It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian nuclear doctrine and the likelihood of nuclear war

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 02:03 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I'm not a fan of any kind of war... Especially a war we, meaning our insane government, instigated.

RussianTroll, does Putin know he is dealing with insane power-hungry zealots that have no limitations?

(post by Oldcarpy2 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: charlest2

In Russia, we also have jingoistic patriots who call for the destruction of the entire West in a nuclear explosion. They are. Just like we have on the forum, there are the same city crazy people from the western side.
We treat such people with condescension and regret that with the advent of Western values ​​in Russia, we have destroyed the medical centers of punitive psychiatric medicine, which existed until recently in all civilized countries of the world.
They broke free, which is what I observe on our forum)))

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

"In Russia, we also have jingoistic patriots who call for the destruction of the entire West in a nuclear explosion."

Indeed.

That would be, you?

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 02:19 PM
link   

We got rid of all of our mental institutions at the behest of the pharmaceutical industry that earns billions on pushing drugs that turns the mentally distressed into raging killers in many cases.
edit on 31-5-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   

In particular, in the recent case of an attack on a Missile Attack Warning System (MAWS) facility ) in the Krasnodar region."

Yes, the NATO is playing Putin at his own game. That attack was a subtle signal, a warning. Why do you think Putin didn't answer with a nuclear strike? The red lines were crossed quite often so why no answer? There could be only two options. Either Putin is a coward (all bark and no bite) or he realizes that he will lose a nuclear war.

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Unfortunately, you follow the recommendations (orders) of the World Health Organization, and back in the 70s they excluded homosexuality and related mental illnesses from the list of mental illnesses.
Unfortunately, Russia followed the same path. But our situation is changing rapidly.))))

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: twistedpuppy
Putin did not answer because he is a responsible world leader, and he calculates the situation 10 moves ahead. In contrast to Western clowns, who only carry out orders from overseas and are ready to destroy their countries to please the world hegemon-globalist.

(post by charlest2 removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Fine. I'm not in London.

Saratov, I believe, is on the "nuke it again" list?

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   

You are right, London has been the existential enemy of Russia for 500 years. Suffice it to recall the “Great Game”.
But Russia's strategy is not to destroy London. It's not a matter of revolution, but of evolution. Why destroy London if it destroys itself? You just need to wait a little. Unless London, at the moment of its collapse, decides to take the whole world with it into infinity. Then, at the last moment, Russia will intervene. And London will go into oblivion alone. )))

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Putin did not answer because he is a responsible world leader, and he calculates the situation 10 moves ahead.

Putin calculated he could take Ukraine in 5 days.

Like everything else Putin does, it don't add up. Get a new calculator Pukin.

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Back to British bashing and empty impotent threats?

I can assure you that London will not go into oblivion alone.

You still forget, or choose to ignore, how we helped you to defeat the Nazis, at huge cost, with our convoys.

Without that, you'd be speaking German, you ingrate.

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Why would you wish to see a city with a population of over 8.982 million people.

That has stood for about 1,977 years nuked?

link   

I've been watching you whilst I've been busy all day.....you've been a very naughty boy again haven't you RT.
Deliberately winding people up and trying to provoke a reaction.

You really do seem quite obsessed with starting a nuclear war aren't you.
Every other sane person in the world knows its absolute madness for each and every single person alive today not to mention those who may be unfortunate to come along afterwards.

Go and pour yourself a cold one, smoke a big fat one and watch the world around you for a while.
Put things into perspective and stop being so angry with the world.

We only get one go on this roundabout RT, being all bitter and twisted doesn't make for a good ride.

link   
a reply to: alldaylong

That's what happens when you surround yourself with sycophants who only tell you what you want to hear.

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 03:07 PM
link   

We were allies all through WWI. You all basically had a civil war and we helped the Russians who were opposed to the Bolsheviks.

So I guess flip a coin.

Personally I think we were doing the Russians a solid by trying to prevent them from becoming a communist country, but I suppose many would disagree.

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 03:07 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join