It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 27 Presidential Debate livestream

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Enduro

Thanks.

I just hope CNN didn't give Biden any extra soundbytes without Trump being able to respond. That wouldn't be above CNN, but they would be fairly easy to refute. Still a cheap shot though.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
Reports now of dems openly talking of replacing Biden.

I honestly feel sorry for old school Democrats.

They were not even allowed to vote in some places.

There is videos of Democrats trying to vote for someone other Biden and they were not allowed.

Biden is just installed, and if they replace him they won’t get to vote for replacement either.

Edit; can’t find video but here is news describing situation. It was in Florida. Link
edit on 27-6-2024 by pianopraze because: ETA

link   
Listening to comments after the debate, the Left are in a panic and trying to figure out what to do. Biden can't just step aside. And no one wants Harris for POTUS.

This is a complete meltdown for them. They have pretty much left only one alternative and that's to vote for Trump. Seriously. No other logical option.

link   

originally posted by: MauiWaui
a reply to: StoutBroux

She Thinks Joe Won that Debate and that's No Malarkey !

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
I don't think I've seen Biden blink even once when he's answering a question. What is he on?

Biden was on sum kind of upper for sure his pupils looked HUGE quite often

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
he's talking a mile a minute

Joe was so jacked up, his wife had to help him off the stage at the end.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
Listening to comments after the debate, the Left are in a panic and trying to figure out what to do. Biden can't just step aside. And no one wants Harris for POTUS.

This is a complete meltdown for them. They have pretty much left only one alternative and that's to vote for Trump. Seriously. No other logical option.

CNN is repeatedly saying, Joe sucks, but if you don't vote for Joe, you're voting for Trump!!

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Yeah, I'm seeing this also. The Dems are going to pull something. October surprise? I dunno, but they know Biden can't continue.

link   
I caught the question about abortion directed at Trump in the beginning He looked composed and articulated the answer well .

I took one look at Biden's Face while Trump answered and turned the TV off.

Sad very Sad . I cannot believe they put Biden on that stage this is pathetic and I mean F*cking Pathetic . What a Joke .

Good Night

link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Not just Jill, but some other person had to asset him off the stage by pointing to the steps.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Huh?? I jumped through some of that. Looked like a bunch of 'also ran' commentary. Do you have a specific time stamp.

I saw some Ramaswamy and then cut off by CNN, and some other folks. Which part was 'gold'?

link   
Ouch that was hard to listen to. Trump just attacking Biden endlessly; "the worst" over and over. We KNOW that already, what are your plans if elected Don? Not at all like politics as I remember them since the 60's.

link   
I will say the best answer I saw was trump saying I wish he was a good president, I wouldnt be here. Yea it wasnt the question asked but still an amazing statement that I never expected to hear from a presidential candidate.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I regularly speak with criticism for both of them.

It wasn’t a debate. It was a murder.

I’m still skeptical of what policy would actually be delivered. But if the question is who won the debate, I’d have to ask what the real question is.

That's Fair . So after viewing this Debate is it Fair to say Mr. Trump is an Exceptable Candidate in your Eyes to become America's next POTUS ?

link   
Anyone got any snap polling numbers, anything?

All I'm seeing is all the usual suspects in the dem agenda talking about pre-debate polling numbers, no post debate numbers.

I recognize it's still early yet, but there's usually some demographic stuff early on.

Anything?

link   

just heard that said on CSPAN by Whatley Chairman of the Republican Party a reporter asked and he said If they are going to do that they are running
out of time

Now CSPAN showing "tweets of Gavin" please
edit on p000000306pm066 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: StoutBroux

CNN is repeatedly saying, Joe sucks, but if you don't vote for Joe, you're voting for Trump!!

And that my friend is what's called LUNACY!

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

You should have stayed until the end. The last 15 minutes, Biden's eyes were as big as silver dollars while he spoke.

link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

Guess they are waiting for the npc programming chip to be installed so they can all same the same things.

Chip signal incoming : execute order 66.

link   
Liz wheeler just had a good point with the blaze, They dont have anyone to put into Bidens place with the name recognition considering how little time is left in election season.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join