It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It has begun... Iran begins attack on Israel, launches tons of drones towards the country

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

That’s a fair position, one I’m pretty close to. I just would rather a very public position of where America says we have to protect our interest. No soldiers in the line of duty. No way America gets involved.

I don’t mind material support and intelligence. But I’d like it to be crystal clear we’re not jumping in. We can’t afford it as a nation after the last two decades.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Hey, so far I've been called everything under the sun other than what I actually am. Maybe give me a pass this one time?

Pretty please? With a cherry on top?

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImagoDei
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Hey, so far I've been called everything under the sun other than what I actually am. Maybe give me a pass this one time?

Pretty please? With a cherry on top?

Okay so we've established you're anti-American, anti-Israel, didn't serve, mock veterans, . . . is there anything else I'm missing?

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Like I said, everything under the sun other than what I actually am. Thank you for proving my point for the umpteenth time. 👍

Edit... You got at last one right: I didn't serve the globalists in the military. Sorry for the misunderstanding, ignore my post in reference to that one.
edit on 16-4-2024 by ImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 07:40 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 07:42 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 07:44 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 07:46 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 07:48 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 07:51 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Like I said, everything under the sun other than what I actually am.

What are you? Just curious.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 08:03 PM
link   

edit on 16-4-2024 by ImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3

Like I said, everything under the sun other than what I actually am.

What are you? Just curious.

Troll

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Passover is April 22-30.
So if Israel strikes back it will likely not be during that time.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
Passover is April 22-30.

Knowing Passover, it might be a biblically opportune time to attack.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
Passover is April 22-30.

Knowing Passover, it might be a biblically opportune time to attack.

You may have a point...but I think the Israeli counter-attack will happen just before the 22nd.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Russia is moving aircraft and ships in position to defend Iran. So if Israel attacks Iran. Can we say it will definiatley be the hot part of world war three? How can there be any other outcome , if Russia targets a coalition supported attack. They will have the backing of China and North Korea. As China's Iranian oil supplies will be under threat.This will open up the War on so many fronts as to be very confusing.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity

Russia is moving aircraft and ships in position to defend Iran. So if Israel attacks Iran. Can we say it will definiatley be the hot part of world war three? How can there be any other outcome , if Russia targets a coalition supported attack. They will have the backing of China and North Korea. As China's Iranian oil supplies will be under threat.This will open up the War on so many fronts as to be very confusing.

I wouldn't count on it. Russia had forces available to protect the Syrian army when we attacked. Putin didn't respond.

Dictatorships don't form alliances the way democracies do. They're alliances of convenience or necessity. They only honor them as far as it serves their own interests. It doesn't serve Putin's interest to start WW3 to protect Iran.

Putin is moving assets because he's hoping Biden's timidity will paralyze him like it has with Ukraine.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

If only the regular Palestinians were as active against their government as the Iranians are things may have turned out much better for them.

I've posted numerous times here in the past about innocent Palestinians who are tired of Hamas and the war against Israel. If they'd only make peace, they could live in prosperity.

Unfortunately there's not enough of them to have much of an effect. They're easily suppressed by Hamas and the rest of the "civilian" population that aids the terrorists.

I feel for the innocent caught in the middle. Every useful idiot in the West that backs Hamas prolongs their suffering.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 09:07 PM
link   

According to latest reports, retaliation is scheduled for this Saturday. Maybe sooner, depending on mood.

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join