It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It has begun... Iran begins attack on Israel, launches tons of drones towards the country

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

Iranians proxies killed US servicemen.

Iranian-backed hamas has kidnapped and killed American citizens.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 05:32 PM
link   
While everybody's attention is focused on Israel and Iran nobody seems to be thinking about the warming relationship between Iran and Cina, no the many thousands of military aged illegal imigrants, or the untold numer of Jihadi sleeper cells that have been setting up shop in the good old USA-and dare I say other western countries?

My gut tells me we just witnessed a false flag to keep us sleeping. Biden seems to be hell bent on finishing the job Obama started, or as some believe Obama is in his third term finishing what he started.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Boomer1947

Iranians proxies killed US servicemen.

Iranian-backed hamas has kidnapped and killed American citizens.

Obama and Biden are so in love with Iran they will let them kill more Americans if necessary.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 05:43 PM
link   
They're really desperate for another war aren't they? This "attempt" by Iran was pathetic to say the least.

Get ready to send your sons and daughters to fight yet another bogus foreign globalist war. Make sure to pick a side!

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImagoDei
They're really desperate for another war aren't they? This "attempt" by Iran was pathetic to say the least.

Get ready to send your sons and daughters to fight yet another bogus foreign globalist war. Make sure to pick a side!

Yeah they look desperate for a war, what with Biden saying unequivocally we're not striking back and having refused to strike Iran even after they killed US troops.

You guys really can't think beyond slogans can you?

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

Sounds like you're mad that Biden isn't starting a war. Don't worry, whoever wins in November will give you what you want. My bet is on Trump, he's got the evangelical crowd by the balls, they'll support whatever he does without question especially if it involves Israel. Look for Biden to get the ball rolling, whoever wins will finish it off. Doesn't matter who it is, they're bought and paid for.
edit on 14-4-2024 by ImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Democrats with their mentally challenged lame duck in the white house are cowards, spineless and ready to sacrifice American citizens as long as they keep the terrorist abroad and in our own nation happy.

They welcome terrorist into our country every day at the border.

We Americans needs to eradicate the democratic party once and for all they are endangering our nation.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

What's your solution? Kill all Democrats? How do you eradicate an ideology short of genocide?

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

They are doing it and getting away because the democrats with their lame duck president are sacrificing our service members and civilians to keep terrorist happy.

Iran needs to be brought back to the stone age where they belong, but what the lame duck does, he is rewarding them and allowing their leadership to live in luxury while they fund terrorism around the world.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I think Iran is just testing the defenses.
They have must more powerful weapons to use. Need to avoid WW3 though.

You are right, get ready for another war and make sure you send your kids to get killed or kill others.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 06:10 PM
link   

a reply to: marg6043

What's your solution? Kill all Democrats? How do you eradicate an ideology short of genocide?

Which grade school debate class did you learn that logical fallacy tactic from? 🤓

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 06:10 PM
link   

ATTENTION...please read before posting further....

BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND/OR IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO HAVE POSTS REMOVED. OR YOU MAY BE TEMPORARILY POST BANNED!
AND, PLEASE REMEMBER THERE IS NO MORE MUD PIT....MUD NOT ALLOWED. Just because the MUD PIT is gone, doesn't mean ATS allows muddy politics.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.
Those who refuse to get that concept may be POST BANNED!!!

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Democrats with their mentally challenged lame duck in the white house are cowards, spineless and ready to sacrifice American citizens as long as they keep the terrorist abroad and in our own nation happy.

They welcome terrorist into our country every day at the border.

We Americans needs to eradicate the democratic party once and for all they are endangering our nation.

Do you remember how many votes Biden got last time? More than Trump.

Remember how many votes Hillary got? More than Trump.

Your solution is a fantasy...

The situation is critical and independent of party politics. Avoiding a wider conflict or WW3 must be the objective.

All sides must convinced the conflict leads nowhere.
edit on 14-4-2024 by Consvoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Is not going to be a third world war, nobody will join Iran to help, nobody, Saudis will not dare, China does not care and Russia got their own problems.

Is many ways to squash the littler fire in Iran and get better and faster results.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She can speak for herself. I asked a question, she's more than welcome to answer it or avoid answering it. Doesn't really matter to me.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Sounds like you're mad that Biden isn't starting a war.

Sounds like I burst your fantasy bubble that Biden is trying to start a war.

The world is more complex than your bumper sticker thoughts.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Where did I say anything about Biden trying to start a war? Can you tell the future? I was talking about the parties currently involved in the Middle East. You're the one who brought Biden into the conversation, not me. Don't worry though, Biden is Israel's lapdog just like every other candidate in the running for president. What Israel wants, Israel gets. It doesn't really matter who you vote for.

(post by budzprime69 removed for a manners violation)
(post by YourFaceAgain removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I think it was not biden the one that talk to Israel, Prime minister it was probably Barack Obama, because biden in his state of mind is incapable of holding an intelligent conversation.

Iran is testing America and the incapacitated president.
edit on 14-4-2024 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join