It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It has begun... Iran begins attack on Israel, launches tons of drones towards the country

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Good little slaves they trained. MK ultra made the brainwashing so subtle and effective they do t even recognize it as such... Best black budget ever...

On a more global view we're so glad to have this mentally degraded fight dog called USA he does everything to protect the Satus quo and he actually thinks hes free and fighting for freedom and liberties... Lol

Too bad he's become old grumpy, and unstable maybe one last fight but it's soon time to put him down...

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Your anti-Americanism is showing.

I'm always shocked when I see anyone living in a western world carrying the falg for Jihadi's, though I shouldn't be by now. It's like a virus that's turning lethal....

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Yeah shocking right...

As with mist country their citizens are mostly good people, oblivious and easily manipulated but good people.

The way the USA came to be, was the best thing to ever happen to the neocons.
I'm just sad some think they're anything but an attack dog on a leash. It's not a fair game for the people, but it is what it is.
More cannon fodder for the hidden agenda...

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Sometimes not to play is your only winning move...

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Yeah shocking right...

As with mist country their citizens are mostly good people, oblivious and easily manipulated but good people.

The way the USA came to be, was the best thing to ever happen to the neocons.
I'm just sad some think they're anything but an attack dog on a leash. It's not a fair game for the people, but it is what it is.
More cannon fodder for the hidden agenda...

I'm trying to think of a peaceful country.....can you help a gal out?

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ImagoDei

Good thing you're not the one who has to fight in the coming war, ain't it? You'd be a lot less eager if you were.

I am really amused with how easy people talk about war and devastation from the safety and comfort of their couch...

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Sometimes not to play is your only winning move...

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Actually if you ask anyone not thoroughly indoctrinated by religion or nationalism none advocates for war...

So most citizens are peaceful unless indoctrinated which does not make them agressive either, just easily controlled puppets for the few sikos that don't give a damn about the lifes they sacrifice for their next paycheck...

Unfortunately if you look at their reasoning it is either religion or nationalism or in most cases both that helps them justify the decisions to take lifes.
State sanctioned murder is still murder, absolution by man made institutions wont hold water when you face your judgments...

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Actually if you ask anyone not thoroughly indoctrinated by religion or nationalism none advocates for war...

Unfortunately if you look at their reasoning it is either religion or nationalism or in most cases both that helps them justify the decisions to take lifes.

What about all those atheist communists? What about antifa? What about growing a brain?

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 04:30 AM
link   

So most citizens are peaceful unless indoctrinated which does not make them agressive either, just easily controlled puppets for the few sikos that don't give a damn about the lifes they sacrifice for their next paycheck...

State sanctioned murder is still murder, absolution by man made institutions wont hold water when you face your judgments...

Maybe that's the mindset of some but there are others like by best half. He goes far above the norm to keep peace with friends, family, neighbors and strangers BUT if one of his loved ones is threatened in any way with harm he instantly becomes a force to be reconed with.

Some people have the gift of seeing the future resukts of action and inaction, or maybe it's just a better ubderstanding of history and how it repeats itself.

I think a red line in the sand would be a good solution, but then you need someone with the cajones to mean what they say and then back it up with action if that line is crossed, Sadly, the world doesn't seem to have anybody like that; all we have is back-stabbing political game players.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Consvoli

You would think with someone who has supposedly served in a war that they would NEVER wish such a thing on another person. I assume they "served" stateside and never saw combat. A true hero..🤭
edit on 15-4-2024 by ImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

What about growing a brain

Yeah what about it?

Most are born stupid with a brain and learn by observation.

others are just born stupid and never grow beyond, because in their deluded fantasies they have it all figured already.

Figures

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 05:18 AM
link   

You would think with someone who has supposedly served in a war that they would NEVER wish such a thing on another person. I assume they "served" stateside and never saw combat. A true hero..🤭

I wish there was also no violent crime. But sometimes even mothers are confronted by violent criminals, so it is even necessary for peaceful moms to go medieval to protect themselves. Or even old ladies.

Woman, 85, shoots and kills home intruder in ‘heroic’ act of self-defense

www.wdbj7.com...

Mom shoots intruder when he finds her and 3 kids praying in closet, Mississippi cops say

amp.miamiherald.com...

Knowing that you have to protect yourself from a country that doesn’t honour treaties, understands nothing other than violence and dominance isn’t wishing for war. It may be preventing the next holocaust.

Sometimes appeasement is the way of the coward.

How did Nazi occupation work out for France.

Before the war, Oradour-sur-Glane was a quiet, rural community in central France. In 1944, the village was left in ruins after German Waffen-SS troops massacred 642 men, women, and children before burning the village to the ground.

www.nationalww2museum.org...

edit on 15-4-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Yes... so you are saying we should do the backstabbing corrupt elites bidding by fighting THEIR wars because that's the only option given to us? Like we did all the way to where we are right now, I'm sure it will work out perfectly just not for the many...

Also sounds like you think we should keep doing the same and not hope for a diffrent outcome as that would the definition of insanity.
yet it's this exact insanity that keeps us doing the same and hoping for diffrent results... Maybe it's time to try something diffrent?

Unfortunately for the weak minded followers that is not an option you're given to choose from, it's the one you create.

So we keep doing the same and hoping for a diffrent result while slowly but steadily we become increasingly deplorable...

I mean carry on... I'm sure it'll work out perfectly just not for the many... Hopefully you are as save from the fall out as i am...

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Unfortunately for the weak minded followers that is not an option you're given to choose from, it's the one you create.

So. Should we defund the police. So we should defund the military. How is defunding the police working out for cities? How do you think appeasement in general works out?

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 05:26 AM
link   

You don't know what war is if you haven't experienced war either as a civilian or as a soldier. But if you do know then I find it baffling you will support the conflict.
edit on 15-4-2024 by Consvoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Consvoli

You don't know what war is if you haven't experienced war either as a civilian or as a soldier. But if you know then I find it baffling you will support the conflict.

Again. I would rather die fighting than have my kids and me enslaved.

Even appeasement leads to atrocities, massacres, and even holocausts.

The Jewish holocaust did occur during WW II. Right.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

That has nothing to do with what I said, but it probably is something you wish to have heard, it's called projection.

Couple that with knee-jerk and you got another trait of weakminded people...

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 05:47 AM
link   

That has nothing to do with what I said, but it probably is something you wish to have heard, it's called projection.

Couple that with knee-jerk and you got another trait of weakminded people...

How many peaceful Jewish German citizens ended up in a concentration camps. Wonder how many in camps wished they had the foresight to banned together in an army and fight back.

I would rather live in the USA than jihad by Muslim countries. My wish for peace has no power on those that want to cleanse the world by jihad.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Foresight is only useful if you managed to walk away.

There are no winners in a war...

Well appart from the few pockets, I bet yours isn't one...

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join