It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It has begun... Iran begins attack on Israel, launches tons of drones towards the country

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The true enemy of the American people is its own government.

This is all a show

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

Syria isn’t a close to a fair comparison. They’re less than a fourth of the population, and their military is quite different, especially considered they were in a civil war.

On the matter of it not being our fight, Iran has killed a lot of Americans including recently, so you're just wrong on that. They hide behind their proxies but it's the same thing. And it will continue as long as we let them get away with it.

That’s a very vague statement though. Technically Israel could be considered a US proxy. How often do they listen to us? How often do they do things without consulting us? Just because someone is a proxy doesn’t mean everything they do is directly tied to you.

And again, I find Iran to be one of the worst governments on earth. But there’s lots of those, and it’s not our job to go fix every country.

Netanyahu has been trying to get the US to hit Iran for over a decade.

Iran has no doubt done some level of harm to US interests and soldiers. And we’ve done that to them as well. The US and Israel have had covert ops inside of Iran, with many hits to those involved in their nuclear program.

Again, I don’t see how there’s enough to justify a full US involvement in Iran.

I know what that war could potentially cost in lives, money, and global instability. And last I checked they haven’t directly attacked America. We could play the hypothetical proxy game, but we’d pay far more in a war than we have in our endless wars that we should have cut ties to already.

If Israel wants to hit Iran, that’s their prerogative. I don’t even mind the US continuing to supply them the kind of support we have up until now.

But I don’t see why our boys should go fight for the interests for them.

We helped make Israel. We supply them with arms, intelligence, 1/6 of our carrier groups.

It’s hilarious anyone suggests we don’t support them enough.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Oh looky here those thoroughly indoctrinated by ideologies have a hard time not boxing others into diffrent ideologies...
almost as if anything they can't compute has to be the antithesis of their own indoctrination...

I'd take an atheistic Antifa commie over a warmonger anytime of the day...

Suit yourself

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Ok, so it look's like Biden's "Don't" will be ignored for the second time.

The Guardian

IDF chief of staff says Israel will respond to Iran missile attack

General gives clearest confirmation yet that Israel will hit back but it is unclear what form response will take

Israel’s top general has said the country will respond to Iran’s missile and drone attack, but it remains unclear what form that response will take and whether it will be so forceful that it could tip a worsening spiral of violence into a full-scale regional war.

US officials said on Monday that some form of counter to Iran’s attack, which involved more than 300 missiles and drones, was almost inevitable, but the Biden administration was still hoping it would be a limited counterstrike and not aimed at Iranian territory.

The Israel Defense Forces chief of staff, Lt Gen Herzi Halevi, gave the clearest confirmation so far since the attack that Israel would strike back.

“This launch of so many missiles, cruise missiles and drones into Israeli territory will be met with a response,” Halevi said, speaking from the Nevatim air force base in southern Israel, which was lightly damaged in the attack.

...The Biden administration remained hopeful, however, that the counterstrike would not physically target anything on Iranian soil, but would take the form of a large-scale cyber-attack, or aim at an Iranian proxy or an Iranian military target, such as a drone manufacturing plant, in a third country such as Lebanon, Syria or Iraq.

More in the article.

edit on 15/4/2024 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

It is something the terrorist countries have these days, is plenty of Baghdad Bobs, they are great at propaganda, that propaganda is allowed to run freely within the idiots in the US that support terrorism and worship terrorist countries.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

As they should, they should go for the luxurious home and palaces of the ruling terrorist elite. Maybe biden will send them more money to keep up with the expenses and loses.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Get your popcorn ready as this is the show where the nasty and viles get burned for those who dare to look...

C1A toppling the prime minister Mohammad Mosaddeq and the ensuing rule of the shah directly led to the 1979 Islamic Revolution in Iran.

I guess that didn't turn out as planned or did it?

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   
One analysts take on all this ...
Iran Humiliated, Hezbollah and Houthis Completely Stunned Over Israel Attack Failure

Iran is coming out with fake propaganda films ... a fire that supposedly is Israel, but was debunked. People acting crazy and Iran saying it's terrified Israelis, but that was debunked. The fact that Jordan was shooting down Iranian missiles had to sting in Tehran. The average person on the street probably doesn't know it, but the Mullahs sure do.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

US have a record of toppling "regimes" none of them has been very good for the country and their people.

Sad but true.

And yes is going quite a show to see,

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I am sure "Michigan" the US Palestinian capitol will be showing them on movie night. Just to make the terrorist within the sanctuary cities happy.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
That’s a very vague statement though.

Sorry champ, I stopped reading there.

It's only a vague statement to people unfamiliar with what's been going on.

I don't have the patience to explain all the history and nuance to people like you today.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment
I'd take an atheistic Antifa commie over a warmonger anytime of the day...

This has got to be in the running for one of the most ignorant statements ever posted on this site.

Violent antifa brownshirts are better than "warmongers."

Talk about indoctrination.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Some never learn until others learn how to get them red handed...
I'd be weary to touch this one on either side.

The burnt fingers will be epic...

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

Just a little while ago I saw a chyron that said "IDF not ruling out retaliation," which is more vague.

It sounds like they're undecided.

I have no doubt Biden is trying to bully them into not hurting his buddy Iran.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I don't have the patience to explain all the history and nuance to people like you today.

I don’t think you know the nuance or the history if you don’t see this playing out exactly like Iraq.

Prep the populous for the war. Well the people on the war. Claim it will be a quick tactical mission.

But sure. We can start another multi trillion dollar war after exponentially increasing our debt. And sacrifice thousands to tens of thousands of Americans because some people want to account every middle eastern US death as one to Iranian proxies.
edit on 15-4-2024 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Then there is the famous interview with gen. Wesley Clark, retelling how he got informed that the US is going to take down 7 countries...

Guess who's last on the list...

Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan & Iran...

Eat the propaganda, move along, nothing to see here...

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

An assult team might be able to damage such a facility, but damage can be repaired, and that fact renders the whole exercise futile.

They can do a lot of damage. Blow up the P-239. If they have the processing there, they can blow that up, kill the scientist, technician etc. Do heavy damage and when they leave Israel can blow up the entrance or leave the blast doors open for external big loads like bunker busters.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I don’t think you know the nuance or the history if you don’t see this playing out exactly like Iraq.

That's incredible projection.

The only possible way this could go like Iraq is if we decide to invade.

You realize we attacked Iraq numerous times before 2003 and none of them went like 2003, right?

It doesn't have to go exactly like Iraq. Invasion is not the only option.

You're obviously out of your element.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Then there is the famous interview with gen. Wesley Clark, retelling how he got informed that the US is going to take down 7 countries...

In 5 years... 20 years ago.

And you simpletons are still clinging to that.

Please try thinking for once.
edit on 15-4-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Thanks for letting us know you're in bed with the warmongers...

Let's talk about indoctrination....

Now are there warmongers amongst atheistic Antifa commie?
most definetly yes, and i wouldn't take them either.

So you see, me unlike you, I'm not limited by my indoctrination.

One that limits me from understanding that which my indoctrination considers it's antithesis.
One that limits me to slapping incoherent political slogans on that which I don't understand.
one that limits me from expressing a differentiated opinion that hasn't have to take sides.
One that limits me from calling out warmongers when they are of my same indoctrination.

If I can't call out warmongers because the warmonger is from my team, I'm just a poor indoctrinated simp...

There is always the off chance I'm actually team warmonger, and not just a sheep led astray and that's why I stick up for a warmonger...

Like I said, suit yourself...

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join