It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It has begun... Iran begins attack on Israel, launches tons of drones towards the country

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Consvoli

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

As time passes this thread gets more and more flags.

I suppose there is a lot of agreement for what Iran has done retaliating against what Israel done against Iran.

What's not to love about Iran and it's proxy, HAM-ASS?

Hmmm...I don't know.
But there is a pot of agreement on Iran's response.

There was probably a lot of agreement on the NAZI's taking Poland too.

It's always idiot O'clock somewhere.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 09:10 AM
link   

As time passes this thread gets more and more flags.

I suppose there is a lot of agreement for what Iran has done retaliating against what Israel done against Iran.

What's not to love about Iran and it's proxy, HAM-ASS?

Hmmm...I don't know.
But there is a pot of agreement on Iran's response.

There was probably a lot of agreement on the NAZI's taking Poland too.

It's always idiot O'clock somewhere.

I don't think so.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

originally posted by: NorthOS
a reply to: Vermilion

A lot of people think that the Iranians hate the Jews and the Jews hate the Iranians.

This is not the case.

The Iranian government hate Jews and many of their fellow Iranians equally.

The regime needs to fall.

Pro-Israel protest in Paris today

You see more flags of Iran than Israel!

t.me...

I believe there's a sizeable contingent of Iranian expatriates in Paris. I follow a few Iranians on social media. It's truly heartbreaking that they can't live in their homeland because of the religious nuts.

It's also strange as # how so many on the left, who hate other religions, will make excuses for fundamentalist Muslims who are way more extreme conservative than any Jew or Christian they've ever met.

Following up on this, h ere's an Iranian activist speaking out against the useful idiot leftists that support terror. She's based in the US though, not Paris.

“When we were screaming that they were killing Iranian women for not wearing a hijab, where were you?” Le Bon demands to know in the video, which has gone viral with more than 1 million views.

“When they were lynching Iranian men from cranes for protesting, where were you? When we were explaining that it’s a terrorist occupying force, where were you?” said the lawyer, who has 300,000 followers.

“But all of a sudden everyone’s graduated from Instagram school of law to say that it’s a violation of international law and Iran has the right to defend itself,” she seethed.

This is something I was pointing out last year with the protests in Iran, many of them for women's rights, and the silence of the braindead leftists in the West. In their small minds, supporting those women would have been Islamophobic, so it couldn't be done.

They MUST support radical Islam because of their indoctrination in the Victimhood Olympics.

Iranian expats having to watch that imbecilic nonsense have to be livid.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

She's obviously a white supremist!

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

She's obviously a white supremist!

Oh for sure. She supports the white-colonialist "apartheid" state!?
edit on 17-4-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Iran says that if Israel retaliates against their missile attack, then Iran will 'completely destroy' Israel.

FOX NEWS

Netanyahu's comment also comes just hours after Iran’s president has vowed to completely destroy Israel, should it proceed with even the "tiniest invasion" of its country.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Iran will do nothing. This is posturing. I say level a few military bases.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Iran says that if Israel retaliates against their missile attack, then Iran will 'completely destroy' Israel.

FOX NEWS

Netanyahu's comment also comes just hours after Iran’s president has vowed to completely destroy Israel, should it proceed with even the "tiniest invasion" of its country.

Iran has the capabilities of destroying bases and do a great harm to cities in Israel but they are not going to. Nobody wants to escalate to a full war. Israel will respond by bombing Iran.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Consvoli

Let's hope cooler heads will prevail.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   
To funny not to post, she nails Harris. “Word” of wisdom from potato head and kackles.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Showing capabilities perhaps.
It did cost tens of millions of dollars for the drones and missiles Iran used and much more to Israel and UK/US to intercept them and destroy them. That's another part of the conflict not many have analysed carefully.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 12:54 PM
link   

FOX NEWS

Hopefully it's an even bigger failure than their last effort and allies put on an even more impressive display shooting them down.

The minority of missiles that made it off the launchpad or past jet interception all seemed to be aimed at major urban populations and not a single military target if it wasn't for Iron Dome and others this would have been the biggest terror attack in human history.

I'm anti-war and a pacifist but Israel ave every right to respond with force - hopefully they take out the mad mullahs and IRGC as it was the only way to get peace in the middle east prior to Irans attack and Iranian public are generally very Western minded and have been trying to get rid of them for decades so everyone wins.

---

Edit: Has any country claimed responsibility for shooting down the ICBM in space yet? Pretty sure that'sa a world first and game changing leap forward in active/non-drill use of such capabilities.
edit on 17-4-2024 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

I dunno'. Iran could miscalculate and think they are starting off the big official Muslim/Jew war. They've been itching for all of Islam to get together and wipe out Israel. They could see this as an opportunity to bring them all together ... even though Egypt, Jordan and Saudi Arabia have come out squarely against Iran.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

That's a solid impression.

I recently used a voice changer to put President Biden in a mock podcast for a school assignment. Just having AI change your voice to his doesn't work if you don't talk like him though, use his timing, inflections and everything else. It takes a lot of practice to master that.

She's got Harris down pretty good.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

FOX NEWS

Hopefully it's an even bigger failure than their last effort and allies put on an even more impressive display shooting them down.

The minority of missiles that made it off the launchpad or past jet interception all seemed to be aimed at major urban populations and not a single military target if it wasn't for Iron Dome and others this would have been the biggest terror attack in human history.

Some did hit a military base in southern Israel. But many were aimed at civilians, yes. That's typical of Iran.

I'm anti-war and a pacifist but Israel ave every right to respond with force - hopefully they take out the mad mullahs and IRGC as it was the only way to get peace in the middle east prior to Irans attack and Iranian public are generally very Western minded and have been trying to get rid of them for decades so everyone wins.

Israel would be foolish to establish the precedent that Iran can launch such a massive attack directly and face no consequences.

Edit: Has any country claimed responsibility for shooting down the ICBM in space yet? Pretty sure that'sa a world first and game changing leap forward in active/non-drill use of such capabilities.

No ICBMs were launched, to my knowledge. The ballistic missiles they used are not ICBMs. It sounds like both Israel and the US shot some of them down. So yes, good to know that can be done in real-world situations and not just in drills.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Doesn't Israel have Arrow missile interceptors?

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: bastion

Doesn't Israel have Arrow missile interceptors?

Yes, I think this was the first time it was used in combat. Although I saw speculation it was used last year I think, but never followed up to see if that was confirmed.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Iran will not do such thing; they may have some drones and missiles, but their capabilities are limited in the face of modernized weapons in Israel.

They are emboldened and talking trash because they have to justify their existence and their life of luxury while their Martyrs die for them.

They are emboldened also because US have a weak president and a political party in charge that bends over for them and terrorist.

Iran has their terrorist cell in the US and they know all they need to to do a call and start a jihad in the US.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Yes, I think this was the first time it was used in combat. Although I saw speculation it was used last year I think, but never followed up to see if that was confirmed.

How will Israel even respond does anyone even know? Iran will be waiting
for fighters won't they? Jerichos? IDK

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Republicans blame the biden administration for the dron attacks on Israel.

Iran’s Missiles And Drones ‘Were Paid For’ By Biden Admin Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) slammed President Joe Biden this week for Iran’s unprecedented attack on Israel over the weekend, saying that the Biden administration paid for the missiles and drones that Iran used.

Cruz made the remarks during a broadcast of his “Verdict” podcast with co-host Ben Ferguson in response to the attack.

“It was the first direct attack on Israel from Iran in history and it is an extraordinary escalation of what has been going on,” Cruz said. “This tragically is the result of the Biden Foreign Policy of Appeasement and the entire Democrat Party backing away from Israel and sending billions of dollars to Iran. In a very real sense, the missiles that Iran fired at Israel, were paid for by the Biden administration.”

Cruz said that the administration allowed the “sanctions on missiles in Iran to expire.”

people should be very worried, because is the first attack of such kind in Iran's history, beside using terrorist groups in Palestinian and other terrorist sponsoring countries to do the attacks indirectly.

www.dailywire.com...

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join