It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It has begun... Iran begins attack on Israel, launches tons of drones towards the country

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Israel doesn’t want a war.
They want to be left TF alone.
When attacked they will defend themselves.
They aren’t stupid.
They are opportunistic as they should be.
They’ve been surrounded and attacked by every single nation around them for decades non stop.
Iran has been a driver of terrorism against them even though the countries don’t even share a border.
Iran has vowed to wipe Israel off the map.
These facts should be considered.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: ImagoDei

Beating around the bush?!!?! Me?!!!!

Well, Sharon...it IS Tuesday.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

Which all comes back to my previous point.

Israel is the only one who wants this war.

Not really. Israel wants to stop Iran from getting a nuclear weapon and I'm sure they think it would be nice if Iran stopped attacking them through their proxies.

Israel wants to be left alone.

You don't have to believe me, ask the Muslim countries that have stopped trying to destroy Israel, like Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Egypt, etc., how many times Israel has started wars with them since they signed peace treaties.

Edit: Correction, SA hasn't signed a peace treaty. They have stopped trying to destroy Israel though and Israel hasn't bothered them in many years.
edit on 16-4-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ImagoDei

Boo hoo you.

You should try posting something mildly critical about DJT and see what you get.

I hope this does not escalate and if it does I hope the UK stays out of it.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImagoDei
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

That's what I'm trying to do. It's not easy when you have 4 or 5 people attacking you all at once, the posts tend to blend together.

If you'd stop acting like a petulant child, you might stop getting attacked by 4 or 5 people from multiple sides of the issue.

Carpy and I don't agree on much, for example, but you've had problems with both of us because you've just been acting a fool.

Turn off your hurt feelings, post with your brain, and people might receive you better.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

It sure is.

All day.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Where should our line be in your opinion?

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 04:46 PM
link   

You seem....quite, ....... intrigued ?

I'll raise a gurly glass of Lambrusco to you.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 04:51 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

You seem....quite, ....... intrigued ?

I'll raise a gurly glass of Lambrusco to you.

Really? I doubt it.
I don't generally vomit in my mouth when I'm intrigued.
But I'm happy that you're happy in your size 13 Manolo Blahniks.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

The United States should stay out of it too. We've come to the aid of enough so-called allies over the last xx years.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Laboutin, darling. And Versace, sweetie.

edit on 16-4-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Yeah. How long did it take us to pay off your Lend Lease after WW2?

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

originally posted by: Lazy88
My wish for peace has no power on those that want to cleanse the world by jihad.

This is the part the leftists who support Islamic terrorism can't get through their head.

They actually think they could just be nice to jihadis and they'd be able to indoctrinate them into their woke ideology as easily as Western college kids are.

A few years ago there were some dumbass progressive college kids that traveled through several countries to go hiking in Afghanistan (or Pakistan, I forget which) to prove Muslims were mostly peaceful and the rhetoric around them was just all right-wing propaganda.

They got killed.

I recall two young ladies from Sweden went to Morocco for and adventure. They were kidnaped and the pictures of the turture and rapes were sent to their parents. Oh how sad to believe lies about how nice and peaceful they are in their homeland to those who aren't a one of them. Worse to let it slide as they let them invade Europe again.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Yeah that’s a tough one.
Iran’s attack, admittedly mostly ineffective, was pretty vicious. Over 300 weapons launched is a significant offensive regardless of the actual damage done.
A response is warranted by Israel. Those middle eastern countries only really respond to force.
In most cases, they never learned not to mess with Israel. The end result is always the same. They get smashed everytime they try and then claim victim status.
I don’t see a problem with the US supporting Israel like we have been with weapons and logistics.
I have a giant problem with Barry and Biden dishing out billions to Iran. That just emboldens them and weakens our position.
I think keeping Iran from acquiring a nuke should be a priority as well.
I don’t know what any of that means as far as a line drawn.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 05:58 PM
link   

A lot of people think that the Iranians hate the Jews and the Jews hate the Iranians.

This is not the case.

The Iranian government hate Jews and many of their fellow Iranians equally.

The regime needs to fall.

Pro-Israel protest in Paris today

You see more flags of Iran than Israel!

t.me...

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

Yeah that’s a tough one.
Iran’s attack, admittedly mostly ineffective, was pretty vicious. Over 300 weapons launched is a significant offensive regardless of the actual damage done.

This is the point a lot of people are missing. This was a pretty massive attack. Remember, when we killed Soleimani, Iran only launched about a dozen missiles at one of our bases. 300 weapons was an attempt at a massive bloodbath that luckily Israel and her allies were able to thwart.

People are talking like this was just some asshole who said something rude to you in a bar and you "be the bigger man" by not starting a fight.

This was an attempt by Iran to murder hundreds, if not thousands, of Israeli citizens. No other country on Earth would be expected to just turn the other cheek if this was done to them. There isn't any way in hell the US would.

A response is warranted by Israel. Those middle eastern countries only really respond to force.

Exactly. As I noted earlier in the thread, Israel not responding would set a dangerous precedent. Since when has backing down to an aggressor made them less aggressive? If Iran gets away with this, they will feel emboldened to do it again. What if they don't telegraph it for a week next time? What if we don't have all those assets in the region to help Israel shoot it all down? What if Israeli forces aren't on alert?

Whether we need to be involved or not is another matter. I don't think Israel NEEDS us to hit Iran. If they just decide to hit a couple of military facilities or something, they can do that themselves. I don't want the US involved in everything around the world either. But we should be prepared to help an ally if and when they need it.

IF Israel decides this is the time to go after Iran's nuclear program, it would be wise of us to help with that. Iran getting nukes is in no one's best interest, not even Iran's.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

A lot of people think that the Iranians hate the Jews and the Jews hate the Iranians.

This is not the case.

The Iranian government hate Jews and many of their fellow Iranians equally.

The regime needs to fall.

Pro-Israel protest in Paris today

You see more flags of Iran than Israel!

t.me...

I believe there's a sizeable contingent of Iranian expatriates in Paris. I follow a few Iranians on social media. It's truly heartbreaking that they can't live in their homeland because of the religious nuts.

It's also strange as # how so many on the left, who hate other religions, will make excuses for fundamentalist Muslims who are way more extreme conservative than any Jew or Christian they've ever met.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Not to mention the billion plus dollars that the Israelis spent on ordinance repelling the attack.

But ya, Joe says they should celebrate their win.

Until next time when they launch even more because they are left with the capability.

It’s time to bomb their military into the Stone Age.

It would be good for the Jews and the Iranians.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

If only the regular Palestinians were as active against their government as the Iranians are things may have turned out much better for them.

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join