It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian nuclear doctrine and the likelihood of nuclear war

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

Yes, meet your own obligations and substantiate the claims you are making please, that might be nice and in accordance with the TnC.

Present it and we will see what happens.

Be silly to address your query before seeing what you have to say after all, never mind the ""facts"" you have to support such.

So what you are after thus far is evidence to support the claims you made about twisted puppy.

And evidence to suggest I'm not remorseful regarding the poor victims of the Crocus City Hall attack.

It may also be nice if you could provide evidence that America owns NATO considering your misguided feelings on the matter.

Ile wait.
edit on 5-6-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: twistedpuppy
a reply to: Kenzo

It looks like a Muslim terrorist attack at first glance. It could be a prelude to the unrest in Caucasus. The timing is suspicious though; right after the elections. It could be a false flag operation. FSB was allegedly blowing up apartment buildings in various cities of Russia during the Chechen wars to have a reason to bomb Grozny. Perhaps, Putin plans to tighten his grip on the Russian society and strengthen the police state.

I wouldn't totally exclude Ukrainians although they seem to be unlikely culprits. It could also be some spontaneous opposition to Putin, new dissidents, who figured out that "noons against Putin" are too soft and it's time to start the reign of terror.

Time will tell although, given the usual nature of Russian "investigations", we might never learn the truth.

And now... since everyone is oh so sorry, I will say something totally disgraceful:

No condolences from me. I don't feel sad and I don't feel sympathy for the victims. They were dancing and celebrating while their fellow countrymen were murdering Ukrainian people. Maybe some of them were dancing on the Red Square too. So... honestly... **** them. Now proceed to throw rotten apples and tomatoes.

Page 4

Moscow Crocus Concert Hall Attack thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 05:16 AM
link   

One out of three thus far on your supposed ""evidence"" score.

And I'm simply not seeing where twistedpuppy suggested Ukraine should be a "bullet Sponge".

A term you now appear to have edited from you own post in the last page where you initially made the claim.

Edit: My bad the "bullet Sponge" term is still there.

Still, no evidence through twistedpuppy thinks anything of the sorts.

Im sure she will chime up of her own accord rather soon once she notices the claims you are making.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Ask your boy “twisted puppy”

My boy? LoL

Im not sure as to the member in questions sex to be honest.

However, I'm sure they are their own person.

He said (and I’ll find the quote) saying he doesn’t lie. That a lot in Poland currently enjoys having Ukraine as the bullet sponge .

Yeah find the quote please because it sounds like you are taking them completely out of context.

Also, you had no remorse for any civilians during the hall massacre not long ago.

Whats the "hall massacre"?

Can you provide a link or at least a description of the massacre in question?

Edit: take it you mean the "Crocus City Hall attack".

I think you may find i dont support nor condone the terrorist scum who committed such an attack and challenge you to show where i had no remorse? Those people were innocents, its the Russian security forces who failed them, down to the fact they were already made aware an attack was imminent.

You got “Twistedpuppys” quote now.

Now, are you still going to defend that bs? Or were you just spitting air on your previous opinion on civilians?

You had me go find it, while demanding and saying I was lazy lol.

Good day. And yes a Scottish was the best Bond ever.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 05:22 AM
link   

If you could show me where she suggests Ukraine should be a "bullet sponge" as you claimed that might be nice.

Also, 1 out of 3 is rather piss poor where is the rest of your homework?

You dont appear to be able to find much never mind substantiate anything in particular.

And it was me(another untruth) you claimed had no remorse for "the Crocus City Hall attack" not Twistedpuppy.

Next.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 05:26 AM
link   

I don't know if you've ever been to Eastern Europe, more specifically those countries that used to be under Soviet control?

I have, quite a few times to quite a few of those countries.

I like to get a bit off the beaten track and explore the locals bars, clubs and cafe's etc and get chatting to the locals in their own environment.

There tends to be an almost universal sentiment running through most of them, a sincere and severe dislike of Russians.
They suffered horrendously under what was essentially Russian control for a long time - they do not want to experience it again.

That's why many Polish, Bulgarians, Romanians etc have an intense dislike of Russia which is currently only intensified due to Putin's expansionist policies.

Now I don't share the member concerned's dislike of Russian's per se and certainly didn't revel or agree with the terrorist attack - in fact like most members here I was horrified and expressed my sincerest sympathy - but I can understand it and I do most definitely share the intense dislike for Putin, his regime and its foreign policies.

I'm sure that member can, and probably will, stand up for themselves.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 05:38 AM
link   
lol

show them the quotes, and they squirm and try to dance away from it.

Classic

edit on 5-6-2024 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 05:39 AM
link   

lol

Hands Imhere a mirror.

show them the quotes, and they squirm and try to dance away from it.

Classic

Edit: As to your "quotes" yeah that did not turn out to be the ""evidence"" you claimed.

And you are still coming up short on both of those other claims you were asked to substantiate, so there is that.

Classic indeed, but not exactly unexpected.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   

You got “Twistedpuppys” quote now.

And your point is... ?
If you expect apologies or explanation, that won't be coming. I honestly think ISIS did a good job. You can cry me a Mississippi river if you want. I find your sanctimonious attitude funny. So funny that I actually want to trigger it more. Your reaction never fails to be hilarious.

As for Ukraine being a bullet sponge, these are your words, not mine. It's obvious for everyone with eyes to see that their (the Ukrainians') fight is our fight. They don't defend only their own country but all the Eastern Europe.

And you know what? The Russian twat TV stars have recently threatened to nuke Poland. Wish all those Muslim immigrants screaming Allahu Akbar purged more concert halls in Moscow.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: twistedpuppy

I usually agree with you but can't support ISIS.

Well done for the wind up, though.

edit on 5-6-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2024 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Yes that is coventional warfare. black pilled by Putins propaganda..

It was a black pill well before Ukraine. Used it in Iraq too.. Fullujah.. babies still being born deformed today. Deepstate warfare..

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

It was a black pill well before Ukraine. Used it in Iraq too.. Fullujah.. babies still being born deformed today. Deepstate warfare..

Care to post actual evidence from a reliable source about all these deformed babies?

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join