It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It has begun... Iran begins attack on Israel, launches tons of drones towards the country

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImagoDei
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

I think the Israeli government has already proven that they have no issue with going to war. It lines their pockets, war is profitable. You won't see any of the Israeli leadership in the death count, nor any of the Iranian leadership. That list is designated for plebs only.

Israel retaliating also helps keep Israeli Citizens from getting butchered and slaughtered by wild drug fueled maniacs. 😃

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Is that is true he is a freaking traitor, also, the only reason he would do something like that is to make the terrorist in michigan happy so they can give him the vote.

What is next, allowing terrorist to kill a few hundred Americans in the US soo the michigan terrorist get happier?

Is unreal, that something like this could be happening in the US thanks to a darn American president.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yep. That's the logic the warmongers are counting on to fuel support for the coming war. All part of the plan.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Anybody remember this genius 1+1 move a few days ago? 😀

[kicks sand]

Brian Mast Torches Nancy Pelosi, Democrats for Pre-Iran Attack Demand of Biden to Stop Transfers of Same Weapons Israel Used to Defend Itself

Rep. Brian Mast (R-FL) is calling out House Democrats, including former Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), who urged the Biden administration to “reconsider” the authorization of an arms package transfer to Israel that reportedly includes F-35 fighter jets, after F-35s reportedly helped deter Iran and its proxies’ aerial attacks on Israel Sunday.

Mast’s criticism of 40 House Democrats’ April 5 letter came in a statement to the Daily Caller, as the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) reported an approximately 99 percent intercept rate on the attacks.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Yep. That's the logic the warmongers are counting on to fuel support for the coming war. All part of the plan.

The thousands of rockets fired from Gaza and Lebanon into Israel. Whata ya think of that? 😃

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 07:30 PM
link   

How else do you suppose Biden and Israel will get their war? Leave them defenseless! Or at least give the illusion that they are left defenseless.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Anybody remember this genius 1+1 move a few days ago? 😀

[kicks sand]

Brian Mast Torches Nancy Pelosi, Democrats for Pre-Iran Attack Demand of Biden to Stop Transfers of Same Weapons Israel Used to Defend Itself

Rep. Brian Mast (R-FL) is calling out House Democrats, including former Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), who urged the Biden administration to “reconsider” the authorization of an arms package transfer to Israel that reportedly includes F-35 fighter jets, after F-35s reportedly helped deter Iran and its proxies’ aerial attacks on Israel Sunday.

Mast’s criticism of 40 House Democrats’ April 5 letter came in a statement to the Daily Caller, as the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) reported an approximately 99 percent intercept rate on the attacks.

Unfortunately, none of those Democrats are going to feel any embarrassment or shame over that.

Like some of the posters here, they're just mad Israel had those defenses. They were hoping for lots more dead Jews.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

So ultimately, this was a show for uninformed people from the US, Israel, and Iran. We gave Iran their money and permission to launch an ineffective attack, Israel saved their citizens and depending on your side, Americans get to bash other Americans to keep us split.

A few people on sites like this will have somewhat meaningful dialog but stay split. Everybody wins but "We the people".

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 07:36 PM
link   

How else do you suppose Biden and Israel will get their war?

Okay I was gonna pass on you the rest of the night, but seriously?

2 pages ago:

Where did I say anything about Biden trying to start a war? Can you tell the future?

Looks like I told the future pretty well. Read you like a book.

Go ahead and try to spin that. I can't wait.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Is very scary to know that democrats will do for votes, we are all expendable, we are only good for votes.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I think you might live in an alternate reality?

Iran LITERALLY is warmongering defined.

war¡mon¡ger (noun)
a person who encourages or advocates aggression towards other countries or groups.

I'd say the 150,000 rockets Hezbollah sits on is a testament to their warmongering.

And there's not much support for an Israel counterattack. Iran needs to be dealt with by committee this time. As much as I want Tehren taken on directly.

And that does require some Israel restraint right now. Threats of annihilation are fine. But I hope Israel's War Cabinet realizes they have been gifted an advantageous position to restrain their attack and strengthen support from the key Oil states they need to alienate Iran from everyone but China. Which is favorable.

I also think we need to start majorly meddling with Iran and systematically attacking their facilitating of militant groups in Yemen, Syria, Palestine, and Lebanon.

Bombing their shipments to Hezbollah. Taking out weapons storage. And do it without attacking Iran directly. Keep the hard line, and I think Iran can be "corrected" without pissing off Jordan or Saudi Arabia too much.
edit on 14-4-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 07:44 PM
link   
lol

Everyone is blaming Israel, and the US and Biden for the actions of Iran.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The terrorist cells in the US has done a great job brainwashing the idiot generation we got, right now getting wokeism in the curriculum in our most "prestigious colleges", these idiots will become the leaders of the future, terrorist countries will run America in about 25 years.

But is ok, because they will vote democrat.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Breaking 4.14.2024

General Salami says yesterday's attack on Israel was devastating.

General Salami is full of Baloney! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...GLURG..snort!

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Like I say, is many ways to make Iran pay for been a terrorist sponsoring country, while their leaders live in luxury, their slaves bomb themselves for them.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Nuance isn't your strong suit is it? Reread that entire post and you'll see that I already admitted to thinking Biden wants to start a war, he's Israel's lapdog, remember? I was clearly referencing the fact that you assume you know what I believe. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Are you mad that Biden isn't starting a war or are you mad that he's going to try to start a war? Make up your mind.

Just admit it, you're so "bigoted" against Democrats that you'll complain no matter what they do. I'm willing to bet that you're more bigoted against Democrats than I am against Jews, now that's what you call irony.
edit on 14-4-2024 by ImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ImagoDei

Sure, your hypocrisy is explained by "nuance."

Didn't even read the rest of your drivel. If you had an ounce of intellect you'd be embarrassed, but I know better.

Toodles rook.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I get it. Just stick your fingers in your ears and run away. Toodles. 😂

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Are you mad that Biden isn't starting a war or are you mad that he's going to try to start a war? Make up your mind.

That statement should terrify any sane person but give lefties a chub.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
And it'll make a rightie run away with fingers firmly planted in their ears, as has been demonstrated in this thread.

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join