It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 27 Presidential Debate livestream

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Got a time stamp for that?

That's what I thought you were referring to, but I didn't want to sit for 2 hours to find it.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I think they both did bad to be honest.

Trump obviously talked a 100 times better, but it was all blabbering nonsense and he didn’t answer questions especially related to helping everyday Americans.

Biden did attempt to answer all the questions directly, but he just stumbled though it and didn’t call Trump out on his bs claims, or just stumbled though it when he attempted too.

Thing is, Biden really could’ve got the upper hand at the end by just talking about helping Americans, after Trump went off on a rant about how brilliant he was… instead Biden just got caught up in a bragging argument about who was the best golf player. That’s where Biden really messed up imo.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

edit on 27-6-2024 by Hakaiju because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Liz wheeler just had a good point with the blaze, They dont have anyone to put into Bidens place with the name recognition considering how little time is left in election season.

AND they still have Kamala. Skipping over her will not be a good look for Dems.

link   
Fox News just had a clip of Biden speaking to a room full of low IQ losers that were cheering for him.

There might be some smart Liberals that won’t vote for Joe but there are many, many that are just too stupid not to vote him.

link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

"instead Biden just got caught up in a bragging argument about who was the best golf player. That’s where Biden really messed up imo. "

That’s where Biden really messed up?

link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Anyone got any snap polling numbers, anything?

All I'm seeing is all the usual suspects in the dem agenda talking about pre-debate polling numbers, no post debate numbers.

I recognize it's still early yet, but there's usually some demographic stuff early on.

Anything?

CSPAN has public comments even Biden supporters are luke warm, undecided are laughing

(post by Wookiep removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
Reports now of dems openly talking of replacing Biden.

just heard that said on CSPAN by Whatley Chairman of the Republican Party a reporter asked and he said If they are going to do that they are running
out of time

Now CSPAN showing "tweets of Gavin" please

CNN panelist Van Jones (Black Dimocrat) says, "If we feel Trump is such a threat to Democracy, we must put up the best possible person to beat him! I pretty sure we didn't see that person on the stage tonight."

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:10 PM
link   
www.politico.com... politico says it did not go well for biden

Another veteran Democratic operative texted, “Biden seems to have needed a few minutes to warm up. I wonder if the lack of an audience was the right decision. And poor guy needs a tea. Maybe a whiskey.” Jay Surdukowski, an attorney and Democratic activist from New Hampshire who co-chaired Martin O’Malley’s 2016 presidential campaign in the state, said, “Biden is toast — calling it now.”
so thats confidence instilling for the dems

link   
Damn it.

I missed watching this with one of my hardcore democrat friends.

Just to sit there and watch him see Brendo looking like a deer in headlights.

Remember I made a thread here in 2017 during the Oscar’s lol. When it got embarrassing with the celebrities using the soap box making retarded pot shots and dramatic exaggerated cry’s etc. And after a while my friend started getting uncomfortable telling me to change the channel etc.

edit on 27-6-2024 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
Reports now of dems openly talking of replacing Biden.

They don’t have to do anything because Trumps about to replace him.

link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

You should have stayed until the end. The last 15 minutes, Biden's eyes were as big as silver dollars while he spoke.

I am no fan of Biden I say AGAIN I am not a fan of Biden , He is a disgraceful tool with no honor .

That said , I worked around the elderly and he is in late stage dementia . They have got to put him out to pasture or he will die on camera of a stroke .

(post by RazorV66 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I was watching like five minutes of the debate and biden said something about a big machine that could be put at the border to detect Fentanyl coming over the border. I am not aware of any technology that could do that if sealed tight in plastic or containers. Also he was talking about scanning illegal immigrants carrying it across the border...how many machines and personel do they need to check all the people sneaking across if that technology even exists. I cannot find anything on the net about technology that could do that....they would need that wall down there to steer the people through that machine too, they can't line the whole border with soldiers to guide the people to the machine...they would need a machine every thousand feet with guards in between every hundred feet. Those immigrants are not dumb....but if they are tying up all the security steering people through the machines, who is going to check the crudentials of the people?

I think Biden made that all up, a figment of his imagination. Yes they have developed some scanners to check for residue for crime scenes, and that research to develop that technology and to check mail was developed before he was president. If they vacuum sealed the packages and washed them before transporting them...no residue would be detected is my thought.

I watched Ghost Busters Frozen (something) before turning it on. and heard him respond to Trump without blinking and thought he must be in a dream world with his response so didn't even watch any more of it anymore. Two minutes of listening to Biden is too much. At least Trump was lucid, he seemed a little too focused on downplaying Biden though, he should have spent some time telling people what he was going to do to help the people. But maybe he did before and after I quit watching, after all, I only watched it for like five minutes. I think if I were to watch an hour of that debate I might need to either get drunk or take something like Zoloft to be normal again.

Oh wait...I miss spoke, I am and have not been normal for years, I do not blindly believe all the crap that most normal people believe about things. Sorry for giving you guys that misinformation about me being normal.
edit on 27-6-2024 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

You should have stayed until the end. The last 15 minutes, Biden's eyes were as big as silver dollars while he spoke.

I am no fan of Biden I say AGAIN I am not a fan of Biden , He is a disgraceful tool with no honor .

That said , I worked around the elderly and he is in late stage dementia . They have got to put him out to pasture or he will die on camera of a stroke .

I see it too. I bet he is already seeing animals or people who aren’t there. In his current state he will not make it four more years.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Anyone got any snap polling numbers, anything?

All I'm seeing is all the usual suspects in the dem agenda talking about pre-debate polling numbers, no post debate numbers.

I recognize it's still early yet, but there's usually some demographic stuff early on.

Anything?

Drudge usually has a poll but not now. I guess they do not want to put a poll up because they already know who won. No point in pretending.

I did fine this.

Currently 72-20 in favor of Trump.

link   

a reply to: putnam6

Huh?? I jumped through some of that. Looked like a bunch of 'also ran' commentary. Do you have a specific time stamp.

I saw some Ramaswamy and then cut off by CNN, and some other folks. Which part was 'gold'?

This is CSpan coverage Im still watching, Im saving it and will find the time stamp

Now they have Democrat congresspeople pushing abortion nothing but statements and no questions now we got Warnock

about the 30 minute mark

edit on p000000306pm066 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

link   
My concern now is, that some people that want to move on people we are allied with just got a green light to go.

I hope Taiwan is sitting on ready, ill be shocked if we make it to Jan 20 without china making their move.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

There are Democrats scared to death of a Trump win. They're afraid of criminal prosecution if he gets back in office. No matter how bad Joe is, they can't risk losing this election, there's too much at stake. They'll do something to sabotage.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join