It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It has begun... Iran begins attack on Israel, launches tons of drones towards the country

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
So when Joe offers citizenship for service and reinstates the draft we are all ok with that right?

Trump has said that he would offer fast track citizenship to any foreigner who wants to become an American ... if they pass the tests and if they serve in the Armed Forces for a certain number of years. I'm a veteran and I agree with that. People immigrating here legally should have a fast track with citizenship if they serve. It means they love the country and are willing to put their life on the line for it.

I don't know what Biden has said in this .

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg2
a reply to: WeMustCare

Really? You're taking the word of an Iranian General? I'm amazed that he didn't add "MOAR DAKKA!"

It isn't about believing it to report the fact a dumbass General said it. Still newsworthy like Baghdad Bob saying "no US tanks are in Baghdad" with them rolling behind them.

edit on 15000000503020244America/Chicago04am4 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: WeMustCare

General Salami may want to look out of his window for the next few days?

That success comment will surely look like a dumbass statement.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

And a small part of the right believes we can engage in endless wars, while the kids who watch family die won’t become radicalized.

Was Iraq a threat to the US? No, but I imagine many young boys are eyeing jihadist ideology after that war.

This isn't about Iraq. But as long as we're bringing it up, there are a lot of options between doing nothing and doing a full-scale invasion like we did with Iraq.

I don't advocate for invasion. I don't advocate for nothing either.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: Maybenexttime
How many countries is Israel bombing? Hint..it's not just Palestine. The Israeli government are terrorist thugs.

Maybe the 'religion of peace' Muslims should stop attacking Israel, then Israel wouldn't have to resort to harsh self defense tactics. You blame the victim. Shame on you.

THIS is the bottom line. Sorry to them, but hating hurts the hater so bad they don't even feel it. Hating on innocent people so bad because some DS asshat is ruining our planet is not the answer.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

So just a preemptive strike on Iran on Israel’s behalf while we have assets all in the region Iran can retaliate against?

Then what? Iran hits back and it escalates.

Why do we have to do anything other than support Israel in the region with arms, our strong presence, and intelligence?

Why should Americans fight on behalf of another nation when it’s not our fight?

Edit:For the record, I’m not against our current level of support for Israel while they work things out.

What I am against is the US directly carrying out strikes against a country that could potentially make Iraq look like desert storm when we haven’t even been directly hit by Iran.
edit on 15-4-2024 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   
So go back a few pages and DBCowboys comment on this administration loving Iran more than Israel is a fact then. Go figure.

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: FlyersFan

When is Biden sending an Aid Package to Iran?

#Iranian Genocide

It appears by breaking news that the Biden administration actually green-lighted Iran's attack, within certain parameters.

Waiting for more info to come forth before saying anything else.

Remember too, there's Iranian spies in The U.S. Government.

We must wonder if that spy ring really was "busted". Hmmm

High-Level Iranian Spy Ring Busted in Washington

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The CIA should be in country(Iran) building assets in the people there so they can take back their country from the mullahs.
They’ve done it plenty of times, allegedly.👀
Unfortunately they are probably too busy deep stating here at home.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Ya , maybe let's not send in the CIA to destabilize another country. Iran seems to be doing a good job at that all by themselves, slowly but is happening.
And yes you are plenty busy here doing what they do best....helping

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

My religion is solid & defines the parameters of my existence in a positive, uplifting & strengthening manner. Your atheistic mumbling is irritating, that is all - it doesn't affect me in the slightest. Something like 90% of the world's people believe in a spiritual reality and/or a supreme being - you are the aberration, not me.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion
The CIA should be in country(Iran) building assets in the people there so they can take back their country from the mullahs.
They’ve done it plenty of times, allegedly.👀
Unfortunately they are probably too busy deep stating here at home.

Iran used to be a closed ally back in the day.
Iraq used to be a closed ally too and was supplied with weapons by the US to fight against Iran in the Iran-Iraq war. Things changed since then and no allies exist anymore in the middle east. Just some 'cooperating' countries looking for reasons to break up relations completely.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

Precisely - atheists tend to forget that Communism, a thoroughly & determinedly atheist ideology - was responsible for over 100,000,000 deaths in the 20th century. And unlike the dangers of fascism, Communists in Russia & China killed their own people the most, rather than people from enemy nations. Atheism is downright disgusting when allowed free reign over a political reality, and the damn jokers who follow that chunk of ideological atheism from the safety of a culturally Christian nation like the USA or the UK are oblivious to the fact that they are the most dangerous people alive, if they get anywhere near to the centre of power.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

Precisely. The only way to secure peace is to prepare for war. Terpene seems to think that appeasement & refusing to fight one's enemies is the moral high ground. It most assuredly is not. The ONLY way to ensure that Israel, for example, continues to exist, is for them to demonstrate a strong hand when they are attacked. This time in Gaza they have gone too far - but certainly the first half of the conflict was justified as they sought to weaken & disenfranchise the Hamas fighters.

Here in the UK we pride ourselves on having the best light infantry in the world - even Russia acknowledge that fact publicly. Only by having brave men & women willing to stand up & fight against existential enemies will the nation remain safe & secure. Yes, politicians are corrupt, and our systems are far from ideal. But you can be damn sure I'd prefer to live in the modern UK than in ANY of the Islamic nations. If we were to adopt peace as our general strategy for engagement with the world, a coalition of Islamic nations would gladly roll on over & take our stuff, rape our women, and kill our children.

Men & women in (almost) free nations must be prepared to fight when necessary. Terpene's attitude is rather pathetic and reeks of atheistic Antifa & Communism, pure & simple.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
To satisfy the needs of the Bankers to have slaves is why.

Hey !
Justonemanute you there !

You seem to be a little short in the hate, vitriol, and warmongering departments.

Please report to your nearest friendly propaganda councilor, or dial 1-800-WAR-PIGS

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   
ANOTHER piece of propaganda by Iran exposed.
First it was the fire that wasnt' even in Israel.
Now it's supposedly "Israelis panicking' ...
but in reality is just a bunch of Louis Tomlinson fans.

Iranian State TV Shows footage of crazed One Direction fans to show ‘Israelis panicking’ after missile attacks

Iranian state TV shared footage it claimed showed “Israelis panicking” while under attack from missiles and drones – but was really just a throng of excited Louis Tomlinson fans.

The Islamic Republic of Iran News Network (IRINN) shared the footage “claiming that it showed panicking Israelis amid the … Iranian attack,” according to a fact-checker for BBC Monitoring.

“In fact, it shows Louis Tomlinson fans near Four Seasons Hotel in Buenos Aires, Argentina last week,” a fellow BBC fact-checker said of the 32-year-old singer and one-time Harry Styles bandmate in One Direction.

edit on 4/15/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   

99% of Irans weapons failed or were neutralized.
Imagine taking a test and scoring a 1%, then celebrating about it.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   

People immigrating here legally should have a fast track with citizenship if they serve. It means they love the country and are willing to put their life on the line for it.

It means a double win for foreign adversary. Not only do they get to infiltrate our gov't but they will also be trained and weaponized to fight us within inside .

I would rethink that and this coming from an immigrant that migrated here.

Trump is beginning to look like a trojan horse each day that goes by.

edit on 26430America/ChicagoMon, 15 Apr 2024 13:26:13 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

For once, I agree with you.

"We come in peace (set phasers on kill)"

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
ANOTHER piece of propaganda by Iran exposed.
First it was the fire that wasnt' even in Israel.
Now it's supposedly "Israelis panicking' ...
but in reality is just a bunch of Louis Tomlinson fans.

Iranian State TV Shows footage of crazed One Direction fans to show ‘Israelis panicking’ after missile attacks

Iranian state TV shared footage it claimed showed “Israelis panicking” while under attack from missiles and drones – but was really just a throng of excited Louis Tomlinson fans.

The Islamic Republic of Iran News Network (IRINN) shared the footage “claiming that it showed panicking Israelis amid the … Iranian attack,” according to a fact-checker for BBC Monitoring.

“In fact, it shows Louis Tomlinson fans near Four Seasons Hotel in Buenos Aires, Argentina last week,” a fellow BBC fact-checker said of the 32-year-old singer and one-time Harry Styles bandmate in One Direction.

Yet people will still believe what they say, and the Hamas propaganda coming out of Gaza.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

People here said the same # about Syria all though the Obama years. We can't do anything, it'll start a war.

Trump got with the UK and France and bombed Syria and what did Assad do? What did Putin do?

A whole lot of nothing.

Iran will only hit back if we do something half-assed. If we did a substantial strike, like Reagan did in 1988, you'd likely see a similar response to what we saw back then, which was a whole lot of nothing.

A war with the US, especially if we bring in some NATO and Arab partners, would hurt them a lot more than it hurts us and likely topple their regime even if we didn't invade.

If we did a large coalition strike that leaves Iran with the choice of either taking it on the chin or escalating to a full-scale war that will destroy them, you really think they'd choose option B?

On the matter of it not being our fight, Iran has killed a lot of Americans including recently, so you're just wrong on that. They hide behind their proxies but it's the same thing. And it will continue as long as we let them get away with it.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join