It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 27 Presidential Debate livestream

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

originally posted by: Daughter2v2
Strange that Gavin was there at the debate.

Even MSNBC is saying they want to replace Biden.

If they swap Biden with Newsom, that's not even legal...is it??? He hasn't been nominated for jack. Can they even do this?

I cant believe they gambled on Biden making it this far much less all the way . Complete Failure on their part.

link   

link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

I agree; unfortunately for Biden he didn't come off as someone working to make our lives better. He came off as an old man trying to look like he still has what it takes... but then let the gramps slipt out too much. He is a spry grampa though, hope I'm as helthy when I'm his age.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:26 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hakaiju
CSPAN poll - 67% Trump. 32% Biden

18 point spread before the debate. Now it's 35 points!

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:27 PM
link   
CNN not Impressed with Biden tonight at all 😂😂😂

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:29 PM
link   
CNN/Dems- We have a problem after Bidens performance tonight

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

Dayum...that's pretty close to how I scored it right after it ended!!

I was nicer to Biden though (though I shouldn't have been, but I gave him some 'President' points, which any incumbent will get). I also didn't score it on a 100 points total, just an individual score of 1 to 100, not a percentage of 100%. Different system.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMisguidedAngel

WHO would be?
Seriously, what imbecile would say Biden did well?
I would love to see that person.

link   

If they swap Biden with Newsom, that's not even legal...is it??? He hasn't been nominated for jack. Can they even do this?

The Democrats aren't very democratic. They have their primaries set up so that you can vote for who you want, but if you vote wrong they will fix it for you.

They can literally throw out all the votes and nominate whoever they want.

Just ask Bernie Sanders.

link   
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

How peculiar that CNN is not impressed with the dumpster fire they helped create?

link   
I think that the Democrats have lost this whole thing unless they can somehow talk Kenndey into rejoining the party. Even if they replace Joe with Gavin, it's just going to highlight the mess that is California to kill that choice.

I mean between Joe or Gavin, the DNC would be better off pushing Thomas Robb to be their top choice.

link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

"instead Biden just got caught up in a bragging argument about who was the best golf player. That’s where Biden really messed up imo. "

That’s where Biden really messed up?

I mean, you’ve got Trumps hardcore base who want an asshole who can talk an esikmo into buying ice… but people who are politically moderate just want someone they think will work to make there lives better. So yeah, he stuffed up by getting caught up with that whole golf argument.

"who can talk an esikmo into buying ice" is who I want running foreign policy, because they will "work to make there [sic] (the politically moderate) lives better."

OK, so let me take a different tactic, than the folks who have responded before.
How will Biden be better than Trump?

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

The talk is, Biden needs to finish out his term BUT relinquish his candidacy for 2024. At that time, the DNC can insert a candidate of their choice. That's my understanding. And Newsome would be a shoe in for the Left. They're all about shallow people who happen to look nice. I've read many statements of people saying they would vote for him because he's so good looking.

edit on th30202400000030bThu, 27 Jun 2024 22:34:10 -05002024000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3

I agree; unfortunately for Biden he didn't come off as someone working to make our lives better. He came off
as an old man trying to look like he still has what it takes... but then let the gramps slipt out too much. He is a spry grampa though, hope I'm as helthy when I'm his age.

Yikes, no! He belongs in a nursing home. He's not all there. His handlers are abusive. There's nothing "spry" about this guy. Not even as a grandpa...

link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

I hope you have better cognitive function.

When you are his age.

edit on 27-6-2024 by randomtangentsrme because: realized could have been taken as an insult for the member, which was not the intent.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:33 PM
link   
If Joe won't step down willingly...Dems will take more drastic steps.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

originally posted by: Daughter2v2
Strange that Gavin was there at the debate.

Even MSNBC is saying they want to replace Biden.

Biden would have to voluntarily pass his delegates.

Yes, I know, but can he do this legally??

I thought he'd have to resign first, and then the hyena would get his delegate votes, and she could decide what to do with them. I doubt she'd give them up, but there's still time for the democrats to hold some sort of an 'emergency re-primary' based on extenuating circumstances (which a resignation would provide...sadly). Newsom cannot be president, and neither can Harris.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Where are the few remaining leftists on site to defend Biden?

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

originally posted by: TheMisguidedAngel

WHO would be?
Seriously, what imbecile would say Biden did well?
I would love to see that person.

Flip to C-Span, there's lots of dems saying this. Lots of them.

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join