It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It has begun... Iran begins attack on Israel, launches tons of drones towards the country

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 08:17 PM
link   
So you believe the lies about states like Arizona and GA with stopping the count and the vote changing dramatically for Biden and also agree Hillary won in 2016?

originally posted by: Consvoli

originally posted by: marg6043
Democrats with their mentally challenged lame duck in the white house are cowards, spineless and ready to sacrifice American citizens as long as they keep the terrorist abroad and in our own nation happy.

They welcome terrorist into our country every day at the border.

We Americans needs to eradicate the democratic party once and for all they are endangering our nation.

Do you remember how many votes Biden got last time? More than Trump.

Remember how many votes Hillary got? More than Trump.

Your solution is a fantasy...

The situation is critical and independent of party politics. Avoiding a wider conflict or WW3 must be the objective.

All sides must convinced the conflict leads nowhere.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Supporters at former US president Donald Trump’s re-election rally last night were filmed shouting, “Genocide Joe” — a chant that has largely been used by far-left critics of US President Joe Biden over his support for Israel’s war against Hamas in Gaza.

It was unclear why the Trump supporters were using the phrase, though, animosity toward Israel has increasingly crept into circles on the far-right as well.

Regardless, Trump responded to the chants by saying, “They’re not wrong.”

Times of Israel

Things just get weirder and weirder.

It's a catchy moniker.
'Genocide Joe' does have a nice ring to it.

I just think it’s funny.

It’s a circus of hypocrites.

Biden trying to walk a thin line, and fumbling with all the news coming out recently. It makes him look mush mouthed. So far, things seem like they could potentially work out. But a lot of people put a lot of chips on the table. This is one wrong move from a lot of blood on his hands.

And Trump recently said Jews who vote for Biden do not love Israel. Then his supporters say something two degrees from “from the river to the sea”, and he says they’re not wrong.

Ultimately, the politicians in the US have always shown that their worst foreign policy is in the Middle East.

You’d think they’d learn by now… but then you actually rhink and it isn’t that surprising.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImagoDei
a reply to: Lazy88

Except we're not Israel's mother.

I would rather Israel survive and fight than allow the jihad to spread…..

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: DBCowboy

Why does anyone continue to coddle terrorists?

I ask again, when will America confront its own corrupt government? The largest terrorist organization on the planet.

Must be why all those illegal aliens leave their countries to flood the border?

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

Except we're not Israel's mother.

I would rather Israel survive and fight than allow the jihad to spread…..

What makes you so sure Isreal isnt spreading the jihad?

Lots of prominent jewish people and with dual citizenship behind the entities pushing for open borders.
edit on 11430America/ChicagoMon, 15 Apr 2024 22:11:28 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I will tell you if whoever are for a Democrats right now in America, then they are the problem. It isn't that we hate D's it is we hate Communist takeovers from within that they are spearheading today.

a reply to: YourFaceAgain

Nuance isn't your strong suit is it? Reread that entire post and you'll see that I already admitted to thinking Biden wants to start a war, he's Israel's lapdog, remember? I was clearly referencing the fact that you assume you know what I believe. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Are you mad that Biden isn't starting a war or are you mad that he's going to try to start a war? Make up your mind.

Just admit it, you're so "bigoted" against Democrats that you'll complain no matter what they do. I'm willing to bet that you're more bigoted against Democrats than I am against Jews, now that's what you call irony.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Then be the first in line to walk into the meat grinder, soldier. If you can talk the talk then you should walk the walk.

I'm guessing that you are in no danger of ever having to set foot on the battlefield. Am I right or wrong about that? Tough guy.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Not all Democrats are Communist though are they? Why am I being called a bigot and antisemitic because I'm calling out the warmongers in the Israeli leadership? Seems kind of hypocritical if you ask me.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Then be the first in line to walk into the meat grinder, soldier. If you can talk the talk then you should walk the walk.

I already severed and took the oath to defend the Constitution. How about you.

e in no danger of ever having to set foot on the battlefield. Am I right or wrong about that? Tough guy.

What battle field these people choose to walk on?

On 10 June 1944, four days after D-Day, the village of Oradour-sur-Glane in Haute-Vienne in Nazi-occupied France was destroyed when 643 civilians, including non-combatant men, women, and children, were massacred by a German Waffen-SS company as collective punishment for Resistance activity in the area including the capture and subsequent execution of Waffen SS Sturmbannfuhrer Helmut Kämpfe, who an informant claimed had been burned alive in front of an audience. Kämpfe was a highly decorated commander in the 2nd SS Panzer Division Das Reich.[3]

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Understanding there is evil has no bearing how tough I am.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I'm guessing that you are in no danger of ever having to set foot on the battlefield. Am I right or wrong about that? Tough guy.

I served for 6 years in the USMC and if called upon, would serve again in a heartbeat.

How about you, tough guy?

Have you ever served or just sat on the sidelines throwing snark like the coward you seem to be?

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Sadly is already in the US, is has been in the US and growing faster than ever with the open borders thanks to democrats, now they have sanctuary cities and leaderships with link to terrorist, still they are allowed to keep places of power all thanks to democrats.

This how much the democrats love American people, and they will sacrifice us for votes from terrorist.

Only in America you can publicly call for the dead of the nation and obviously its citizens and get away with it.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat

I served for 6 years in the USMC and if called upon, would serve again in a heartbeat.

How about you, tough guy?

Have you ever served or just sat on the sidelines throwing snark like the coward you seem to be?

Leftists have been presented a caricature of veterans by the media. To them, veterans are all broken, angry, bitter people who are ashamed of our service, think it was all a waste, and are now all enormous anti-American hippies.

Like most leftist views, simply not based in reality.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Iran threatens that if Israel even twitches in it's direction, it's going to use 'weapons it's not used before. Iran also is getting help with weapons from Russia this time.

NY Post - Iran Threatens To Attack Israel with "weapons it has not used before"

Iran is reportedly getting a terrifying arsenal from Russia, including anti-aircraft launchers and fighter jets — and is threatening to fire weapons it has never before used in “a severe, extensive and painful response” to the “slightest action” by Israel.

Abolfazl Amouei, a spokesperson for the Iranian Parliament’s National Security Committee, told a local news station Monday that the Islamic Republic “will confront any Israeli aggression and respond to it.”

“We are ready to use weapons that we have not used before,” the official told Al-Mayadeen News, according to the Economic Times.

In November 2023, the International Atomic Energy Agency reported that Tehran’s uranium stockpile was more than 20 times larger than the limit agreed upon under the Obama-era Iran nuclear deal.

By December, the United Nations agency warned that Iran had enriched uranium to up to 60% purity — which is close to weapons-grade.

It said it has enough enriched uranium to build three atomic bombs.

Iran is also getting weapons from Russia, including anti-aircraft launchers and drones, the Washington Post reports.

It has vowed to support Iran with air defense technology and advanced fighter jets, as well as technical support for its spy satellites.

Further agreements between the two countries may also include efforts to rebuild Iran’s air force — which is made up of rebuilt Soviet and US jets from before 1979 — as well as efforts to increase Iran’s supply of spy satellites and help it build more rockets, according to the outlet.

Officials in Tehran are also pushing for Russia’s anti-aircraft launchers — which military analysts say are capable of destroying stealth fighter jets operated by the US and Israel.

In exchange, Iran has vowed to support Russia in its ongoing war against Ukraine.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I am sure the mentally challenge biden will send them a few more billions soo that never happens, when you have a sponsoring terrorist country making treats like that you know they are no afraid of the mighty US.

We got no leadership in the white house, next they will tell the world that they are a legion and have their martyrs all over the world waiting for the call, especially in michigan and chigago in the US.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

Hell no I wouldn't serve some globalist agenda. I'm against globalism, some people seem to be okay with getting used like a pawn. More power to you I guess. If fighting for the globalists is what gives you purpose then most of your power has already been taken from you so you'll need all you can get. There's nothing cowardly about not wanting to be used as a puppet in the oligarchy's war games. You do you though.

Though it is easy to say "I would do it!" when you know for a fact you won't have to. We call those armchair warriors where I come from. You have a passport? Take a flight over there and join the fight, step on the front lines tough guy. Put your money where your mouth is. Stop getting others to do the dirty work for you. Are you a politician? Sounds like it.
edit on 16-4-2024 by ImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

There goes your black and white worldview showing itself again. Nuance isn't your strong suit, politics has brainwashed you and clouded your critical thinking skills.
edit on 16-4-2024 by ImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Iran threatens that if Israel even twitches in it's direction, it's going to use 'weapons it's not used before.

Golly gee!

I hope those aren’t the super magical weapons that work 2% of the time.
The horror.

They have a better chance of success blowing up the toilet after a Taco Bell run.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

I wouldn’t discount what threat they could have if they decided to do a surprise hit.

Keep in mind they purposefully leaked this days prior, and launched from Iran with hours to go through multiple airspace’s where coalition forces had time to thin it out before it got to the Iron dome.

The Iron Dome is one of the most impressive systems that rely on many different platforms. But ultimately, it’s been proven it can be exhausted if overwhelmed.

Iran could use rockets from hezbollah to the north, combine with launches in Syria. If they stressed the Iron Dome with rockets they could come in with cruise and ballistic missiles.

My guess is most of all of that would still get taken out… but some likely wouldn’t.

I think it would behoove the world not to find out. And I don’t think the strategy around all of this should be built on a foundation of the results from theater.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Kind of funny that Israel had plenty of time to prepare and hit the majority of drones out of the air, jep, Iran will make themselves look bad and ugly after all they have to keep their legions of martyrs dying for their cause, while the leadership live in luxury, but they have not really any meaningful power as a nation beside suicide bombers.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ImagoDei

Move to a Kibbutz near the Gaza border.

You’d wet your panties, tough girl.

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join