It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 27 Presidential Debate livestream

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I regularly speak with criticism for both of them.

It wasn’t a debate. It was a murder.

I’m still skeptical of what policy would actually be delivered. But if the question is who won the debate, I’d have to ask what the real question is.

That's Fair . So after viewing this Debate is it Fair to say Mr. Trump is an Exceptable Candidate in your Eyes to become America's next POTUS ?

I could go to a retirement home right now and win most debates. I don’t think that makes me an acceptable candidate for president.

I don’t support either of the candidates as they’re the two record breakers for debt in recent history. If either of them get a second term they’re very likely to be the worst for inflation if they follow their first term trend.

I can certainly see why people see Trump as the only viable candidate, but I am confused by the hyperbole that he is somehow one of the best.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Fox News just had a clip of Biden speaking to a room full of low IQ losers that were cheering for him.

There might be some smart Liberals that won’t vote for Joe but there are many, many that are just too stupid not to vote him.

Why will so many of the poorest working-class people vote for the man who is allowing Trump tax cuts to expire next year?

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme
a reply to: JadedGhost

"instead Biden just got caught up in a bragging argument about who was the best golf player. That’s where Biden really messed up imo. "

That’s where Biden really messed up?

I mean, you’ve got Trumps hardcore base who want an asshole who can talk an esikmo into buying ice… but people who are politically moderate just want someone they think will work to make there lives better. So yeah, he stuffed up by getting caught up with that whole golf argument.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Here is a poll that has Trump up 85%-15% winning the debate.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:17 PM
link   
It's a disgrace that the Left didn't acknowledge the serious issues with Biden's health. I believe they thought the Trump trial would solve all their problems and remove the orange monster. Besides backfiring and giving Trump even more power, they lost valuable time in lining up plan B. Now they are just poop on a stick.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost
I think they both did bad to be honest.

Trump obviously talked a 100 times better, but it was all blabbering nonsense and he didn’t answer questions especially related to helping everyday Americans.

Biden did attempt to answer all the questions directly, but he just stumbled though it and didn’t call Trump out on his bs claims, or just stumbled though it when he attempted too.

Thing is, Biden really could’ve got the upper hand at the end by just talking about helping Americans, after Trump went off on a rant about how brilliant he was… instead Biden just got caught up in a bragging argument about who was the best golf player. That’s where Biden really messed up imo.

So basically you’re saying Trump won this one.

Overall a more positive performance by Trump.

Where as Biden kept fumbling, and ultimately was unable to get a good grip on the ball.

edit on 27-6-2024 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:18 PM
link   

"instead Biden just got caught up in a bragging argument about who was the best golf player. That’s where Biden really messed up imo. "

I mean, you’ve got Trumps hardcore base who want an asshole who can talk an esikmo into buying ice… but people who are politically moderate just want someone they think will work to make there lives better. So yeah, he stuffed up by getting caught up with that whole golf argument.

Again with "Biden was doing great until the golf argument"?

Bless your heart.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Whether you admit it or not, your life was better under Trump than it is now under Biden.

That’s a fact so you might as well admit it.

+3 more 
link   
Not sure how many caught this, or recognized the significance, but in about the middle of the debate Biden said

"There was a time when people used to say I was the youngest politician, and now they say I'm the oldest politician!"

That statement really says it all about Joe Biden. It says...he's been a politician all of his life, and that's ALL he has done. A "Career Politician".

We don't need 'career politicians', ever. We need people who believe in this country more than they believe in their careers.

Joe Biden was right...that's all he's ever done in his entire career...be a lying politician. You said it all, Joe!

Game...Set...and Match!

link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I want those punished who import Fentanyl that looks like M&Ms and other candy. Nothing is worse than hurting our children!

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

They absolutely DID think that! They weaponized the entire justice system to defeat anyone who opposes their agenda.

This much should be crystal clear to all of America.

link   

originally posted by: Imhere

I think they both did bad to be honest.

Trump obviously talked a 100 times better, but it was all blabbering nonsense and he didn’t answer questions especially related to helping everyday Americans.

Biden did attempt to answer all the questions directly, but he just stumbled though it and didn’t call Trump out on his bs claims, or just stumbled though it when he attempted too.

Thing is, Biden really could’ve got the upper hand at the end by just talking about helping Americans, after Trump went off on a rant about how brilliant he was… instead Biden just got caught up in a bragging argument about who was the best golf player. That’s where Biden really messed up imo.

So basically you’re saying Trump won this one.

Overall a more positive performance by Trump.

Where as Biden kept fumbling, and ultimately was unable to get a good grip on the ball.

Yes but Orange man Bad .

link   
Strange that Gavin was there at the debate.

Even MSNBC is saying they want to replace Biden.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
It's a disgrace that the Left didn't acknowledge the serious issues with Biden's health. I believe they thought the Trump trial would solve all their problems and remove the orange monster. Besides backfiring and giving Trump even more power, they lost valuable time in lining up plan B. Now they are just poop on a stick.

I suspect the DNC is Secretly Coaching Gavin Newsome to get the Nod in Nov. . Mr. Trump would easily Beat him but Maybe the Dems are now Conceding 2024 and just looking ahead to 2028 with Newsome ?

link   

originally posted by: Daughter2v2

If they swap Biden with Newsom, that's not even legal...is it??? He hasn't been nominated for jack. Can they even do this?

link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I'm surprised Donald Trump didn't bring up how the Special Counsel concluded that Biden stole classified documents for 30 years, but now has such a poorly functioning mind, he couldn't the trial process, if arrested.

Maybe the next debate will make the American people aware of that bombshell.

edit on 2762024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:24 PM
link   
CSPAN poll - 67% Trump. 32% Biden

link   

He messed up by showing up.

He was walking dead before.

Trump just put him in the grave.

link   

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

originally posted by: Daughter2v2

If they swap Biden with Newsom, that's not even legal...is it??? He hasn't been nominated for jack. Can they even do this?

Biden would have to voluntarily pass his delegates.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join