It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It has begun... Iran begins attack on Israel, launches tons of drones towards the country

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Dang it, we need that money to feed people here and build back that infrastructure that has failed or been hit by ships.

originally posted by: randomuser2034
Just putting this out there. This is a graph of the countries with the largest military spending as of 2021. (From statista.com).

The United States spends more money a year on the military then basically everyone else on the planet combined. A few drones is not going to scare the U. S. Military. I realize the scare is in the thought that this may escalate into a larger war.

From my understanding of Bible prophecy there is going to be a period of peace before the great tribulation. Scripture states that they nations will be proclaiming "Peace and Security!" when sudden destruction is instantly upon them.

When you see world rulers coming together and making proclamations that they have solved some of humankind's pressing problems and deceitfully proclaim they have achieved the illusive "peace and security" that has never blanketed earth's inhabitants, then know that the end has come. For that is the trigger that will herald the great tribulation and climax in Armageddon.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Soon to be New slogan in I-ran is "We-ran" 😎

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: xuenchen

I tell you is starting to smell like a plan, like I say democrats are not the smartest of the bunch, but they know how to embellish and opportunity to make themselves look like heroes.

Beat me too it. They need to start something as a distraction with all the crap happening here so they can kick the can down the road and maybe keep power. The plan to stomp on the actual truth by our media being the 5th column for a takeover of our nation from within paid for from WEF and the New World Order. They are openly plotting for dramatic reduction in humans on Earth too BAMN.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Does anybody really believe Biden cut his weekend short to fly back to DC? I don't. I really don't believe his presence is necessary, welcome or needed in the situation room.

Those running the country probably get a lot more work done without babysitting the big guy.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Does anybody really believe Biden cut his weekend short to fly back to DC?

No. They clearly knew this was going to happen. Why send him on vacation when they knew he'd have to come right back. Fake. Staged. I guess they think saying he cut his vacation short makes him look serious or something.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 10:52 PM
link   
This loser just put out a written statement !!! LOL. This is clown world for sure. He can't even get in front of a camera and talk? He releases a pre written memo. I can't take it people.

www.whitehouse.gov... l/

Ole slow Joe sticks up a post-it note.

edit on 5301022America/Chicagopm13 by 5thHead because: Shame on you Biden

(post by Vermilion removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Has anyone heard whether any of the missiles hit Israel yet? Seems like a lot of barking here about Biden in this thread but not much of whether their dome worked to stop the missiles.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I was watching a video and thought to myself, "it looks like the game missile command." But Iron dome I think uses rockets while the old school arcade game you shoot lasers to take out the incoming missiles.

Then I thought. " Wait, Are they using lasers?" It looks like some of the incoming objects in the sky begin to glow for a few seconds before blowing up. Also I don't see any lights going toward the incoming lights. You would expect this if Israel was knocking things out of the sky with rockets.

So I looked around and found this

Iron Beam:

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Are we watching lasers?

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Has anyone heard whether any of the missiles hit Israel yet? Seems like a lot of barking here about Biden in this thread but not much of whether their dome worked to stop the missiles.

Lets's just say Iran looks like the idiots they are.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 11:28 PM
link   

ATTENTION...please read before posting further....

BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND/OR IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO HAVE POSTS REMOVED. OR YOU MAY BE TEMPORARILY POST BANNED!
AND, PLEASE REMEMBER THERE IS NO MORE MUD PIT....MUD NOT ALLOWED. Just because the MUD PIT is gone, doesn't mean ATS allows muddy politics.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.
Those who refuse to get that concept may be POST BANNED!!!

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I’ve posted this and mentioned that I’ve been seeing these clips allegedly showing multiple Iranian missiles striking but no one replied yet:

Sorry, im on mobile but I think it should work

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

That's the video I was watching. It looks like a couple hit right at the start of the video, but most if not all of the rest appear to burn up and disintegrate before hitting.

Looks like lasers to me.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

edit on 5301123America/Chicagopm13 by 5thHead because: Derp

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 11:46 PM
link   
There are reports saying Biden told Benjamin he wouldn't support an Israeli counter attack on Iran.

www.axios.com...

"You got a win. Take the win," Biden told Netanyahu, according to the official.

edit on 5301123America/Chicagopm13 by 5thHead because: Biden Flakes Out

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

I'm sure there is a lot of pieces of those missiles falling all over in the city even if they don't blow up anymore. It would go right through the roof of your house or apartment building. I would definitely stay indoors, a half pound piece of metal could probably do some damage to your body falling from the sky.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 01:22 AM
link   

a reply to: 5thHead

I'm sure there is a lot of pieces of those missiles falling all over in the city even if they don't blow up anymore. It would go right through the roof of your house or apartment building. I would definitely stay indoors, a half pound piece of metal could probably do some damage to your body falling from the sky.

Yes. To be clear, when I said desentagrate, I meant break up and fall apart, not vaporize out of existence.

edit on 5300101America/Chicagoam14 by 5thHead because: Asteroid

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 01:56 AM
link   
A symbolic attack which has done very little damage. Hopefully cool heads prevail and it is just left there. It should show Iran that such attacks are pointless. They likely knew that. Draw a line under it and let the world turn.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: randomuser2034

Course now we are spending more on interest payments than we even spend on defense spending.

At the current pace of spending we will be spending north of 1.5 trillion dollars a year on interest.

yay for economic theory.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Iran launched a bunch of drones so they can save face.
They issued a warning to Israel not to do anything again.
This way it looks like they did something.

The Iron Dome made sure nothing got through.
Israel wasn't harmed.
Bidens 'DONT' warning, once again, went ignored by Iran.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

More like one preamble of many.

Similar to NATO forcing Russia's hand.

WW3 will be the final push for TPTB to get everyone on the financial reports.

That means the US to declare war on either Iran, North Korea, Russia, China.

Once that happens to one of them the others will realize that if they don't act now they are basically dominoes waiting to be knocked over one by one.

Most people commenting here are already on board whether they realize it or not.

Consider the Soros sponsored illegal influx of immigrants who will sympathize with those countries.

Look at the demographics all through Europe and the United States.

Realize that even though a lot of people feel confident about the military superiority of the West the same people in charge of your military have stood by as your countries' have been deliberately dealt a crippling blow from within.

People on here cheering a specific side plays right into the hands of the Internationalists.

There aren't sides anymore.

The people of the world are about to be enslaved completely and too many idiots are thinking they are supporting "the Good Guys".

I love ATS but when I look at the lack of critical discernment these days I realize that whoever bought and then abandoned their "investment" intended to destroy this website all along.

"Lou Troglodyte".

That's just adding insult to injury.
edit on 14-4-2024 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join