It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 27 Presidential Debate livestream

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The thing is we dont get to blame the likes of senility or extended age on the candidates put forward for the position of leader

In some respects, that's even worse!!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Last night on Fox, RFK jr said he would be willing to step into the democratic nominee position. I don’t think they will let him, but man would it be some sweet retribution on his part.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: UKTruth

I wish you could simply tell us all what drug that is mate.

How would i know, mate?

It was just pretty clear he was high as a kite.
Could have been a number of drugs - or a cocktail.
After all the Democrats lied by telling the world all the videos of Biden acting like he has dementia were AI generated, so they had a lot to lose.

Not even the drugs could see Biden through.
He made an idiot of himself - and of those that have been supporting him.
edit on 28/6/2024 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
One question:

Where are all of our lefties that were laying bets that Trump would find an excuse to back out of the debate, or that Biden would wipe the floor with him?

There WERE some making those predictions - where oh where are they now?

LOL

Yup - nearly all gone.
Just a few trying to push 'yeah but, no but, Trump' as a coping mechanism.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I honestly don't think the Dems want the presidency this time around; the country is in far too great a shambles to straighten this mess out in four short years.

We're already in self destruct mode and letting Trump win will give them all the ammo they need to have a sweeping victory in 2030 and continue their agenda.

I thought Trump did a good job UNTIL he refused to answer questions. That made him look petty and deceptive, IMHO. All in all it was obvious this debate was a setup to make sure Biden is out of the running. The media focused on his mental ineptitude after years of denying and covering for it.

Conclusion: Trump-and the American people are being set up to fail again. IF Trump is our next POTUS it will be interesting to see if all the republicans turn on him and fight him tooth and nail, like they did last time.

He rerouted from the leading questions and also they didn’t give him opportunity for rebut. It was controlled all around.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I honestly don't think the Dems want the presidency this time around; the country is in far too great a shambles to straighten this mess out in four short years.

We're already in self destruct mode and letting Trump win will give them all the ammo they need to have a sweeping victory in 2030 and continue their agenda.

I thought Trump did a good job UNTIL he refused to answer questions. That made him look petty and deceptive, IMHO. All in all it was obvious this debate was a setup to make sure Biden is out of the running. The media focused on his mental ineptitude after years of denying and covering for it.

Conclusion: Trump-and the American people are being set up to fail again. IF Trump is our next POTUS it will be interesting to see if all the republicans turn on him and fight him tooth and nail, like they did last time.

Trump only has one job if he gets elected.
Forget the economy, foreign affairs, climate, energy - just put back in place what he did before.

His entire presidency, should he win, needs to focused on investigating Washington corruption and crime and holding ALL those to account that have enriched themselves at tax payers expense and some who have done far worse. Jail everyone involved. After all, no one is above the law.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 10:25 AM
link   
If I had to put on my conspiracy theory hat, I would say the Democrats will run John Stewart to thunderous applause from both sides.

Or, 3 months from now we will see newspeak in real time as the media reflects on how well Biden performed last night.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

If I had to put on my conspiracy theory hat, I would say the Democrats will run John Stewart to thunderous applause from both sides.

That’s the most interesting theory I’ve heard so far. And I don’t suppose it’s out of the realm of possibilities.

Stewart’s politics are a little far left for my liking, but he does come across as genuine which would get me to humor his option.

I like what he did for the 9/11 first responders as well as veterans exposed to burn pits and other toxic elements.

All that said, I’d be shocked if he accepted it.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   
A quote from the BBC:

"Prominent Democrats tried to put a brave face on it, suggesting Biden had a cold, and saying on the substance, he won the arguments."

Question is, what "substance" was he on?

Several, judging by his performance.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 10:48 AM
link   

It was just pretty clear he was high as a kite.

If Biden wasn't 'high' on Aderill and B12 or similar and that was his 'normal' self...... he's screwed and so is the Democrat party.
Whether he was medicated or not, let's not forget the number of strokes he's had and invasive brain surgery some years ago.... that can cause all sorts of dementia and seizure like symptoms as the years tick by.
These 'freezes' he seems to have started experiencing are just like petit mal seizure symptoms. Granted it's mainly seen in children, but I've seen adults with it too.
Muddling his sentences and going off track, as the ever repeating news outlets keep showing, the goof he made at the beginning of last night's debate ending with "medicare", is also a visible sign of a possible temporal lobe seizure.
I'm not diagnosing Biden in any way shape or form, just speculating what the underlying reasons could be.
I honestly don't think he has some form of dementia. I've seen many people with dementia, including my mother and grandmother and getting sentences muddled up and going off track is something I've never seen in them.
Rainbows
Jane
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I have COVID right now. If I took an adderall, I’d perform higher than I could not having COVID.

The caveat is it’s really mild (I’ve had worse colds) and I’m also not in my 80’s lol.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

My mother suffered TIA episodes for a three year period before finally passing away earlier this year.
Looks to me that Joe ought to retire and enjoy the rest of his time with his family.

Let somone else run... hes not going to win after this performance
edit on Fri, 28 Jun 2024 10:57:53 -05005710America/ChicagoFriday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri, 28 Jun 2024 11:01:35 -05000111America/ChicagoFriday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I was just glad to hear Biden say “we finally beat Medicare”👍

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

That was a low moment. Amongst many.

Did he mean to say COVID?

The guy shouldn't be in charge of a houseplant.

Let alone the US.

He is getting panned over here.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

That was a low moment. Amongst many.

Did he mean to say COVID?

The guy shouldn't be in charge of a houseplant.

Let alone the US.

He is getting panned over here.
I’m not certain what he was trying to say🤷‍♂️

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

Although mum had extremely mild symptoms of dementia/Alzheimer's, it was her TIA that made it worse and speed up.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Some interesting potential scenarios here.

Well, I found them interesting but I know little about the processes:

BBC News - Can Biden be replaced as Democrat nominee?
www.bbc.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Neither was he!

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

This was the earliest presidential debate by months. Seems like it was a test run for Biden with time to spare ahead of the convention. The second debate is after the convention. Seems like the contingency was baked in.

Although, I’m hard pressed to believe the left has the capacity to make sensible decisions.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 11:25 AM
link   

They do say seeing is believing and Biden did not look well.

There are no drugs that can fix senility though any more than those that can cure cancer.

Simply down to the nature of the illnesses in question, meaning there are all sorts of different types and no magic bullet that would somehow reverse the onset of senility.

As to making an idiot of himself, ok that's certainly one interpretation that to be fair is not to far off the mark.

Then again the other fellow does that every day and gets away with it.

I dont think Biden was on drugs UKTruth.

And nobody seems willing to point us in the direction of the specific drug, but simply make claims that he's on drugs.

That might serve a purpose but at the end of the day makes little sense.

Given the fact that "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence".

Biden's just old, canny hack it anymore, and basically fu@ked.

But its in the post for the other fellow also, not to far off, hovering on the horizon.

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join