It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 27 Presidential Debate livestream

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: 5thHead
I didn't follow Charlottesville too much but why did Biden repeatedly say people were coming out of the woods with swastikas?

I thought there were marches and protests in public places. They probably came from their cars. What is he talking about when he says they came out of the woods over and over?

That’s the problem, nobody knows what he was talking about.

Biden said all kinds of things which made absolutely zero sense. That wasn't the only one. His parting shot on medicare and social security was like...WHAT??? He just trailed off into mumbling; he had no response.

Trump missed a golden opportunity right there to connect spending to SS depletion. He responded with spending, but didn't clearly make the connection to SS (for the average person). I think his assumption was people would understand the connection, but I also think he forgot the intelligence level of the Biden voter when assuming this.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 11:04 PM
link   
One sentence both Bill Clinton and Trump have said almost verbatim

" I did not have sex with that woman"

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 11:05 PM
link   

”White House spins worst performance in history, Joe has a cold”

That excuse is right up there with "A dog ate his homework."

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead
I didn't follow Charlottesville too much but why did Biden repeatedly say people were coming out of the woods with swastikas?

I thought there were marches and protests in public places. They probably came from their cars. What is he talking about when he says they came out of the woods over and over?

White supremacists from all over the country came to Charlottesville to march. Their numbers were less than 100 idiots from across America. 1000s of locals lined up to protest, and one ass trying to drive away got surrounded by the mob that was beating on his car and he panicked and ran over one of the protesters...

Pretty much the end of the story... Had zero to do with Trump...
edit on x30Thu, 27 Jun 2024 23:06:05 -05002024178America/ChicagoThu, 27 Jun 2024 23:06:05 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

And Joe said "I did not have sex with my daughter" was slightly different..

link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

The DNC at their convention can literally nominate anyone they want.

The Democrats and Republicans, although considered political parties, are actually privately owned corporations.

They do not have to follow their voter's wishes.

Ask Bernie Sanders.

And Ron Paul.

It's a little more complicated than that regardless it's still a historic possibility, right? Last brokered convention was late 1800's IIRC

It's negotiated within the party no doubt there will be factions for and against this within the DNC, as well as ones probably pushing different replacements Harris, Gavin, Hilliary, and Michelle it could fracture the DNC

It actually isn't as complicated as that.

Neither political party is a part of the government of the USA.

They are corporations now.

Although it is considered polite for them to say... allow the person with the most votes in the Primary to run in the General...

They don't have to do that.

At all.

There is no law stating that they have to do that.

Both political parties have rules that they can follow, but they are only bound to them to keep the good will of their voters.

They don't have to follow them.

link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

1. He resigns as POTUS

2. 25th Amendment proceedings

3. Biden plays some 'Hail Mary' to get out of the democratic nomination (which I don't even understand how he could do that).

Biden would fight it, but I don't think he did badly enough tonight to remove him. He didn't crash and burn and that is what they would need.

Agreed, but the Hur tapes could ice that deal when coupled with some of his recent public appearances. Let's face it, this is thin ice for Biden.

link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

”White House spins worst performance in history, Joe has a cold”

That excuse is right up there with "A dog ate his homework."

Well Commander does like to chew on things.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I don’t think they’re going to change Biden out. Has everyone forgotten they marched a decrepit potato out for four years with no shame? Do you think they’re going to stray from the plan now?

CNN is just saving face and are just recoiling to strike Trumps campaign another way. Worse case scenario they blame this current financial collapse on Trump, and the DNC slithers back into the White House after the next four years of Trump bashing.

Until we hold our media providers accountable for their actions, and fine them for knowingly lying to the public, we cannot begin to restore the nation without them undermining it.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Biden said all kinds of things which made absolutely zero sense. That wasn't the only one. His parting shot on medicare and social security was like...WHAT??? He just trailed off into mumbling; he had no response.

Even when I tried to understand what he was "trying" to say I kept just saying WTF is he saying? 4000 I mean 40,000, no wait 4 trillion, wait 4 million. Holy #...

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Agreed, but the Hur tapes could ice that deal when coupled with some of his recent public appearances. Let's face it, this is thin ice for Biden.

That is why I want to just keep it cool and move on to Nov...

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

And Joe said "I did not have sex with my daughter" was slightly different..

Haha true

link   
I'm sure Joe will do better in the next debate.

link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

CNN is just saving face and are just recoiling to strike Trumps campaign another way. Worse case scenario they blame this current financial collapse on Trump, and the DNC slithers back into the White House after the next four years of Trump bashing.

Timcast said that CNN showed a typical 80,000 during prime time. Timcast would get 300,000, and that tells you how bad CNN is at right now.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Okay...so just spitballing here...

So the Dems can just trot Newsom out there as the new democratic candidate without doing anything else?

I am inclined to very much believe what you say, but I'm just asking. I mean, could they really just go...

"Welp, folks, due to unforeseen circumstances Joe Biden is out as candidate for president and his replacement is going to be California's Gavin Newsom!"

...and there's no legal recourse to do anything about that?

Just trying to understand because honestly, something like this has never happened before (to the best of my knowledge). So, I've never even thought to research such an option, legally.

edit on 6/27/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Short Answer DRUGGED.

originally posted by: Daughter2v2
Is Biden not blinking?

The average person blinks about 15 times a minute.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 11:14 PM
link   
They cannot just insert another president of their choice. If Biden willingly steps down now, Harris would be POTUS and would need to get a VP, if she could. Biden can retain his presidency and have everything go along as it has been. What needs to happen ASAP is that Biden NEEDS to withdraw from the 2024 election, PERIOD! He can maintain his current position and stop campaigning for the next election. As soon as Biden voluntarily withdraws as a candidate from the next election, the DNC can step in and appoint their candidate of choice.

link   

posted by: Wookiep
I also think they banked on Trump
to keep interrupting etc, but Trump did
not take the bait.

Did you know that the microphones were cut
to stop such interruptions,
Well they were.
We ALL know what would have happened
if the mic's were to have stayed in Lol.

link   

Here is one of the headlines on Drudge Report right beneath this…..”White House spins worst performance in history, Joe has a cold”

“CDC issues Dengue Fever alert as hundreds of cases confirmed in Florida”

Maybe the “Plandemic” the Dems need for another lockdown?

www.drudgereport.com...

Top left

www.the-express.com...

In a couple months, dems will pull everything out of the shed heading into the elections.

Might even pull some desperate pathetic “tear jerker” move with Biden in a sudden hospital bed doing a livestream debate.

With a speechless and quivering Rachel maddow announcing it as some bs “defying moment of all time against the orange enigma” etc etc

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 11:16 PM
link   

a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

The DNC at their convention can literally nominate anyone they want.

The Democrats and Republicans, although considered political parties, are actually privately owned corporations.

They do not have to follow their voter's wishes.

Ask Bernie Sanders.

And Ron Paul.

It's a little more complicated than that regardless it's still a historic possibility, right? Last brokered convention was late 1800's IIRC

It's negotiated within the party no doubt there will be factions for and against this within the DNC, as well as ones probably pushing different replacements Harris, Gavin, Hilliary, and Michelle it could fracture the DNC

It actually isn't as complicated as that.

Neither political party is a part of the government of the USA.

They are corporations now.

Although it is considered polite for them to say... allow the person with the most votes in the Primary to run in the General...

They don't have to do that.

At all.

There is no law stating that they have to do that.

Both political parties have rules that they can follow, but they are only bound to them to keep the good will of their voters.

They don't have to follow them.

I didn't say the RNC and DNC were not as you asserted, I agree, just that it isn't that easy, and the last time it happened was in the late 1800s. You know historically before planes...

Bernie was likely bought off thats not the same thing, well unless you think they will buy Biden off

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join