It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It has begun... Iran begins attack on Israel, launches tons of drones towards the country

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

The Abraham Accords made headway towards that. Muslim nations like Egypt and
Jordan and Saudi Arabia were getting along with Israel. Hardline Islam can't stand
it so it derails the peace process. As long as hardline Islam and the caliphate dream
are around, there won't be peace.

Do you think there would peace if they were wiped from existence?
I think it goes deeper than that some how.
edit on 17-4-2024 by Astrocometus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astrocometus
Do you think there would peace if they were wiped from existence?

There would be a better chance of it. Radical caliphate ideology is not compatible with the year 2024 and the civilized world today. But it will take the hand of God to get rid of it. I don't see it possible by human means. The rot is too deep.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Agreed

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 05:18 AM
link   

a reply to: Lazy88

I mentioned nothing of Hamas. I am saying that if Israel retaiates again
the consequences will be global at least economically. I'm not against Israel
or it's right to defend itself. But isn't this the point that we should all be saying
this has to stop NOW.

Various countries and terrorist groups have been firing thousands of missiles and rockets into Israel for years now. Just to kill and terrorise Jews. Why is it a crisis when Israel will not put up with it any longer?

How long would the USA put up with Mexican drug cartels firing rockets into El Paso–Juárez? About one rocket?

Israel: Life in the company of bomb shelters and iron dome

indianexpress.com...

These are not defensives for military bases. These are defensives for normal civilians.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 05:39 AM
link   

And the civilians in Gaza are different? I don't claim to understand any of this
and I don't see how anyone could. I just know it's ugly.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 06:22 AM
link   

And the civilians in Gaza are different? I don't claim to understand any of this
and I don't see how anyone could. I just know it's ugly.

They are when Hamas uses all of Gaza from schools to hospitals to hide, build, launch rockets from. Hamas uses all of Gaza as one rocket base cowering behind civilians. Again. It wasn’t an issue while Isreal was taking it up the backend for years.

You didn’t answer the question…

How long would the USA put up with Mexican drug cartels firing rockets into El Paso–Juárez? About one rocket?

The elected government of Gaza sanctioned murder, rape, torturing, and kidnapping on OCT 7 with civilians as the primary target. The people of Gaza got what they wanted, open warfare.

War is hell as pointed out.

edit on 17-4-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 07:02 AM
link   

The question is off topic but with Biden as POTUS who knows.

And if Israel strikes Iran in retaliation what then? Gas and Diesel prices
thru the roof for starters. Terror attacks on Americans I mean WTF?
Where does it end? Exactly where the owners want it to end. With a lot
of innocent dead people. All to kill a few whackos on either side.

Well # that!

The whole fiasco is getting way out of hand.

edit on 17-4-2024 by Astrocometus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 07:09 AM
link   

And if Israel strikes Iran in retaliation what then?

Iran has been hitting Israel via proxy for decades. Israelis keep getting killed and they live under the constant fear of bombings and terrorist attacks because of Iran. At some point Israel is going to get fed up and hit back even harder. It's going to happen eventually. Might as well strap in and hang on for the ride.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

And a small part of the right believes we can engage in endless wars, while the kids who watch family die won’t become radicalized.

Was Iraq a threat to the US? No, but I imagine many young boys are eyeing jihadist ideology after that war.

You have something wrong as it is not the right. Not the right at all. It is the leftist/Marxist that are working for the Big Banker families they are Marxists. The Banker mafia that seem to be pretend Hebrews. Revelations from John predicted they would be pretending in the end time to be the chosen ones.

I vividly remember that period of time. The talking points, and source from which they came beg to differ with your statement.

It was a period of hyperbole for anyone against the war.

Now, I’ll agree with you that the politicians in the left ultimately voted on the war, so they’re not above criticism in their involvement.

But to act as if it wasn’t quarterbacked by the Bush administration, with wide support from the right base is disingenuous.

I’ll also admit the right has widely acknowledged it was a mistake many years after the fact. But again, ultimately the right was in power and spearheaded that war.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Might as well strap in and hang on for the ride.

Not me I fear for.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 07:52 AM
link   

The U.S. oil reserves as I understand it are 2 weeks away from tapped out.

Yes, Biden needed to get gas prices at the pump down before the midterms.
He drained the reserves for a very short term minor price reduction.

This, of course, after Trump had topped off the reserves at a low purchase price.

We now have no oil reserves with prices soaring...and Biden showing no signs of building them back up.

An attack on Iran will skyrocket prices in oil markets and at the pump just before the election.

Biden has crippled the US for personal political gain.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 07:57 AM
link   
As time passes this thread gets more and more flags.

I suppose there is a lot of agreement for what Iran has done retaliating against what Israel done against Iran.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Consvoli

I suppose there is a lot of agreement for what Iran has done retaliating against what Israel done against Iran.

What's not to love about Iran and it's proxy, HAM-ASS?

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 07:59 AM
link   

People flag threads for lots of reasons.

Personally I flag them when I think the topic is important, even if I don't agree with the OP.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

Suddenly, the Gulf countries passive approach to helping the cause in Gaza tells me actions speak louder. Many governments are tiptoeing on the same Muslim outrage eggshells.

Exactly. Any "support" for the Palestinians from most of the Muslim countries is nothing but lip service these days. They're sick of it. They want them to just accept peace and move into the 21st century with the rest of us.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: Justoneman

left, right, left, right, that's how you're being marched into every war...

Ever think some ideologies like the Japanese Empire and Muslim jihad are barbaric forms of governments that glorify wars and offer little in the way of human rights. Forcing societies that value human rights to make a stand and defend themselves. Making war inevitable for those that want not to be enslaved.

Way too complex for some of these folks. "Left and right are the wings of the same bird!" is about as deep as their thinking gets.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Right now, Israel has Biden's reelection over the oil barrel...and they both know it.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 08:28 AM
link   
In Iran's case, I believe the Sunni Mullahs of the Arab world are running the Shiite flavor and the people are being murdered who don't go along with the Mullah. Friends from there are worried for their families if they speak up over here too. The nation wants the pre 1959 version of Persia even to be brought back. The women are being mistreated and our "feminist" (think the real Fascists running the NOW organization), don't give a rat's ass what happens to those Islamic women as they can't challenge Islam or they get thrown out of the fascists club that is wokism.

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Drop leaflets in Iran, state that they have 48 hours to topple their terrorist regime or else they become a huge blacktop.

Why does anyone continue to coddle terrorists?

Wars are reactive. Preventing them is proactive.

"Be strong, speak softly, carry a big stick. "
=Taylor Swift

edit on 17000000073020244America/Chicago04am4 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

People flag threads for lots of reasons.

Personally I flag them when I think the topic is important, even if I don't agree with the OP.

True.

But people can flag a thread because they agree with the content and message of the thread.

I am sure many like the response by Iran.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

What's not to love about Iran and it's proxy, HAM-ASS?

Hmmm...I don't know.
But there is a pot of agreement on Iran's response.

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join