It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 27 Presidential Debate livestream

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

All Trump had to say was; “Were you better off under my administration then, or Joe under his.” End of story.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I never saw the debate but this morning my usual lefty newspaper in the UK, the guardian ran with the line..."Biden’s debate performance sends Democrats into panic"

There can't be any hope left for the guy if the lefty press turns against him.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Can Harris "resign", allowing Biden to pick an "insurance policy" VP perhaps good enough for them to win the election?
Would that even be possible? ; idea being ultimate goal of keeping Dems in power without the difficulty of replacing Biden.
Just a strange and twisty idea....

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

This is what is concerning me too. There's a lot of water that can go under the bridge before November 5th in the rest of the world. No wonder Putin said he was backing Biden, which I always took as a tongue in cheek comment from him (Putin).
Last nights debate, as you quite rightly pointed out, is a green light on the world stage.
Your comment also brought back to mind that allegedly, our Sunak had a meeting with our heads of military and said he didn't "want to be a war-time PM" and was one of the reason's he called an election here.
Last nights debate will have world wide ramifications.
"Bad Moon Rising"...... and I ain't talking about the weather......
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Seems to be the consensus on social media, this was a setup.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Major outlet Politico is showing Jill helping a shakey Joe Biden off the debate stage.

www.politico.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
Can Harris "resign", allowing Biden to pick an "insurance policy" VP perhaps good enough for them to win the election?
Would that even be possible? ; idea being ultimate goal of keeping Dems in power without the difficulty of replacing Biden.

Harris isn't a drag on Joe. Joe Biden is losing to Trump by over 10 points in the polls. Joe would need to be replaced with someone who has a good track record of achievement.

Biden's government finally admitted this past week that they fabricated "new jobs" that didn't exist... and said inflation was higher than they reported, from 2023 thru March 2024. Apparently his "friends" at the top of government agencies have given up on Joe Biden too.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 03:24 AM
link   
They BOTH fool you didn't they.

There is only one side.

"THEY'.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 03:36 AM
link   
As one of my left leaning acquaintances said, " Under Trump my gas tank would only hold $25 worth of gas; under Biden it will now hold $125 as everything is bigger and better with Biden, just ask him !" youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: charlyv

Harris isn't a drag on Joe. Joe Biden is losing to Trump by over 10 points in the polls. Joe would need to be replaced with someone who has a good track record of achievement.

Biden's government finally admitted this past week that they fabricated "new jobs" that didn't exist... and said inflation was higher than they reported, from 2023 thru March 2024. Apparently his "friends" at the top of government agencies have given up on Joe Biden too.

She is a drag on the whole Dem ticket in the sense she could not be an effective president if Biden fails and has to step down. People are voting on the sustainability of the Dem party as well. Biden is not doing well physically or mentally and who ever is VP would be in charge if he fails. A strong VP is crucial in this current situation.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Well, i think its safe to say Biden was not hopped up on anything.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 04:01 AM
link   
In anything but a banana republic there are now two clear outcomes from the debate last night

1) Biden steps aside and a new candidate is brought in to run against Trump
2) Trump wins in November by an absolute landslide including in places like New York

Of course America is the land of stuffed ballot boxes, vote switching in the dead of the night, judicial corruption and state run media, so I expect the debate will have no effect on Democrat plans or the result in November.

edit on 28/6/2024 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Well, "black jobs" and " the blacks" is trending on Twitter with much confusion,disgust,and hilarity about what is a "black job".

Stating that black people or "the blacks" as he likes to call them work the menial low paying jobs that undocumented people work, such as field work is not sitting well at all. If he thought that would help gain voters, it seems to have backfired.

Again we need age limits on candidates. 65 should be the upper limit.

edit on 28-6-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Seems to be the consensus on social media, this was a setup.

Word on street is it'll be the Bruce Jenner look alike, called Wretched Twitler aka wolverine queen or governor of Michigan as new president hopeful.

Will see.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

originally posted by: RazorV66
My question is……

Will the insane Liberals here on ATS apologize?

They weren’t posting during this live.

Guess they are waiting for the npc programming chip to be installed so they can all same the same things.

The source code has had to be changed since the debate went so badly for Biden.
I hear it's ready later today, so expect the denials and to be told about Bidens brilliant win later on.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I know it wa sgenerally a disater for Biden, but I think his low point was his use of the 'very fine people' lie AGAIN.
You could almost hear the groans from the Democrats through the screens as soon as he said it.

I also think the Democrats have badly underestimated the US citizenry with these jobs claims - everyone knows teh economy was tanked because of Covid and it was doing very well before. Trump did a good job of referring to new jobs as bounce back jobs. People get it.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Well, i think its safe to say Biden was not hopped up on anything.

The eys say otherwise.
Whilst he was shockingly bad , he actually wasn't as bad as he has been.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Apparently, Trump's Pupils were the ones dilated.

What is it you imagine Biden was on if they pumped him full of medication UKTruth?

Because that performance was downright diabolical.

Trump could not stop telling lies or give any sort of straight answer to questions.

And Biden did not know what day of the week it was by my guess.

abc7chicago.com...
edit on 28-6-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Well, that was a turd show.

Stick a fork in Biden he's done.

My bother in law is a hardcore democrat. He just texted my wife and said he is crying because Trump just won the election.

I am just glad Trump didn't take whatever bait Brandon was putting out.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: UKTruth

Apparently, Trump's Pupils were the ones dilated.

What is it you imagine Biden was on if they pumped him full of medication UKTruth?

Because that performance was downright diabolical.

Trump could not stop telling lies or give any sort of straight answer to questions.

And Biden did not know what day of the week it was by my guess.

abc7chicago.com...

The apparent lies were about Jan 6th and the election fraud.
Cry all you like but they are not lies.

What we can say factually is that Trump did indeed say that he wanted a peaceful protest. That is fact. So not a lie.
The circumstances of the election are indeed suspect. All swing states stopping the vote and then counting in the dead of night with no supervision, laws changed beforehand requiring no ballot signature checking, 1000's of sworn statements revelaing that people supposed to be checking counts were not allowed to. These are facts. Whilst there is no court decided decision that the election was stolen , it is not a lie to say you believe the election was stolen by fraud. The facts of election day fully support that suspicion and no amount of gaslighting will change that.

Biden's performance was a complete disaster, there is no getting away from it.
Trump destroyed him on the night and came across as lucid, healthy and consistent - but more than that, in control.

The only thing that went against Trump on the night was in the last section, he DID fail to answer some of the CNN questions. He ignored them.
Very minor in the scheme of things.
The betting companies have slashed Biden's odds of winning to 25% this morning.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join