It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It has begun... Iran begins attack on Israel, launches tons of drones towards the country

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: FlyersFan

When is Biden sending an Aid Package to Iran?

#Iranian Genocide

It appears by breaking news that the Biden administration actually green-lighted Iran's attack, within certain parameters.

Waiting for more info to come forth before saying anything else.

Remember too, there's Iranian spies in The U.S. Government.

We must wonder if that spy ring really was "busted". Hmmm

High-Level Iranian Spy Ring Busted in Washington

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 04:24 PM
link   

#Iranian Genocide

It appears by breaking news that the Biden administration actually green-lighted Iran's attack, within certain parameters.

I talked about that yesterday. There is often communication behind the scenes about these things.

There's a lot of big Iran supporters in the Biden administration, holdovers from Obama's pro-Iran government. I'd be shocked if they weren't coordinating.
edit on 14-4-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

There's a lot of big Iran supporters in the Biden administration, holdovers from Obama's pro-Iran government. I'd be shocked if they weren't coordinating.

If Biden continues to sit on his hands and do nothing about calling out Iran for this he's going to have a huge problem on his hands.

As a matter of fact, I think he already does have a huge problem on his hands.

It may cost him the election.

People are FED up with the bulls#t.

link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

#Iranian Genocide

I talked about that yesterday. There is often communication behind the scenes about these things.

Jerusalem Post Breaking News

Iran informed Turkey in advance of its planned operation against Israel, a Turkish diplomatic source told Reuters on Sunday, adding that Washington had conveyed to Tehran via Ankara that any action it took had to be "within certain limits."

Turkey, which has denounced Israel for its campaign on Gaza, said earlier on Sunday that it did not want a further escalation of tensions in the region.

The Turkish source, speaking on condition of anonymity, said Turkish Foreign Minister Hakan Fidan had spoken to both his US and Iranian counterparts in the past week to discuss the planned Iranian operation, adding Ankara had been made aware of possible developments.

Don't have time today to make a thread on it so dumping it here...

link   
Hitting back will have serious consequences but so will doing nothing & that's where we're at right now. It doesn't matter which direction anyone takes

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat

If Biden continues to sit on his hands and do nothing about calling out Iran for this he's going to have a huge problem on his hands.

It may cost him the election.

People are FED up with the bulls#t.

He called them out but that's all he wants to do.

You notice even after they killed our people a few months ago, he didn't directly attack Iran.

Democrats see Iran as an ally, they just can't come out and say it, but they treat them like an ally. That's why, as xuen noted, they let sanctions expire, they release money to them, and they will bend over backwards to avoid hitting Iran directly in any serious way.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Hitting back will have serious consequences but so will doing nothing & that's where we're at right now. It doesn't matter which direction anyone takes

Which is why, if you're gonna hit back, you go big. Not nukes and decimation big, but it shouldn't just be a little shot against Hezbollah or something. The US, UK, France and Jordan with maybe Saudi Arabia and Egypt should all get together with Israel and attack some high-level military sites in Iran.

Iran would be crazy to retaliate against such a coalition.

Of course this would have had a lot better chance of happening if the Biden administration didn't derail the Abraham accords because Orange Man Bad.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I am so ashamed of our administration.

It's embarrassing.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   

It's embarrassing.

For better or worse, Israel is our ally.

Can you imagine what would happen if another country attacked any other of our allies and then we found out that the current administration green-lit the attack?

But it is Israel so the news won't get any traction.

I too am ashamed Brother.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   

edit on 4/14/2024 by yeahright because: Mod edit for Spam

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 04:44 PM
link   

It doesn't matter

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

The huge problem on Bidens hands is his ass,

link   

It's embarrassing.

Can you imagine what would happen if another country attacked any other of our allies and then we found out that the current administration green-lit the attack?

Yeah, but, you know, Trump asked our allies to honor their NATO treaty obligations by spending 2% on defense like they agreed to and it was like the end of democracy and stuff. That's not how you treat an ally...

link   
I don't know arabic .. but apparently some of their networks are laughing at Iran over their missile hits on Israel. That's supposedly what this is. I can't say for sure ...

link   

It's embarrassing.

Little Sister, if this were any other ally, this would be headline news, but it's Jews, so what can ya say?

edit on 14-4-2024 by DBCowboy because: boomer

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 04:57 PM
link   

It's embarrassing.

Little Sister, if this were any other ally, this would be headline news, but it's Jews, so what can ya say?

I see this as just political posturing on Biden's part but on one hand Biden did his "Don't" moment but on the other hand had already given the OK for Iran to attack...

Maybe he is just old and confused and doesn't know what is going on...

/facepalm

edit on 100000004America/Chicago4pmSun, 14 Apr 2024 16:58:07 -050058 by Lumenari because: Boomer too!

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 05:01 PM
link   

It's embarrassing.

I see this as just political posturing on Biden's part but on one hand Biden did his "Don't" moment but on the other hand had already given the OK for Iran to attack...

Maybe he is just old and confused and doesn't know what is going on...

/facepalm

He's 100% trying to keep the Jewish Democrat vote and not lose the Michigan Jihadis and brainwashed college kids.

If Democrats weren't so fake he wouldn't have to keep flipflopping.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 05:02 PM
link   

This was all planned, but whatever the plan is, it doesn't have our best interests or Israels interests in mind.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Iran says it's actions have 'concluded'.
Israel says Irans actions are an 'act of war'.
They are meeting to know what to do next.
Biden says USA wont support Israel counter attacking.

Those are the headlines for this article ....
But I don't see any of that actually in the article.
So take from that what you will.

BIden is giving me whiplash ... supports Israel, doesn't support Israel, supports Israel, now doesn't support Israel.

YAH OO NEWS

Biden, like virtually all US Presidents before him, supports Israel's right to exist, which includes Israel's right, under international law, to conduct military operations to defend itself against attack. Israeli troops, taking out Hamas after their terror raid of October 7 would generally be seen as legitimate response to that attack, just as the US pursuit of Al qaeda in Afghanistan was generally seen as legitimate because it followed logically from the 9/11 attacks. Starving out civilians and bombing food aid workers is not considered a legitimate act of war and signatories to the international laws are supposed to take care to not do that kind of thing. By not following the international laws of war, Israel is making it harder for democracies like the US and Europe to support it, because democracies will always have a multitude of different voices competing for attention--including those who aren't sympathetic to Israel. Biden is trying to get Netanyahu to realize that it would be much easier for the US to support Israel if Netanyahu made a point of complying with international law.

At the same time, the Biden decision earlier this month to sell up to 50 F-15s to Israel does not impact on the current situation at all. They won't be delivered for at least five years and are considered necessary for Israel's strategic self defense.

The use of US military and intelligence assets to help Israel defend against last night's missile attacks is entirely consistent with our position of having a national interest in defending Israel. Technically, Israel would probably now be justified, under international law, in responding militarily directly against Iran for their attack last night because it was a disproportionate attack directly from Iranian soil. In fact, it was the first such attack directly from Iran on Israel and is being considered by Israel as an act of war.

However, Iran did not attack any US forces or property directly last night so the US does not have a justification under international law to attack Iran. And that is not an accident. The US made it clear through back channels, that an attack on US personnel or assets would be answered in kind, and Iran made it clear through back channels that they had no intention of doing that. That means that if Israel now decides to strike back against Iran, the US won't be a part of that counterattack.

It has been US policy for many decades that Iran developing a nuclear weapons capability would be considered a legitimate cause for the US to attack Iran to eliminate that capability. Israel has the same policy. If the US/Israel together ever decide that Iran is making a sprint to develop those weapons then you will see a joint military action. That hasn't happened yet, but it has come close.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join