It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It has begun... Iran begins attack on Israel, launches tons of drones towards the country

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

originally posted by: Consvoli

originally posted by: ImagoDei
a reply to: Consvoli

You would think with someone who has supposedly served in a war that they would NEVER wish such a thing on another person. I assume they "served" stateside and never saw combat. A true hero..🤭

You don't know what war is if you haven't experienced war either as a civilian or as a soldier. But if you know then I find it baffling you will support the conflict.

Again. I would rather die fighting than have my kids and me enslaved.

Even appeasement leads to atrocities, massacres, and even holocausts.

The Jewish holocaust did occur during WW II. Right.

That's something different to what the other poster was referring to.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Here's a great example of the mentality of at least two generations. Is it cowardice, or common sense?
twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 07:24 AM
link   
FOX just reported that intelligence sources say HALF of Iran's attack failed to launch.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Chuckling as I think of the drone controllers in Iran watching as those hundreds of blips kept blinking out on their screen from interception.

This, after half of Iran's attack force failed to even launch.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88
My wish for peace has no power on those that want to cleanse the world by jihad.

This is the part the leftists who support Islamic terrorism can't get through their head.

They actually think they could just be nice to jihadis and they'd be able to indoctrinate them into their woke ideology as easily as Western college kids are.

A few years ago there were some dumbass progressive college kids that traveled through several countries to go hiking in Afghanistan (or Pakistan, I forget which) to prove Muslims were mostly peaceful and the rhetoric around them was just all right-wing propaganda.

They got killed.
edit on 15-4-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole
Here's a great example of the mentality of at least two generations. Is it cowardice, or common sense?
twitter.com...

That dude speaks for 2 entire generations?

I love how it's always "Lindsey Graham" too as if the Ukraine war is ONLY supported by the most hawkish right wingers.

That's not an endorsement of American involvement in the war either, before the whiners falsely accuse me of that.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

Except we're not Israel's mother.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

twitter.com...

I haven't heard different. It would be more convincing if we saw rallies of patriotic and motivated young people ready to die for America.

You seen many of those? Me neither.

Even AI generated ones, lol, would be more encouraging than expecting these last two generations to say, "Ahhhhhhh!!! We fooled you! LOL. We actually adore America and can't wait to do our part to further the advancement of government interests by enlisting to fight for whatever, you fill in the blank, doesn't matter, let's go!"

This isn't Vietnam or the GWOT. There's no wave of naively patriotic young people to tap into or source. Not even the naive or the manipulated will touch this hot garbage.

No....., you gotta hit em in their safe spaces, right here on home turf. That's the real confrontation to come. You can't get them to fight over there so force them to here and then they can finish off what the fentanyl doesn't.

Nope. Kicking and screaming is the only way most will even pack if they were given notice, lol.

Goodbye USA. 🤷🏻

edit on 15-4-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
FOX just reported that intelligence sources say HALF of Iran's attack failed to launch.

... and their generals say this was 'highly successful' and that the attack went 'better than anticipated'. Talk about a new level of bull# being fed to the peasant masses!!

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Don't know if this has been posted before?
Iran TV repeatedly showed a video of what it said was the result of its drone and missile attack against Israel; it has been PROVEN to be footage of a fire in Chile taken in February.

Can't embed for some reason so I hope the link works.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 15/4/24 by Freeborn because: typo

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

www.youtube.com...

iFix, no worries...

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Funny!! More embarrassment for Iran.
Their missiles fail and now their propaganda campaign is being exposed.
Must be a blow to the anti-Jew crowd.
They've been a bit testy the past couple of days.
Their big attack on Israel thingy didn't work out the way they wanted it to.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

You really couldn't make it up....oh hang on, they just did.

Apparently the original video was posted on TikTok.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

twitter.com...

I haven't heard different.

Oh okay. Your circle represents 2 entire generations.

Got it.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
Don't know if this has been posted before?
Iran TV repeatedly showed a video of what it said was the result of its drone and missile attack against Israel; it has been PROVEN to be footage of a fire in Chile taken in February.

www.youtube.com...

Reminds me of when China put out video of one of their new military aircraft and used footage from Top Gun.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

And a small part of the right believes we can engage in endless wars, while the kids who watch family die won’t become radicalized.

Was Iraq a threat to the US? No, but I imagine many young boys are eyeing jihadist ideology after that war.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   
To satisfy the needs of the Bankers to have slaves is why.

originally posted by: Shoshanna
Thinking about it, TPTB really seem to want us in a near constant state of conflict and war.

I mean we went from WW1 to WW2 to Korea to Vietnam to what the Middle East to Bosnia/Kosovo to the Middle East part 2 and now we I guess are gearing up for either Asia or the Middle East part 3 or actual WW3.

And these are just big things the US has been in. There are a lot of conflicts between other countries amongst themselves that don't really involve the US.

WHY IS THAT? why so much conflict constantly all the time? Do you have a problem with these people? Who is having all these problems that can't be resolved with out millions billions trillions being spent and so many lives lost and buildings destroyed and collateral damage. Do any of us regular joes really have that big of a problem with anybody? Why is this going on all the time?

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   
So when Joe offers citizenship for service and reinstates the draft we are all ok with that right?

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
So when Joe offers citizenship for service and reinstates the draft we are all ok with that right?

What would you put the odds of that happening at?

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

The told us in the news they were Carpy. I doubt every word NOW.... Used to not... Have to now. They lie to our faces about every single thing they can in the media, and we are tired of letting their lies go unchallenged.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join