It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It has begun... Iran begins attack on Israel, launches tons of drones towards the country

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 09:00 PM
link   
As Xuechen pointed out, the sleepy, confused President of the United States has called a "LID".

As TGP readers know, Joe Biden’s appeasement of Iran and hostility toward Israel helped lead to this moment.

While Biden did cut his undeserved vacation short,, he decided NOT to speak to America tonight on the developing war.

Like the coward he is, Biden called a LID.
More at: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Americans don't understand how slippery the slope is, with Joe Biden as our President. By the time they figure it out, it will be too late.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astrocometus
a reply to: FamCore

You warmonger! lol just kidding

I know you're kidding, but I'm not even necessarily endorsing that. I'm just saying what Israel's thinking is likely to be.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

originally posted by: annonentity
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

The drones were the first wave to use up the iron dome, next comes the balistic missiles, then apparently the response to the embassy attack is over. But it won"t be of course. Because now Israel will retaliate . They are after Iran we know it Russia knows it , Because they want a nice democratic government installed. But I think that strategy of foriegn policy is now passe.

I can't see any reason for Israel to respond with an attack on Iran homeland.

I can see a very good one. This completely changes the status quo in the region. Iran hasn't really directly attacked Israel before. If Israel doesn't respond, it sets the precedent that Iran can launch direct attacks against Israel and Israel won't hit back.

That is not a good precedent for Israel to allow.

Iran failed in their effort. They look stupid and weak. I'd play that up on the world stage and make sure Iranian civilians hear it. Humiliation is a good weapon. Now if Iran gets cocky and actually hits a target, then escalate.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 09:06 PM
link   
"DEATH TO AMERICA!", being shouted in Michigan.

www.timesofisrael.com...

Let's hope these people are exported...FAST!

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Americans don't understand how slippery the slope is, with Joe Biden as our President.

This we can agree on. With the world this hot, having a President who is notoriously consistently wrong on foreign policy decisions is a disaster waiting to happen.

(post by Unknownparadox removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Like off the God damned planet

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unknownparadox

Americans don't understand how slippery the slope is, with Joe Biden as our President. By the time they figure it out, it will be too late.
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Perhaps not.

Just read from my Italian news source la Repubblica live feed that...

Translation:

Biden to Netanyahu, do not respond to Iran attack

The phone call between the Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, and the President of the United States, Joe Biden, who asked the interlocutor to refrain from responding to the Iranian attack last night, has ended. Israel Hayom reports it.

edit on Sat Apr 13 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I saw clips of Iranian missiles striking & iron dome not intercepting all of them, or were these clips misinformation/labeled incorrectly?

Posting from mobile but hopefully this link works: youtu.be...
edit on 13-4-2024 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I think people are catching on Iran is the bane of peace. Israel, Jordan, Saudis, and others were all talking, warming to Israel's right to exist, real coexistence. Talking peace deals, change of conservatorship.

In walks the perennial saboteurs to force the situation where it's easy to demonize Israel as always.

But there is a change in the air.

I'd never thought I'd see the day The Jordanian Airforce shoots down Iranian cruise missiles and drones targeting Israel.

A Muslim monarchy just helped defend Israel from Iran.

Maybe there is hope?
edit on 13-4-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Iran failed in their effort.

And Israel has shown restraint by not using this situation to
blow the dome of the rock to pieces and blame Iran.

Which is exactly what I would've done if I were Net.

Don't think it crossed Israel's mind? I bet it did.
edit on 13-4-2024 by Astrocometus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
I think people are catching on Iran is the bane of peace. Israel, Jordan, Saudis, and others were all warming to Israel's right to exist, coexistence. Talking peace deals.

In walks the perennial saboteurs to force a situation where it's easy to demonize Israel as always.

I'd never thought I'd see the day The Jordanian Airforce shoots down Iranian cruise missiles and drones targeting Israel.

Maybe there is hope?

I find that very encouraging as well. Hopefully Israel and its Arab allies will band together. Enough is enough.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 09:33 PM
link   
A blast from the past (1980) when the idiotic Jimm'ah Carter allowed Iran to seize our embassy and hold our diplomats
hostage

Only think keeping Carter from being the worse president is that Biden is even more incompetent

www.youtube.com...

Parking lot anybody ??

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astrocometus

Like off the God damned planet

I was thinking America Haters should be used to "break in" the new DOJ execution systems implemented by the Trump Administration in November 2020.

(post by firerescue removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

Of all the Trump hate one could leverage, his administration lacks credit when they do things well. The Abraham Accords paid some dividends.

Now Jordan sends the psychological massage to the Arab world. I honestly feel like Jordan and The Saudis are over destroying buildings and into building 15-minute eco-cities.

But as soon as I want to give Trump credit I see a concurrent clip of him lying with his reality RETCON again.

"This wouldn't have happened" my ass.

Iran was always going to sabotage the situation when there was any TRUE peace in play. And they have been overtly arming militants since 2005.

I understand "election in november." but America has typically always supported Israel while simultaneously telling them to cool it. Reagan told Israel to cool it and they destroyed Iraqs Nuclear program against advice. Then later the younger Bush tried to deescalate Israel against Damascus and they took out their nuclear program also.

This is how it goes. And what we all know Biden will do. Like The Obama, Bushes, Clinton, and Reagan before him.

Now Israel will go after Iran while we say, "We wish you wouldn't but Lockheed wants your new order info."

It's our conflict aversion play to not get directly involved unless we absolutely have to or something about Haliburton and Poppies.
edit on 13-4-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 09:53 PM
link   
FYI: The U.S. News Media have been fear-mongering ratings whores since the 1990's.

Remember how they built up the IRAQ REPUBLICAN GUARD to be Elite Military Warriors who were better than our SEALS and Special Forces?

Instead of delivering "The Mother of All Battles", these Republican Guard units radioed for more Depends, Ear Plugs, Bandages, and Splints, as our concussion bombs reduced these "warriors" to wimps.

Elite Guard? LOL!: slate.com...

I'm sure there are factions in today's media doing what they can to portray IRAN's Revolutionary Guard as very dangerous and nearly invincible. We'll see if THEY apologize, the way "Slate" (see above) did, after Iraqi's elite units turned out to be nothing like they were presented as.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

While Biden did cut his undeserved vacation short,, he decided NOT to speak to America tonight on the developing war.

This made me think of something. Back under Trump, there was endless bickering about him playing golf. It was said he played golf when he should be President...we heard this for four years. Well, come forward we see that Obama played more golf than Trump did.

And we have this too, "Biden has been on vacation for roughly 40% of his time in office. He is outpacing every single one of his modern predecessors."

Where is the uproar from all those people screaming during Trump years?

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

originally posted by: Degradation33
I think people are catching on Iran is the bane of peace. Israel, Jordan, Saudis, and others were all warming to Israel's right to exist, coexistence. Talking peace deals.

In walks the perennial saboteurs to force a situation where it's easy to demonize Israel as always.

Maybe there is hope?

I find that very encouraging as well. Hopefully Israel and its Arab allies will band together. Enough is enough.

Iran and it's minions (aka "proxies") are responsible for thousands of deaths, across all nationalities. If the Israel alliance were to replace the radicals running IRAN with sensible leaders who shared the nations wealth amongst the citizens, the transition would be smooth, and benefit everyone.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

A top priority should now be marginalizing those "whiners", who were against the man making America ever more successful in global leadership.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join