It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It has begun... Iran begins attack on Israel, launches tons of drones towards the country

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Umm, so we've gone from Iran, evil Iran, attacking Israel to it being Trump's fault because he's a trojan horse?

I've seen smarter stuff in dumpsters.

lol

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Umm, so we've gone from Iran, evil Iran, attacking Israel to it being Trump's fault because he's a trojan horse?

I've seen smarter stuff in dumpsters.

lol

With one correction Trump is the Holy Pilgrim, and his supporters are the horse.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Uh yeah, were you part of those protests? I fail to see your point. If you're not a fan of Trump then just say so, no need to beat around the bush. I'll retract everything I said about him towards you if that's the case. My points still stand regardless though.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ImagoDei

I don't know anyone who likes Trump over here, far less do they defend him.

Not seeing much at all, are you?

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SomeStupidName

Trump has already called himself the chosen one and is selling Bibles. He's definitely playing into the whole religious angle of his base.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I asked about YOU. Quit beating around the bush. Are you everyone else in England?

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Wow.

I think it's fairly well known round these parts that I am not exactly a fan of Trump.

Something else you seem to have missed?

It's getting to be quite a long list.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Beating around the bush?!!?! Me?!!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I don't know you. I'm not on this site every day keeping up with who is who.
edit on 16-4-2024 by ImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImagoDei
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

There you go again with your black and white worldview. I don't want anyone to die.

Keep kissing the feet of your globalist overlords, they love to see it.

Quality copy/paste.

Show us more of that borrowed "intellect."

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Thanks. You keep going back to the same arguments over and over so I've got a copy/paste file with your name on it. đź‘Ť

You're the only one who has said anything about my "intellect". It doesn't take a genius to believe what I believe.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Every nation has asked that the tensions calm between the two, including the two supporters of Israel and Iran, the US and Russia.

Iran has said they don’t want this conflict to escalate.

I’d imagine most Americans don’t want this to escalate.

Which leaves only Israel seemingly wanting a possible war, maybe even just their leaders.

So leaders of Israel, Iran, the US, and Russia have all said they don't want this to turn into a larger war.

You believe everyone except Israel.

Funny, that.

Maybe it’s because Netanyahu has been actively lobbying the US to help fight Iran for over a decade.

It's way more complicated than that, of course.

He's been lobbying the US to do something about Iran's nuclear program before Israel does.

We had a chance to avoid a military solution in 2014. Sanctions actually worked for once and brought Iran to the negotiating table.

Obama and Kerry gave the farm away even though they went into the negotiations with all the leverage and started us down this road.

And no, Trump isn't to blame. The deal was a joke. Iran was allowed to tell the UN where they could inspect, and they had to be given advanced notice. Sanctions on their weapons program had sunset dates that even when Iran wasn't in compliance they allowed to sunset. So the deal was literally worthless. All it did was kick the can down the road and they wanted to give Obama a second Nobel prize for it.

The further we go down this road, the harder it is to find a diplomatic way out of it. That was probably the last chance at a non-military solution.

It would be insanity for Israel to just sit back while Iran acquires nuclear weapons.

You can argue about whether we should help them prevent that. But that's what Israel wants. And if it becomes necessary to do that militarily, the most likely way that will succeed and not turn into a major war is if the US helps.

Iran might go to war with Israel. They're much less likely to go to war with Israel and the US.

As I've pointed out before, Reagan's strikes on Iran didn't result in war. Clinton's strikes on Iraq didn't result in war. Israel's strikes on Iraq and Syria didn't result in war. Trump's strikes in Syria didn't result in war.

This idea that it's either war or nothing is false.

I've explained all this to you before though.
edit on 16-4-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Wow.

I think it's fairly well known round these parts that I am not exactly a fan of Trump.

Something else you seem to have missed?

It's getting to be quite a long list.

lol

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Am I supposed to be intimately familiar with every member on these boards? Apparently you think I'm a leftist video gamer who lives in his mom's basement.

Lol to you too. 🍺

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Which all comes back to my previous point.

Israel is the only one who wants this war.

And judging by recent events, they’re trying to force it to happen even though it’s been made clear every nation besides them don’t want to see it.

They’re banking on the US using our assets to assist them if this escalates.

I’m all for supporting Israel in self defense. What happened on oct 7th was horrific.

But the US debt is currently at 34t.

I don’t see how we’re in a position to follow them into this, when it’s truly only them who want to see it through.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Am I supposed to be intimately familiar with every member on these boards? Apparently you think I'm a leftist video gamer who lives in his mom's basement.

Lol to you too. 🍺

Soooo, back on topic. . you support Iran.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I don't know you. I'm not on this site every day keeping up with who is who.

Then, maybe, lay off with labelling folk when you have no clue about them?

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 03:52 PM
link   

You couldn't be more wrong. Sorry to tell you, I have a feeling you don't like to hear that but you are. 🤷

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 03:53 PM
link   

That's what I'm trying to do. It's not easy when you have 4 or 5 people attacking you all at once, the posts tend to blend together.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   

You couldn't be more wrong. Sorry to hear that, I have a feeling you don't like to hear that but tough luck because you are.

I am devistated.

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join