It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It has begun... Iran begins attack on Israel, launches tons of drones towards the country

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: FlyersFan

You really couldn't make it up....oh hang on, they just did.

Apparently the original video was posted on TikTok.

Perhaps they are doing this to say they gave it their best effort, but more likely to be able to lie at home in Tehran.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

And a small part of the right believes we can engage in endless wars, while the kids who watch family die won’t become radicalized.

Was Iraq a threat to the US? No, but I imagine many young boys are eyeing jihadist ideology after that war.

You have something wrong as it is not the right. Not the right at all. It is the leftist/Marxist that are working for the Big Banker families they are Marxists. The Banker mafia that seem to be pretend Hebrews. Revelations from John predicted they would be pretending in the end time to be the chosen ones.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnowItAllKnowNothin

originally posted by: Justoneman
To satisfy the needs of the Bankers to have slaves is why.

Hey !
Justonemanute you there !

You seem to be a little short in the hate, vitriol, and warmongering departments.

Please report to your nearest friendly propaganda councilor, or dial 1-800-WAR-PIGS

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Hey, member that time the president of the United States of America was going to get in front of a camera and address the nation on this subject, and then they were like he can't do that so they cancelled and said he'd get around to it the next day?

Did I miss something or are his handlers just hoping everyone forgets and moves on? What a sad sack of nuts.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Wikipedia is quick.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

This was my favorite part of the page:

Worth posting at length.

The United States coordinated the multinational defense of Israel, from northern Iraq to the southern Persian Gulf, from the Combined Air Operations Center at Al Udeid Air Base in Qatar. The US, the United Kingdom, France and Jordan used their own forces to intercept Iranian projectiles, and France deployed its Navy to provide radar coverage. An anonymous source from the Saudi royal family said that Saudi Arabia had automatically intercepted "any suspicious entity" violating its airspace. According to The Wall Street Journal, Gulf states such as Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates shared intelligence, which included radar tracking information, with the US and Israel prior to Iran's drone attack.

American aircraft reportedly destroyed more than 80 Iranian weapons—more than half of those threatening Israel—before they reached their targets. The US did not announce where its aircraft launched from; whether any were based in Saudi Arabia is unclear. The head of United States Central Command (CENTCOM) went to Israel on 11 April, to coordinate air defenses. CENTCOM reported late the following day that US forces destroyed more than 80 one-way attack drones and at least six ballistic missiles. The US Navy warships involved were reported to be USS Carney (DDG-64) and USS Arleigh Burke (DDG-51) that are both based in the Mediterranean, according to CENTCOM, which also reported that US aircraft from land and sea bases participated. The ships' use of the SM-3 missile was the weapon's first time in combat. A US Army Patriot missile battery in Erbil, Iraq shot down at least one ballistic missile.

Royal Air Force Typhoon fighter aircraft shot down an unspecified number of Iranian drones, as confirmed by British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak. The aircraft were deployed from RAF Akrotiri in the island of Cyprus as well as Romania and were supported by tanker aircraft. The United Kingdom also provided intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance support.

The Wall Street Journal, citing anonymous French officials, reported that France was deploying naval assets to assist Israel. President Emmanuel Macron later stated that France had joined in intercepting Iranian drones at Jordan's request.

Jordan lies between Iran and Israel and had readied its air defenses to intercept drones and missiles that violated its airspace. Iran had warned Jordan against any possible action in support of Israel, but Jordan opened its airspace for US and Israeli war planes nonetheless. Residents in the capital Amman reported seeing flashes in the sky above the city. In the city's Marj al Hamam area residents gathered around the remnants of a large drone that had been intercepted. Haaretz reported that the Royal Jordanian Air Force had downed 20% of the drones launched from Iran. Jordan stated that its military action was an act of self-defense in an effort to safeguard the nation's airspace, territory, and citizens. There was also criticism towards Jordan's intervention that characterized it as having protected Israel.

Suddenly, the Gulf countries passive approach to helping the cause in Gaza tells me actions speak louder. Many governments are tiptoeing on the same Muslim outrage eggshells. Iran's support and influence among the kings is falling apart.
edit on 16-4-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
Then, maybe, lay off with labelling folk when you have no clue about them?

That is some of the best advice I ever heard. Thank you for those words of wisdom!

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Only thing for certain is this is just the beginning. And the prospects
for the future are terrifying if Israels right wing gov. retaliates.
And they almost have to politically or they may never hold power again.

The U.S. oil reserves as I understand it are 2 weeks away from tapped out.

That's the terrifying part. And likely a big part of the plan. Further more I
don't trust the legacy media in the west at all period none.

I said Iran was stupid to retaliate now I'm thinking wondering if Israel will
be just as stupid.
edit on 17-4-2024 by Astrocometus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

They are globalist they use those political and religious ideologies to puppeteer the idiots that adhere to them!

left, right, left, right, that's how you're being marched into every war...

If you think they operate on those lower mental concepts you're mistaken why you're rhetoric never stands a chance to bring forth some actual change.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: Justoneman

left, right, left, right, that's how you're being marched into every war...

Ever think some ideologies like the Japanese Empire and Muslim jihad are barbaric forms of governments that glorify wars and offer little in the way of human rights. Forcing societies that value human rights to make a stand and defend themselves. Making war inevitable for those that want not to be enslaved.

edit on 17-4-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astrocometus

I said Iran was stupid to retaliate now I'm thinking wondering if Israel will
be just as stupid.

So. When do the rocket and missile attacks stop on Israel.

Hamas alone has fired 10,000 of thousands of rockets and mortars into Israel. At what point does the terror stop where the only target is to kill Jews?

The Islamic Republic of Iran is a key patron of the Palestinian militant organization Hamas, which has controlled the Gaza Strip since 2006. Iran provides Hamas with funds, weapons, and training.

en.m.wikipedia.org...#:~:text=The%20Islamic%20Republic%20of%20Iran,Leader%20Ali%20Khamenei%20in%202012.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

And yet they all pale in comparison with US spending on war, and we all know US spending is destined to neocon endeavors and not border protection.

Action speaks louder than word.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 03:40 AM
link   

And yet they all pale in comparison with US spending on war, and we all know US spending is destined to neocon endeavors and not border protection.

Funny. The US military becomes more interested in DEI and we get a weak president and the world goes to hell like shipping and open water terrorised in the Red Sea. Something pretty well understood for a free world.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 03:42 AM
link   

I wouldn't call US involvement in wars NEOCON.
The Democrats are just as involved as the Republicans in that
no matter how much their propaganda says otherwise.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Like terrorising open shipping. And sometimes a weak president that does little emboldens societies that value warfare through jihad “speaks louder”.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 03:51 AM
link   

We agree that war is a business and political affiliation has little bearing on those making decisions for profit.

I would want to be the moron to take their side, because i think it is what my party affiliation excepts from me...

You can call it whatever you wish, but meddling in foreign affairs all over the globe is the trait of neocons not patriots.

Like I said action speaks louder than words.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 03:55 AM
link   

... meddling in foreign affairs all over the globe is the trait of neocons not patriots.

Like I said action speaks louder than words.

Like I said ... not NEOCONS ... It's both Democrats and Republicans. And Democrats are not NEOCONS. America has always gotten involved in foreign affairs all over the globe.

But guess what ... so has England and Germany and Russia and China and Saudi Arabia and etc etc .... every industrialized country on the planet does that. They all get involved and try to change other countries and their elections and their actions to suit the needs of their own country.

This isn't something that is confined to just American conservatives. It's everyone.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Hamas alone has fired 10,000 of thousands of rockets and mortars into Israel. At what point does the terror stop where the only target is to kill Jews?

I mentioned nothing of Hamas. I am saying that if Israel retaiates again
the consequences will be global at least economically. I'm not against Israel
or it's right to defend itself. But isn't this the point that we should all be saying
this has to stop NOW.

Have we all reached a point where diplomacy towards peace is just a rediculous
notion?

How will Isreal strike back at Iran when Irans retaliation killed not one Jew?
I just know this could easily have dire results if it continues. And no one is
advocating for peace.

Especially Lindsay Graham

These A holes have been looking for a reason to bomb Iran for a very long time

Sorry but I like children before politicians.
edit on 17-4-2024 by Astrocometus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 04:05 AM
link   

If everyone jumps of a roof you jump too?

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astrocometus
Have we all reached a point where diplomacy towards peace is just a rediculous
notion?

The Abraham Accords made headway towards that. Muslim nations like Egypt and
Jordan and Saudi Arabia were getting along with Israel. Hardline Islam can't stand
it so it derails the peace process. As long as hardline Islam and the caliphate dream
are around, there won't be peace.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 04:18 AM
link   

If everyone jumps of a roof you jump too?

I have no idea what that's supposed to mean.

I"m stating that your continued use of the term NEOCON in this is not accurate. Both Republicans and Democrats get involved in the affairs of other countries and go to war. SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE around the world. EVERY industrialized country gets involved in the affairs of other countries and they try to change those countries to suit their own needs and desires. England, Germany, Italy, Turkey, Iran, Saudi Arabia, China, Russia, etc etc .... all of them do. It's not just Republican Americans. (and not every Republican American is a so-called 'NeoCon")

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join