It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 27 Presidential Debate livestream

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Sadly, Drudge report is just Chinese propaganda anymore. You can't believe anything off of that site now.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: putnam6

" I did not have sex with that woman"

And Joe said "I did not have sex with my daughter" was slightly different..

Surely they know that Showers with pre-teen Ashely will be raised in debate #2.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 11:19 PM
link   
It's pretty hard to believe anyone would think Biden won the debate. I did not watch much of it, but from what is being said, Biden's cognitive decline is definitely showing in this debate. The cognitive enhancing meds do not seem to help much anymore other than keeping his eyes wide open.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Haven't Dems, CNN and MSNBC been saying Joe is sharp as a tack...and that statements from the Right about his dementia was disinformation?

How do they explain their doing a 180 tonight?

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

ANY candidate would be a fool to bring that up!

Bad idea.

If there was a conviction, or even an investigation, that might be one thing, but there wasn't. Only allegations. This would be even lower than Biden bringing up Trump's fabricated felony convictions.

Sorry, but I (violently) disagree on this one.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ToneD

What exactly do we “ALL know”?

That if the microphones were left on we could hear Biden crap himself?
edit on 27-6-2024 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 11:22 PM
link   
If Joe has a cold...why did they just show him in a post-debate waffle house talking face-to-face with supporters without wearing a mask?

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Hell he gets sidetracked on Ice Cream lol

originally posted by: pianopraze
Rolmao

Trump has Biden side tracked on golf.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
It's pretty hard to believe anyone would think Biden won the debate. I did not watch much of it, but from what is being said, Biden's cognitive decline is definitely showing in this debate. The cognitive enhancing meds do not seem to help much anymore other than keeping his eyes wide open.

It’s absolutely savage and criminal propping him up on the stage like that.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Well, it's distinctly possible the debate was the very mechanism to do exactly this...replace him.

A friend and I just had this conversation. With who? He thinks RFK would be a good strategic play for the dems, I don’t think he’d be viable and don’t think he’d accept anyways, IDK.

Next up…was newsom whom I detest with every fiber, also not viable.

I wish Trump would pick Tulsi as VP, probably not happening but one can dream.
edit on 27-6-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Right now he don't even know where he is lol

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
I wouldn't be surprised to see headlines tomorrow about Biden being hospitalized for 'unforeseen medical issues'.

This wouldn't surprise me at all. The democrats have lost their collective minds putting that poor man out there on stage against Trump. It's actually quite sad and disturbing.

Right now he's sitting back coming down off of whatever drugs they likely gave him and watching news reports talking about how terrible and disturbing his performance was tonight. If the debate itself wasn't stressful enough, then the after affects of seeing the responses must be devastating...when his own corrupt media is turning on him (AND his handlers).

Really pretty disturbing if you ask me.

link   
The current headline story on DNN right now reads..."Biden's Poor Showing and Trumps repeated falsehoods".

The point in mentioning this is to illustrate the MSM having to carefully back out of their narrative over the past 3 years. They're not going to have a headline which stops at criticizing Biden without CYA'ing their backsides and saying something negative about Trump at the same time. They...just...can't...do...it.

But the first inset 'related' story is headlined..."We are F###ed!, Democrats despair over Biden's performance"

link   
***For discussion purposes only**** here what Claude Ai says

As of April 2024, Joe Biden is the presumptive Democratic nominee for the 2024 U.S. presidential election. If he were to withdraw, the process would likely unfold as follows:

Democratic National Committee (DNC) emergency meeting: The DNC would convene to discuss the situation and potential replacements.
Selection of a new nominee: The DNC members would vote to select a new nominee. This could be the vice presidential candidate (Kamala Harris) or another prominent Democrat.
Ballot changes: Depending on the timing, states would need to adjust their ballots to reflect the new nominee. This could be challenging if it occurs close to the election.
Campaign reorganization: The Democratic campaign would need to quickly reorganize around the new candidate.
Potential voter confusion: There could be significant voter confusion, especially if the change happens late in the election cycle.
Media coverage and public reaction: This would likely dominate news cycles and could significantly impact public opinion.
Potential legal challenges: Depending on the timing and circumstances, there might be legal challenges related to ballot access and election procedures.

It's important to note that this scenario is hypothetical. As of my last update in April 2024, there were no indications that Biden planned to withdraw. For the most current information, you should check reliable news sources.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
Haven't Dems, CNN and MSNBC been saying Joe is sharp as a tack...and that statements from the Right about his dementia was disinformation?

How do they explain their doing a 180 tonight?

They've done so many 180 reversals (Russia, Hunter, laptop, Jan 6th, Joe), it's likely some of them will go down in flames with Joe Biden. Reputations are taking HUGE hits tonight and tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

I'm almost certain the democratic pick would be Newsom. I personally think this is suicide, but that's who I'm pretty confident they would pick.

If nothing else, the Pelosi-borg would see to it.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Hillary would be greeted with open arms after Joe's performance tonight. I can see them watching her last debate with 2016 candidate Trump, and wanting to re-create that for debate #2 this year, with Hillary replacing Biden.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 11:34 PM
link   

a reply to: KrustyKrab

I'm almost certain the democratic pick would be Newsom. I personally think this is suicide, but that's who I'm pretty confident they would pick.

If nothing else, the Pelosi-borg would see to it.

I think your right. Nothing like drawing a line and wondering who will cross it is there? We’re so divided.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Fox News just had RFK jr on…..
He sounded almost worse than Biden did, not sure what was going on there.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 11:36 PM
link   

The current headline story on DNN right now reads..."Biden's Poor Showing and Trumps repeated falsehoods".

The point in mentioning this is to illustrate the MSM having to carefully back out of their narrative over the past 3 years. They're not going to have a headline which stops at criticizing Biden without CYA'ing their backsides and saying something negative about Trump at the same time. They...just...can't...do...it.

But the first inset 'related' story is headlined..."We are F###ed!, Democrats despair over Biden's performance"

Looking at the fact checking on the debate, both Trump and Biden made almost equal amounts of fully false statements. Biden seemed to make way more partially false statements than Trump did though, I think Trumps false statements were not as important as some that Biden made though. This number of false and partly false statements would have been much worse for Biden if people could actually understand what he was saying, he confused a lot of people who were trying to analyze what he was saying.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

White supremacists from all over the country came to Charlottesville to march. Their numbers were less than 100 idiots from across America. 1000s of locals lined up to protest, and one ass trying to drive away got surrounded by the mob that was beating on his car and he panicked and ran over one of the protesters...

Pretty much the end of the story... Had zero to do with Trump...

I get that. But he said at least 3 times that people came out of the woods.

Just weird he would emphasize that. I have never heard that before and was wondering if that was an actual thing or if he was just saying crazy stuff.

Didn't the protest take place in a park? Near a statue? Where are the woods?

He acts like there are a bunch of Nazis in the woods. Lol

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join