It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It has begun... Iran begins attack on Israel, launches tons of drones towards the country

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImagoDei
a reply to: DBCowboy
And it'll make a rightie run away with fingers firmly planted in their ears, as has been demonstrated in this thread.

Nah.

It's Israels war. We either support Israel or we support Iran.

We can't do both.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Are you mad that Biden isn't starting a war or are you mad that he's going to try to start a war? Make up your mind.

That statement should terrify any sane person but give lefties a chub.

You haveta give them a break. They're still emotionally recovering from the disappointment that a bunch of innocent Jews weren't murdered by Iran last night.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Oh, how naive. It'll be our war soon enough with your mindset, might as well already be our war. You've chosen a side, you want blood.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

Are you mad that Biden isn't starting a war or are you mad that he's going to try to start a war? Make up your mind.

That statement should terrify any sane person but give lefties a chub.

You haveta give them a break. They're still emotionally recovering from the disappointment that a bunch of innocent Jews weren't murdered by Iran last night.

They're still having to come to terms with the fact that they're openly supporting terrorists and Iran now.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

I dunno. religious cooks can whip up a mean shepherd's pie, or so I've heard.

Your simplistic 'kill all the religions' ideology is the most retarded thing anyone has said in this lengthy thread so far. And some retarded things have indeed been said by some people, though there is much excellent analysis too, imho.

'Religious kooks', is what I think you were aiming for.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 09:39 PM
link   

a reply to: YourFaceAgain

I think the Israeli government has already proven that they have no issue with going to war. It lines their pockets, war is profitable. You won't see any of the Israeli leadership in the death count, nor any of the Iranian leadership. That list is designated for plebs only.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Oh, how naive. It'll be our war soon enough with your mindset, might as well already be our war. You've chosen a side, you want blood.

Naive?

How long did you serve?

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Of course you would boil it down to such a simple and ignorant conclusion. There's no nuance in your worldview, only black and white.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Of course you would boil it down to such a simple and ignorant conclusion. There's no nuance in your worldview, only black and white.

War isn't video games sport.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Yeah, it's real life, a.k.a. a lot more nuanced than a video game. Not black and white as you seem to believe.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 10:04 PM
link   
So, did I miss something? Is Biden still missing in action? When is he going to get in front of a camera and say something about anything?

I feel like we're in Weekend at Bernie's. Forget Kate Middleton, where is slow Joe?

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

The real world is more complicated.

Yes.

I'm sure that to you it looks that way.

Very, very complicated.

Were you eating ice cream when you typed your reply?

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Look who just woke up.

Good morning, sunshine.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Good thing you're not the one who has to fight in the coming war, ain't it? You'd be a lot less eager if you were.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Good thing you're not the one who has to fight in the coming war, ain't it? You'd be a lot less eager if you were.

Some of us, although long in the tooth, still took an oath and would do what was needed.

DBCowboy asked you a question... how long did you serve?

Should be a simple answer....

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Why does it matter? You saying that every war ever fought by America has been just and righteous? If so, I've got a bridge to sell you. Are you saying blind devotion is a good thing?
edit on 14-4-2024 by ImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 10:52 PM
link   
It seems radical Islamists like ti fight just for the sake of fighting, much like the usual group that does whatever it takes to derail every thread discussing controversial events. It goes from sharing opinions and ideas to one-upping each other every time.

What we should be watching: Did Biden guve Iran the go-ahead? If so, he sanctioned terrorism rather than work to de-escilate tensions in the ME. Where IS our POTUS? What does this say about all the criminals and radical illegals he's imported into the country?

He's helped Iran; a country that wants death to America more than anything. Among the millions he's wlecomed with open arms into our country are most assuredly cells that wish to do us harm, so I question whose side he's really on.

Iran and Israel may seem far away, but the same fight is STILL being imported into America. THAT is what keeps me up at night; the kind of world I'm leaving to my grandchildren.

Will these threads still be doing a tit-for-tat when it happens on the home front? That's IF there's still any means of communication left.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 12:59 AM
link   

lol

Everyone is blaming Israel, and the US and Biden for the actions of Iran.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

IMO - Biden's biggest crime since taking office is inviting dangerous people into this country, who killed American citizens. Citizens he took an oath to protect. THAT IS A CRIME of the first magnitude. Telling Iran to attack Israel pales in comparison to the crimes he set up for Americans to be victims of.

edit on 1542024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

So you got nothing but grammar?

I guess your fragile religious ego has been bruised a little and you had to let every one know?

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join