It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It has begun... Iran begins attack on Israel, launches tons of drones towards the country

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

Funny how you'd have to resort to ad homs to bring your deep thinking across.

They're late, so what?

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Funny how you'd have to resort to ad homs to bring your deep thinking across.

They're late, so what?

Look out, Terp got his Debater's Dictionary out. "Ad hom!!! Ad hom!!!"

Grow up dude. I insulted you. Cry to the mods.

The point of the post was that he gave a very specific timeline to the plot he was supposedly privy to.

It obviously didn't happen. It was fake. But just like the 2012 apocalypse morons, you can't just admit you were gullible and got duped, so you have to invent your own made up reasons for why it didn't happen and keep believing it.

Pathetic.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   

They’ve been priming the pump for this war for over 20 years.

I don’t trust for a minute that they would contain it to just strikes. I also don’t trust that’s fully in their control.

We have plenty of assets in the region Iran could retaliate against and force us into war.

At the end of the day, that’s a big risk for a country who hasn’t directly attacked us. I’m not going to advocate sending youth to a war I wouldn’t fight myself.

We seem to forget that a lot of the problems we have in the Middle East are ones we helped create. Iran was one of the first, if not the first we played coup in.

Maybe it’s time we just leave the countries we’re not wanted and bolster the relationships with the ones we are.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Aren't you the guy who says it's more complex?

5 years would have been quite the master piece.
Comand wasn't all that aware of the incursions that already happend at that time either.
that statement was made right after 9/11, warmongers were constantly high on whatever it is they get off, they make me think of coke heads thinking their demigods...

It was also wakey wakey time for the citizens and that's always a major cog in the war machine...

You saying he's lying? I guess that could be an option... But then he was eerily accurate appart from the timeline...

Yeah well whatever, glad you shared your complex thought patterns that led you to your sophisticated opinion with us...

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker
Iran before and after

Thanks CIA
edit on 15-4-2024 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I see what the problem is.

You're arguing from a false pretense that "they" are orchestrating a war, so of course it has no choice but to progress to a war.

In the real world, though, if "they" wanted a war we'd have one already, so no it doesn't HAVE to progress to a war, and we have examples of this.

This same false claim from the same false pretenses was made when Trump took out Soleimani in 2020 and when Trump bombed Syria in 2017. There was no way those incidents would simmer down, because "they" were finally getting the war "they" wanted.

And of course those making said claim were wrong.

I'll stick to the real world, thanks.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 05:00 PM
link   

5 years would have been quite the master piece.

Isn't that what he claimed? It was 5 or 7 years. Either way, it didn't come true. Not even close.

My sophisticated view is when people make absurd predictions that prove false, I tend not to listen to them anymore.

Do you still believe what Al Gore says about the climate even after all his false predictions?

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Drop leaflets in Iran, state that they have 48 hours to topple their terrorist regime or else they become a huge blacktop.

Why does anyone continue to coddle terrorists?

Wars are reactive. Preventing them is proactive.

"Be strong, speak softly, carry a big stick. "
=Taylor Swift

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 05:26 PM
link   

So you're basically in denial that every country on that list was the target of US intervention in some way or another since then?

You're hung up on the timeline?

Now let's move the goal post again, and have some al gore whataboutism.

You don't make the quick bucks with solutions that take forever. On paper anything can go down in 5 years.
those who invest in it because they see profit, won't abandon their goals just because it's taking longer than anticipated...

Growing up is overrated, and debating skills are underrated.
i know kids who wield their mighty pen more graciously than you...

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Thanks to the patriot act you have enough domestic terrorism to take care of... Why not start there?

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Eh, plenty of post WWII wars were sold to the people. Many of the wars involved countries who didn’t directly attack us.

This all just feels so John Boltony.

Hard pass from me.

I don’t mind us providing material support and intelligence from Israel. But if Bibi is so set on an Iranian war, I say we don’t spare a single American.

We helped create their state and have put our necks out many a time.

Last I checked they didn’t send any of their finest when we were at war. So it just doesn’t carry much weight when the hyperbolic “you’re a terrorist sympathizer” if you ever draw a line with where our support should end.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Thanks to the patriot act you have enough domestic terrorism to take care of... Why not start there?

Can't. Democrats have legalized crime now.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I ask again, when will America confront its own corrupt government? The largest terrorist organization on the planet.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

I ask again, when will America confront its own corrupt government? The largest terrorist organization on the planet.

Can't do it.

They keep us in nice cages and gave us Walmart, beer, and legal drugs

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Then there's your answer. This is why we continue to coddle terrorists.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Then there's your answer. This is why we continue to coddle terrorists.

Ima old boomer, can't fight # anymore. All I can do is prep the youngsters.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 06:48 PM
link   
President Biden;

What is your response to the Taliban taking over Afghanistan?

DON'T

What is your response to illegals pouring over our borders?

DON'T

What is your response to Iran planning an attack on Israel?

DON'T

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
President Biden;

What is your response to the Taliban taking over Afghanistan?

DON'T

What is your response to illegals pouring over our borders?

DON'T

What is your response to Iran planning an attack on Israel?

DON'T

Hmmm...
DON'T
DON' T.
DONALD T.

Joe is clearly obsessed with blaming DONALD TRUMP for everything.
edit on 15-4-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Supporters at former US president Donald Trump’s re-election rally last night were filmed shouting, “Genocide Joe” — a chant that has largely been used by far-left critics of US President Joe Biden over his support for Israel’s war against Hamas in Gaza.

It was unclear why the Trump supporters were using the phrase, though, animosity toward Israel has increasingly crept into circles on the far-right as well.

Regardless, Trump responded to the chants by saying, “They’re not wrong.”

Times of Israel

Things just get weirder and weirder.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Supporters at former US president Donald Trump’s re-election rally last night were filmed shouting, “Genocide Joe” — a chant that has largely been used by far-left critics of US President Joe Biden over his support for Israel’s war against Hamas in Gaza.

It was unclear why the Trump supporters were using the phrase, though, animosity toward Israel has increasingly crept into circles on the far-right as well.

Regardless, Trump responded to the chants by saying, “They’re not wrong.”

Times of Israel

Things just get weirder and weirder.

It's a catchy moniker.
'Genocide Joe' does have a nice ring to it.

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join