnt get a 2nd term

Weak assessment.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Well, the NYT just threw Biden under the bus.
The entire editorial board.

To Serve His Country, President Biden Should Leave the Race

But the president’s performance cannot be written off as a bad night or blamed on a supposed cold, because it affirmed concerns that have been mounting for months or even years. Even when Mr. Biden tried to lay out his policy proposals, he stumbled.

www.nytimes.com...

Article goes on to emphasize how it was Joe who
requested the early debate, Joe who set the rules.

It should be remembered that Mr. Biden challenged Mr. Trump to this verbal duel. He set the rules, and he insisted on a date months earlier than any previous general election debate. He understood that he needed to address longstanding public concerns about his mental acuity and that he needed to do so as soon as possible.

The truth Mr. Biden needs to confront now is that he failed his own test.

Now Joe is left holding a bag he messed in and is
blaming everyone else, his aides, CNN, etc.

This is beyond partisan politics.

The man is a danger to the United States.

He isn't competent to remove himself.

But let him stay, he will be defeated come Nov 4th!

edit on 28-6-2024 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Explain why

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 06:16 PM
link   

The trials weren’t rigged. At best they were just more motivated to hold Donald to account because he was running for President.

The flaw in the conspiracy theory that the 2020 elections were rigged is that it would’ve had to involved thousands of people, all the way from election volunteers, up to the highest employees in the government and still not one credible witness has spilled the beans… lol.

The economy was good back then, but did it really have anything to do with Trump? I mean, interest rates were awesome, but that has very little to do with the government, let alone Trump. Besides, it still wasn’t some 1950’s golden age, despite how you want to remember it.

Anyway, either way you cut it, the US economy is currently doing better than any other economy in the world after the global shut down… and it just continues to get better every day… under Joe Biden’s watch.
edit on 28-6-2024 by JadedGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Explain why

Xi knows Biden doesn’t have the stomach, Trump is the wild card.

Trump called the Iran thing last night, Biden’s administration funded Iran’s terror activities.
Trump would choke them out economically.

Putin didn’t make a move on Ukraine while Trump was in office, only when weak Biden got in.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Download anything MAGA

lol

Fair play, fair play.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 06:24 PM
link   

This is Biden and the Biden family were talking about, re-think it. Hint: Diaries, laptops etc etc

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

Anyway, either way you cut it, the US economy is currently doing better than any other economy in the world after the global shut down… and it just continues to get better every day… under Joe Biden’s watch.

Are you serious?

lol

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Explain why

Xi knows Biden doesn’t have the stomach, Trump is the wild card.

Trump called the Iran thing last night, Biden’s administration funded Iran’s terror activities.
Trump would choke them out economically.

Putin didn’t make a move on Ukraine while Trump was in office, only when weak Biden got in.

After last night...the world just got closer to WW3.
Our enemies know Joe will be gone after next January...and there will be no more Mr. Dementia in the White House.
The next 5 months are the closing window of opportunity for China, Iran, NK and Russia.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Yea...he was kneecapped last night. These people aren't going to spontaneously just throw him under the bus after spending 4 years religiously propping him up.

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join