It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian nuclear doctrine and the likelihood of nuclear war

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

"Schizophrenic" expressions? You mean like posting four threads expressing your opinion that Britain through the Crown ruled and controlled the World and in the next breath posting how bankrupt and irrelevant we suddenly are?

Still waiting for you to explain that and what has happened to your "automated" nuclear strike, my little Russian fan.

edit on 31-5-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

What happened to that automated first strike of yours?

Considering how many military leaders and scientists Putin has arrested, this is probably what the out come of Russia lauching Nukes will be!!

edit on 31-5-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   
What has happened to "Deny"ing "Ignorance"?!?

Once again I find the ATS local 'aged fish', daft dogs, 'bird brains', 'ku-coos', and other's who CHOOSE IGNORANCE (!) in a thread authored by a concerned world citizen - who IS NOT making threats, but attempting to convey warning signs!!!

It dismays me to see how many ATS members allow themselves to remain utterly brainwashed by mainstream media propaganda!!!
And every time those particular members choose to 'ignore' posts with links to a variety of legitimate, non-propaganda sources they show off not only their ignorance but also increasing idiocy!!!

Here's yet another link:

And I dare any SANE member of ATS to insist that Judge Andrew Napolitano is 'Russian' propaganda!! You can visit his YouTube channel for even more TRUTH regarding Ukraine and other world events.

And in case the above is not enough, here's another: Mike Whitney - Washington threatnes global security

And one more: H al Turner Radio - analysis NATO's threat to Russia

The above are only three of many links to highly credentialed sources contributed by me in replies to various threads, which you can find in recent posts at my profile page.

Forgive me for shouting now, but how else can I get the 'intellectually deaf' to hear?

I NOW DARE ALL WHO ENTER "RUSSIAN" THREADS TO DO ACTUAL RESEARCH INSTEAD OF PARROTING MEDIA PROPAGANDA!

edit on 31-5-2024 by lostgirl because: addendum

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

None of that is a good analogy.

You seem to forget that Russia "annexed" Crime and then launched a full scale invasion.

Different day same post again I see. Ukraine didn't care about Crimeas people or the infrastructure there because it was full of ethnic Russian Ukrainians (67% of Crimea was ethnic Russia). Simferopol, Sevastopol and Kerch were falling apart and Ukraine wouldn't do anything to fix these cities up.
After 2014 the Russian government invested 100s of millions in Crimeas infrastructure, repairing roads, bridges, modernizing hospitals, and building additions to hospitals and building the Crimean Bridge that links the peninsula to the Russian mainland.

Development of new sources of water also had to be undertaken by Russia with huge difficulties. Water rashining and hardships against the Crimean people and the Crimean peoples agricultural food sources since Ukraine cared SO MUCH for its so called "own citizens" in Crimea that they wanted back so bad that Ukraine went and cut off the Crimeans fresh water supply!!

Like really, how can Ukraine sit there and say they Care about Crimea when they cut off Crimeas WATER SUPPLY?!? Seriously think about that, Ukraine cared so much for the Crimean people (which included over 300, 000 actual Ukrainians or 16% of Crimeas population) that they went and cut off the water supply to Crimea. No more drinking water, no more baths or showers, no water for the crops and farms. Geez isn't Ukraine so nice to its own people? Isreal didn't even cut off water to Gaza but Ukraine cuts of water to its own people. It was Ukraines ay of getting back at the citizens of Crimea for voting to join Russia. Right after the Referendum Ukraine built the dam blocking the free flowing water to Crimea. Tells ya something right there about how Ukraine punishes its own citizens so now you can see why so much of the East wanted to separate from Ukraine too.

edit on 31-5-2024 by TheMisguidedAngel because: Add

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Denying ignorance is alive and well here, thanks.

So are insults and ad homs, so it would seem.

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Same again yourself?

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Once again I find the ATS local 'aged fish', daft dogs, 'bird brains', 'ku-coos', and other's who CHOOSE IGNORANCE (!) in a thread authored by a frenzied, angry anti western citizen-who IS threating Nuclear annihilation......

Edited to add...

I NOW DARE ALL WHO ENTER "RUSSIAN" THREADS TO DO ACTUAL RESEARCH INSTEAD OF PARROTING MEDIA PROPAGANDA!

I dare those supporting Russias invasion and war against a country it claimed would support if they gave up their nukes to stop parroting Russian propaganda and do some actual research about the Russian land grab and murder of innocent Ukrainians civillians.

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 12:29 PM
link   

So Ukraine was supposed to subsidize an area Russia had just stole from them?

Russia is supposed to be allowed to annex territory then rely on the nation they’re in conflict with to provide for their new territory.

Sounds like poor planning to me. Which isn’t a surprise, it’s the same country that had a mile long convoy stuck outside the Ukrainian capitol. They’re not exactly the best when it comes to logistics or the plan after they do a thing.

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMisguidedAngel

originally posted by: BedevereTheWise

Just all NATO weapons, mainly US weapons attacking Russia, it's people and armed forces. It is the absolute perfect definition of a US led proxy war against Russia.

Russia is the second largest supplies of arms in the world l. Are those russian proxy wars?

We all know this war would have been long over if the US had not kept supplying Ukraine with 100s of Billions of dollars in weapons & training

It wouldn't have started at all if Russia hadn't invaded. I think your blame for the war might be slightly misplaced.

Is Russia giving away 100s of billions in weapons to one country that is at war with another country? Is Russian personnel training this country free of charge? If they are then yes those are Russian proxy wars but as far as I know that is not happening.

Selling weapons for money is completely a different story. You don't know what a real proxy war is?

It wouldn't have started at all if Russia hadn't invaded. I think your blame for the war might be slightly misplaced

What about the ethnic Russian Ukrainians in the East? Should Russia just have ignored them and let them get slaughtered and walked on? Should Russia just have allowed the US to continue operating in Ukraine and politically influencing the country and its leaders? I think its funny you people think that's perfect fine but had Russia or another US enemy cozied up with Canada or Mexico the US would put an instant end to it.

Weapons provided to help Ukraine fight back against Russian invasion.

There was no slaughter of Ethic Russians in Ukraine. There was a civil war in which one side was supported and funded by Russia. An actual proxy war by Russia

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Thank you, that was great. I bow my knee to you!

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Ukraine is nothing but a major money laundering operation for the Obama Biden mafia. Since the American people have passively stood down and allowed our corrupt government to continue its corrupt activities unabated, we're inching closer every day to witnessing the launch of a nuclear tactical weapon.

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Just like Russia needs all the friends it can get?

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

More than a mile long, wasn't it?

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   
You are sincerely right. I myself was in Crimea in those days of 2014 with my friends. And I personally saw the happiness, joy and incredible love that was in the eyes of the residents of Crimea. Their sincere joy at reunification with Russia. These are the most emotional and happiest days of my life. This was worth living for! Thank you for understanding this))))

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: CriticalStinker

More than a mile long, wasn't it?

Wouldn’t surprise me. I was being conservative since I was going off memory. I try not to be hyperbolic if I can help it.

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Imagine a squatter has taken over your home and is sh*tting on the floor, and raping your family after promising to never try to get into your house.

Would you happly let him carry on if he says he'll only do it in the living room and a one bedroom? Because thats pretty much what you're saying Ukraine should do about Russia?

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Glad you are so happy about your breaching an International Agreement to which Russia was a signatory.

I suppose Ukrainians in towns and villages that Russia is obliterating are also full of happiness, joy and incredible love, too.

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

So Ukraine was supposed to subsidize an area Russia had just stole from them?

Russia is supposed to be allowed to annex territory then rely on the nation they’re in conflict with to provide for their new territory.

Sounds like poor planning to me. Which isn’t a surprise, it’s the same country that had a mile long convoy stuck outside the Ukrainian capitol. They’re not exactly the best when it comes to logistics or the plan after they do a thing.

Provide? Ukraine wasn't providing anything geez it was a free flowing River that flowed into Crimea and then into the black sea!! Ukraine was being pety by blocking the river off and they were hurting their own Ukrainian people, over 300, 000 of them.

That's the difference though between Russia and Ukraine. Russia will stand up for and fight for Ethnic Russian people in Ukraine, while Ukraine will cut off the water supply to its own ethnic people in New Russian territory.

"You guys are on your own now and we are blocking your water too so have fun with no water my fellow Ukrainian people"

I've never heard of in modern times, during war, even the worse of enemies blocking off another people's water supply, allowing their farms to die, but yet here we have Ukraine blocking off the water for not only a couple million civilians, they block off for their own freaking people. So don't tell me the Ukrainian government wasn't trying to make life hell for the ethnic Russian Ukrainians in Donbas either.

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   
FYI - I accidentally hit "reply" too soon - see my edit for more links to real information!!
LINK to edited post

also, anyone who actually reads the sources I've provided and still claims that I am nothing more than an "anti Western citizen" -

- really is displaying CHOSEN ignorance, as well as outright idiocy!!
edit on 31-5-2024 by lostgirl because: Oops

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Russia was blockading Ukrainian grain and going after farmers.

They even struck some of the silo reserves of grain and targeted energy infrastructure.

But sure, Russia whose only allies are Iran, China, Belarus, and North Korea is a beacon of morality and a defender of humanity.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join